剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
No. But it's obvious he's not the only one
- 一个被你隔离的人 - 我只是专注于工作
- you're putting walls up against. - I'm just focused on the work,
- 雷 就是这样 - 不久之前 你似乎
- Ray, that's it. - Oh, not too long ago it seemed like you were
还在做工作之外的事 怎么回事
on the brink of something beyond the work. What happened?
你想要知道什么 就去找她谈
You know what, you want a project, talk to her.
嗨 我有些情报要告诉你们
Hey. I got some intel you need to hear about.
搜索...
Ooh, search...
接招 你喜欢吗
Ooh. Take that. You like that?
你喜欢吗
Do you like that?
你喜欢
You like that.
那个就是让我们
That's that one that you and I lost way too much sleep to
在贾拉巴德第一次部署时睡过了头
on our first, uh, first deployment in JBAD.
- 嗯 - 我的...我的角色还得救吗
- Huh. - Hey, is my, uh, is my character still saved?
- 我们把他救出来 - 是的 没错
- Let's bust him out. - Yeah, right.
你的人死于疏忽大意
Your guy died of neglect.
就在你迷恋那个华盛顿来的怪妞之时
Chewed his own arm off while you were obsessed
把自己的胳膊咬断了
with that weird chick from D.C.
听着 伙计 我知道莉安娜的事让你很伤心
Look, man, I know that you're all torn up about Leanne,
但...
but...
通常情况下 部署让你处于快乐境地
a deployment's normally your happy place.
- 至少在陆地上是这样 - 它是我唯一的快乐境地
- At least the ones on dry land. - It's the only happy place I got left.
好吗 原因就是你...
Okay? That's why it sucks that you...
你越位了 而且把事情搞砸了
you've gone ahead and ruined it this time.
我怎么会那样干
Well, how did I do that?
你在质疑杰森的命令
You were questioning Jason's calls,
到处充当B1
running around playing Bravo 1.
你把他惹火了
You have pissed him off.
这跟你一点关系都没有
It's got nothing to do with you.
如果你惹毛了队长
When you piss the team leader off,
这会破坏大家的氛围
it ruins the vibe for everyone.
你 斯宾塞
You, Spenser,
破坏了大家的氛围
have ruined the vibe for everyone.
我不知道B6有这么大的威力
Well, I didn't realize that Bravo 6 had that much power.
他给了你坐副驾驶的机会
He gave you an opportunity to ride shotgun,
而你却抓住了方向盘
and you went ahead and damn grabbed the wheel.
你想让我们把车开下悬崖吗
You'd rather have us drive off a cliff?
各位
Hey, guys.
我们得到了线索
We got action on the line.
到目前为止 我们在这里的行动
So far, we've operated down here
完全是在幽灵的阴影下进行
strictly from the shadows-- ghosts.
所以我们今晚的目标应该是墓地
So it's only appropriate our target tonight is a cemetery.
我告诉过你们 我告诉过你们
I told you, I was telling you guys
- 僵尸末日的事 - 差不多是
- about the zombie apocalypse. - Oh, not far off.
任务目标是找回一具尸体
Mission objective is retrieving a body.
苏利亚州的阿奇罗村
Village of Archero in rural Zulia,
蒙特·萨克罗·科里克蒂沃的所在地
home to the Monte Sacro Colectivo,
大约有30人组成的团伙
a gang of approximately 30 men
他们是该地区政♥权♥的重要力量
who serve as the regime's muscle in the area.
我们认为其中三人
We believe three of them recently died
最近死于辐射
from radiation exposure.
他们怎么会在丛林里把切尔诺贝利
How in the hell did they get Chernobyl'd
- 毁了呢 - 我想
- in the jungle? - I'm guessing
那些尸体将帮你解答问题
that's what the body will help answer.
是的 它会被送到国内的实验室
Yeah, it'll be sent to a lab stateside,
人体组织分♥析♥应该能帮助
and the tissue analysis should help us determine
我们确定辐射的性质
the nature of the radioactive exposure.
让我们了解委内瑞拉人可能遭受了
Giving us a read on what glowing green death
什么样的环境破坏
the Venezuelans may have gotten their hands on.
死者的生物识别还能提供身份证明
Biometrics on the deceased will also provide me I.D. I can use
我可以用它来追踪他们过去几周的行踪
to track their movements over the past few weeks,
看看他们可能在何时何地
see where and when they may have come in contact
- 接触过这种材料 - 但首先 我们得盗取坟墓
- with the material. - But first, we rob a grave.
墓地就在村子的中心
Mm-hmm. And the cemetery is in the center of the village,
我们执行...
and our mandate...
零足迹的命令依然存在
to execute with zero footprint still stands.
我们有三十几个疯子
We're outnumbered by three dozen vatos locos,
却连一枪都开不了
and we can't fire one single shot?
一旦出了岔子 我们的身份就会暴露
Things go sideways, our cover could get blown.
科里克蒂沃在这个地区有很多敌人
The Colectivo have plenty of enemies in the area--
贩毒集团 帮派 所以如果涉及到交战
cartel, gangs--so if it comes down to engaging,
你们可以是任何的敌对势力
you could be any of those rival forces.
所以 拿出黑色面具吧
So break out the black masks.
坏人是B队
Bad guy Bravo,
好人也是B队
best kind of Bravo.
即使把自己伪装成当地人 胜算也不大
Passing ourselves off as locals doesn't even the numbers.
我说 我们还是要采取一切措施避免接触
I mean, we still need to take every measure to avoid contact.
好吧 当然 但盲目飞进马蜂窝呢
Okay, sure, but flying blind into a hornets' nest?
我会毫不犹豫地保护大家
I will not hesitate to protect us.
好吧 我们先休息十分钟
Okay, so let's take ten minutes,
然后实施行动计划 好吗
then get into the op plan, all right?
你没疯
You're not crazy.
我在杰森身上看到的情况也让我很担心
I'm seeing things in Jason that's got me worried, too.
尤其是在马上开展行动的时候
Especially on the brink of this op.
你觉得由你来提醒他会更好吗
Do you think he takes a caution flag any better coming from you?
很显然 他已经知道自己有问题了
It's clear to me he already knows he has a problem.
他不知道是他让B队进了医院
He-he doesn't know that he put Bravo in the hospital.
我说 如果他知道了 无法想象他收拾行装
I mean, I can't imagine he'd be kitting up if he knew that.
同感
Agreed.
但如果我给他施压 他就会垮了
But if I lay that on him and he folds,
那B队和这次任务怎么办
where does that leave Bravo and this mission?
一旦司令部问他
Not to mention Jason's career
是如何崩溃的 更不用提杰森的职业生涯了
once Command asks how it all imploded.
我不知道
I don't know.
事实上我什么都没注意到
Fact that I didn't notice anything,
这意味着他99%的时间都是好的 对吧
it means he's good 99% of the time, right?
是啊 但那1%就足以让我们都送命
Yeah, but that one percent's enough to get us all killed.
几乎做到了
Almost did.
所以这就是你和我要保护的
So that's what you and I are gonna protect against.
好吗 任何时候我们要
All right? We keep an eye on him
盯着他
at all times.
只要有机会竖起护栏 我们就去做
Any chance to put up guardrails, we do it.
把行动风险降到最低
Minimize operational hazards.
我们...我们在每个地方都是B1的浮安跟屁虫(游泳救生装备)
We... we swim-buddy Bravo 1 at every point.
这事你知我知
We keep it covert between you and me.
你知道吗 如果他发现了
You know if he catches on, this is gonna be
你会是更大的背叛
an even greater betrayal coming from you.
是的 这是种风险
Yeah, it's a risk.
但什么都不做风险更大 所以...
But doing nothing's a bigger risk, so...
你要不要加入
you in or not?
这是我来这里的唯一原因
It's the only reason I'm down here.
好
All right.
我不得不说 我已经习惯了埋死人
I have to say, I'm used to planting dead scumbags,
但如何起获他们
but harvesting them?
伊戈尔行动计划要怎么做
How's this, uh, Operation Igor plan gonna work?
这些兰利实验室的书呆子 真的需要一具完整的尸体吗
These Langley lab geeks really need a whole corpse?
某些放射性同位素聚集在不同的组织中
Certain radioisotopes gather in different tissues,
所以整个身体是最理想的
so the whole body is ideal.
此外 如果可以的话 你们还需要
Also, you'll need to get biometrics
从所有三位死者身上获取生物特征 但...
from all three deceased if you can, but...
得找到症状最严重的那个
retrieve the one who appears to have the worst symptoms.
欧米茄的的工作内容不适合胆小的人
Omega work is not for the faint of heart.
当你们接近墓地时
When you approach the cemetery,
你们需要时刻注意你们的盖革计数器(用以探测和测量放射)
you need to keep a watch on your Geiger counters.
每分钟超过100的读数
Over a hundred clicks per minute
意味着尸体可能被
means the bodies could be contaminated
放射性粒子污染了
with radioactive particles--
你们要格外小心
you'll need to take extra precautions.
- 我们要穿防护服吗 - 除非盖格计数器读爆
- We wearing hazmat suits for this? - Not unless the Geigers go off.
好吗 防护衣只会拖我们的后腿
Okay? The suits are just gonna slow us down.
装尸袋会用铅做内衬以防止辐射
The body bag will be lined with lead to contain the radiation.
墓地在这里 对吗
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表