剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
在没有安全网的情况下作战 是否值得冒这个险
if it was worth the risk of working without a safety net.
秘密行动确实有其吸引力
Cloak-and-dagger does have its appeal.
我一直想要一个秘密身份
I kind of always wanted a secret identity.
不 不仅仅是秘密身份
No, it's not just secret identities.
这改变了我们的作战方式
I mean, it changes the way we work,
小队解散了
with ranks dissolved.
需要明确的是 我们能够互相信任
Gonna need to be clear we can all trust each other.
我们知道你很可靠 雷
We know you're solid, Ray.
但是 我的意思是
Still, I mean, you know,
一到六个月的时间
that-that one- to six-month timeline--
已经够艰难的了
it's hard enough as it is
因为当我们知道什么时候能回来的时
putting our lives on hold when we know
- 我们的生活被耽搁了 - 好消息是
- when we're coming back. - Good news is
你可以回避
you get to sidestep 'em.
你呆在家里
You're staying home.
是啊 留下莉安娜
Yeah. Leaving Leanne behind
包括...
with...
这么多该死的问题
so many damn question marks.
那可不好办
It's gonna be tough.
是吗
Is it?
当我们记住责任没有选择时 作决定就容易多了
Job's easier when we remember there's no choice in duty.
我加入
I'm in.
我也加入
Me, too.
我成为了海豹突击队的一员
I became a SEAL
因为我想成为第一个冲锋陷阵的人
because I wanted to be first into fire, and...
而知道莉安娜在我回家后
decision's a hell of a lot easier
会出现在我身边 作决定就容易多了
knowing that Leanne is gonna be there when I get home.
我加入
I'm in.
我加入 我想加入
I'm in. I hope.
去笼子里 收拾好你们的装备
Hit the cages, clear out your kits.
任何能识别你身份的东西
Anything that can identify you,
都留下
leave it behind.
进来
Come in!
你要见我 长官
You wanted to see me, sir?
是的
Yeah.
关于你上次部署行为的报告
Command finished its review into the report
司令部完成了对你的审查
about your behavior last deployment.
完成了吗 不用当面询问吗
Finished? Without interviewing me?
不需要
Didn't need to.
你的队友满足了司令部的要求
Your teammates satisfied Command's concerns.
我的队友被叫来了
My teammates were called in?
并被指示不得与你
And given instructions not to discuss the matter with you
或彼此讨论此事
or each other.
听着 为了让你安心 我可以告诉你
Look, for your own peace of mind, I can tell you
最初的报告不是来自B队的任何人
that the initial report did not come from anyone on Bravo.
所以 就这样了吗
Um, so, what, that-that's it?
我说 几个月来我一直小心翼翼
I mean, months of looking over my shoulder,
质问我队友 我自己...
questioning my teammates, myself, f...
毫无意义吗
for nothing?
好了...
Well...
司令部知道你能胜任任务
Command knows that you are fit for duty,
你的队友也想和你继续合作
and your teammates want to keep operating with you.
我认为这工作保住了
I'd call that job security.
你赢了 雷
Take the win, Ray.
你还在这里吗
You're still here?
嘿 那什么...
Hey. What is the...
你还记得那个人的名字吗 来自E队的
You remember that guy's name from, uh... from Echo Team?
我在找 顶替你的人
I'm looking for, uh, someone to fill in for you.
皮特·弗利
Uh, Pete Foley?
不 听起来不太对
Nah, that doesn't sound right.
你给他起了个绰号♥叫阿克塞尔
You nicknamed him Axel.
对 阿克塞尔
Right. Axel.
- 对 - 是啊
- Right. - Yeah.
对 对 对...
Right, right, right, right.
嘿 你...
Hey, are you, uh...
你确定B队应该...
you sure that Bravo should...
应该做这个欧米茄任务吗
should be doing this Omega?
我知道你有很多事要忙
Know you got a lot on your plate.
让我来考虑怎么做对B队最好 好吗
Let me worry about what's best for Bravo Team, okay?
是的 只是 你知道的...
Yeah. It's just, you know...
自从朝鲜回来后
team's been hitting the red pretty hard
小队就一直处于劣势
since came back from, uh...from North Korea.
这是自愿的 你知道吗
This is voluntary, you know?
我说 每个人都有
I mean, everyone's got some stuff
一些值得留恋的东西
worth sticking around for inside the wire.
是啊 尤其是你
Yeah. You most of all.
那我们就这么坐着不动
So, what, are we just supposed to sit back
等着你的日程表打开吗
and wait for your calendar to open up?
不是这样的
Doesn't work that way.
也许我该去
Maybe I should come.
我说 既然特伦特不在
You know, I mean, with Trent out,
B队已经少了一个人
Bravo's already down a man.
不适合
Not ideal.
尤其是你儿子住院的时候 好吗
Especially if you got your son in the hospital, all right?
他在重症监护室
He's in intensive care.
相信我 你留在这里 陪着他 明白了吗
Trust me, you stay here and you be there for him. Got it?
以后你会感谢我的
You'll thank me down the line for that one.
收到
- Copy.
是的
Yes.
谢谢 艾琳
Thank you, Erin.
太有帮助了
So helpful.
凯 回头再聊
'Kay, talk soon.
发展部主任对于在哪里为中心
Development officer at work had some ideas
筹到更多的资金有一些想法
on where to get more money for the center.
司令部结束了对尼日利亚的调查
Command closed the Nigeria inquiry.
我摆脱了 我的鸟(军徽)和养老金
I'm clear. My bird and my pension are out
- 保住了 宝贝 - 真是松了一口气
- of the crosshairs, babe. - Ah! What a relief.
工作上的烦心事解决了就会改变我们的时间表吗
Things getting ironed out at work change our timeline?
我们要出任务了
Uh, we're spinning up.
这样就改变了时间表
That's changing the timeline.
我不知道我们要离开多久
And I don't know how long we're gonna be gone.
可能是六个月
Could be six months.
听起来更像是一次部署 而不是一次快速行动
Sounds more like a deployment than a spin-up.
是啊
Yeah.
我不在的时候
Uh, we might have to hit the pause button
我们的项目可能要暂停了
on our project while I'm gone.
想清楚我们是不是难以消化了
Figure out if we're biting off more than we can chew.
好吧 好
Okay, well,
至少你可以有一些时间来确定
at least you can have some time to decide
这副业是个热情促成的项目
if this side hustle was a passion project
还是只为了排遣工作中的烦恼
or a distraction from problems at work.
-别说了 那是...
Stop it. That--
- 你必须这么做... - 别说了
- You got to do it... - Stop telling me.
- 别说了 没有 -....另一种方式
- Stop. No. -...the other way.
- 哦 - 是
- Uh-oh. - Yay.
来得正是时候
Just in time.
给我点喝的
Something for me to wash this down with.
我很高兴你能吃东西
I'm just glad you're eating.
护士说你会忘记的
The nurse said that you're gonna forget
- 因为压力太大 - 是的
- because of all the stress. - Yeah.
你应该吃些鸡肉
Hey. You should have some chicken.
好啊 我会的
Yeah. I will.
情况怎么样了
So what's the word?
B队将被部署六个月
Bravo's getting deployed for up to six months.
卧底特别作战小队
Deep-cover special task force.
听起来很紧张
Sounds intense.
是啊
Yeah.
我还没机会跟杰森说那些话
I didn't get the chance to start that conversation with Jason.
好吧
Okay, well,
他们什么时候走
when are they leaving?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表