剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
是啊...
Yeah. Yeah.
伙计...
Man...
这次行动可以告诉孙辈们
That... op was one to tell the grandkids about.
只要我们不被关进关塔那摩的话
If one word of it didn't land us in Gitmo.
如果你不帮我找回
Well, it would've been a lot worse, you know,
那个拆弹小组的探针 情况会很糟
if you didn't help me retrieve that EOD probe.
干杯
- Cheers.
推测而已 你知道的
Figures, you know.
哪怕杰森·海耶斯有最轻微的精神故障
Jason Hayes has the slightest mental glitch
都会导致毁灭性的世界大战
and it nearly causes Armageddon.
人不能半途而废
Man does nothing halfway.
嗯...
Mm...
“精神故障” 这就是你所说的吗
"Mental glitch." Is that what you're calling it?
只是 呃...你不像会忘事的人
Just, uh... not like you to forget something.
除了那天在雷的派对上
Other than at Ray's party the other day.
跟这事有什么关系吗
What the hell's that got to do with anything?
我只是想确定你没事
I'm just making sure you're all good.
撤离时一片混乱
Chaos in the exfil.
当你领导小队的时候 行动会进展得很快
Game moves a lot faster when you're leading the team.
- 对 同时要做很多事 - 是啊
- Right. Thousand things at once. - Yeah.
你很难把注意力集中在所有的事情上
It's hard to keep your eye on it all.
是啊
Yeah.
每次行动都要盯着是很难的
it's hard to keep your eye on it all during every op,
但你总是盯着
but you always do.
直到这次
Until this one.
拜托 伙计 我真不敢相信你们居然没人想
Come on, man, I can't believe not one of y'all want to
和我一起去舱壁(酒吧)
roll with me to the Bulkhead.
你们知道吗 我离开太久了 我的靴子
You know, I've been away so long that my-my boots
不再发出那种让人为难的啤酒噪音了
don't make that sticky beer noise anymore.
在过去的几个月里 你在德州一直和家人
Unleashed after keeping yourself family-friendly down in Texas
和睦相处
the last few months.
性情别扭了
It's gonna be ugly.
是啊 一想到家里没有莉安娜
Yeah, it's scary to think what it looks like
是什么样子就害怕
without Leanne at home to answer to.
伙计 如果没有那双评判的小眼睛盯着我
Man, I don't know where the hell I'd be without them
我真不知道会在哪里
tiny little judging eyes staring down at me.
是啊 我们会去查一下警方报告和沟渠
Yeah, we'll check the police reports and ditches.
嗨 杰森 听着...
Hey, uh, Jace, look, um...
我的嘴...在这次行动中比平常多
I ran my mouth, um... more than usual on this op.
知道吗 我不该
You know, it was wrong for me
挑战你的判断力
to, uh... challenge your judgment.
听着 伙计 你知道吗 你只是…
Look, man, you know what, you're just...
你只是在为B队着想
you're just looking out for Bravo.
不仅仅是开枪射击
Being more than just the shooter.
很高兴看到你
It's good to see you, uh...
承担起责任 桑尼
pulling more than your weight,Sonny.
我很感激
I appreciate it.
嘿 伙计们...
Hey, fellas, uh...
等等
hold up.
我有话想对你们说
Had something I wanted to say to y'all.
我知道上次任务给你们留下了关于我的
I know the last deployment left you with some questions
一些疑问
about me.
也给我留下了一些疑问
It left me with some, too.
我找到了一个答案...
One answer I've found is that...
我得了创伤后痛苦综合症
I have PTS.
我被囚禁时所经历的创伤
the trauma I went through when I was held captive,
它对我的影响比我想承认的勇气更大
it had its hooks in me harder than I wanted to admit.
这就是我在尼日利亚变得迟钝的原因
That's what made me freeze up in Nigeria.
感谢上帝 桑尼在那里
Thank God Sonny was there
在我不能开枪的时候开枪了
to take the shot when I couldn't.
就像你们每个人...
Just like every one of you have...
救了我一命
saved me at some point.
所以我欠你们一个真♥相♥
Which is why I owe you the truth.
不管这会带来什么后果
Whatever consequences it might bring.
我...
Uh, I, uh...
我这么做是为了确保自己可靠
I'm doing the work to make sure I'm solid.
但我需要你们的帮助
But here's what I need from you.
如果你们对我
You have any doubts
对我的行动能力有任何怀疑
about me, my fitness to operate,
你们说出来
you speak up.
在这里或去司令部
Here or to Command.
宁愿你们伤了我的自尊 我的薪饷等级
Rather you wound my pride, my pay grade,
也不要让你们觉得
than have you think
我把任何人都置于危险之中
I'm putting anyone at risk out there.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
是的 我有一个
Yeah, I got one.
如果我们不能把
What's the point of Bravo
倒下的兄弟救出来
if we can't fall on our ass
那么B队还有什么意义
and have our brothers scrape us up?
我知道我有办法重新赢得你们的信任
I know I got a ways to earn your trust back.
嗯...
Well, uh...
救桑尼的命是很好的第一步
saving Sonny's ass over there was a good first step.
是啊 很高兴听到你挺过来了
Yeah. Glad to hear you're fighting through it.
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, man.
训练任务进行得怎么样
How'd the training op go?
比我想象的要真实一些
Uh, it got a little realer than expected.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
是啊 基本上没掉链子
Yeah, wheels stayed on, mostly.
杰森呢
Jason?
有什么事吗
What happened?
我不知道 可能什么都不是
I don't know. Might've been nothing.
再一次 或许可能是...
Once again. Or it might've been...
你干嘛 你手指在做那个动作
What are you doing? You're doing that thing with your fingers.
什么
What?
你有什么想告诉我的吗
Is there something you want to tell me?
好吧...
Okay, um...
快点 说出来
Come on, spill.
如果...
How, uh...
如果我们迟到了很久的蜜月要换目的地了
how bummed would you be if our absurdly overdue honeymoon
你会感到失望吗
were to swap destinations?
在更近的地方
Somewhere closer.
你的非洲梦怎么了
What happened to your dreams of Africa?
有点像是敲响了警钟
Bit of a wake-up call.
真的吗
Are you serious?
是的
Yeah.
我们甚至没有...
We weren't even...
哦 严格来说 我们做得很多
Oh, technically, we were a lot.
是的 确实很多
But yeah, it's-it's a lot
但是 比我们之前说好的要早得多 我知道
sooner than we had talked about, I know.
你没事吧 因为你看起来很不舒服
Are you okay? 'Cause you seem very much not okay.
是啊 我知道 只是...
Yeah, I know, it's just, um...
这事 好像...
Something, like...
颠覆了你的人生 我想...
upends your life, I guess...
这是件很好的事情
This is a pretty good something.
是的
Yeah.
嗨 艾米 我是爸爸 听着...
Hey, Em, it's Dad. Listen...
我...我回家了
I'm, uh... I'm back home.
一切都很好
Everything's good.
只是想看看你第一天怎么上课的
Just wanted to see how your first day of classes went.
有空给我打个电♥话♥ 好吗
Give me a call when you can, all right?
我爱你
I love you.
啤酒...
Beer...
牛奶...
Milk...
芥末
Mustard...
蛋黄酱...
Mayo...
啤酒 芥末 蛋黄酱...
Beer, mustard, mayo...
啤酒 牛奶
Beer, milk,
芥末 蛋黄酱 橙汁 鸡蛋...
mustard, mayo, O.J., eggs...
胡萝卜
Carrots.
胡萝卜...
Carrots...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表