剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
你有没有想过"武装部队"这个词
You ever think about that term,"armed services"?
比如 如果我想服务他人
Like, if I wanted to be of service,
我为什么要带武器
why do I need to be armed?
我以前一直都这么想
Used to wonder that all the time.
所以 这就是你原谅自己的方法吗
So, all this is your path to forgiving yourself?
圣佩德罗让我明白了我所做的一切
San Pedro helped me make sense of what I'd done.
问题是 我不知道我手上沾满了多少鲜血
Thing is, I don't know how much blood is on my hands,
因此 天平可能永远不会平衡
so the scales may never be balanced.
但我帮助的每一个人
But each person I help
都让我更亲近一些
gets me a little closer.
是啊 有时候帮助别人已经够难了
Yeah, sometimes helping one's hard enough.
我和我妻子 我们...
My wife and I, we-we...
我试过帮助这个退伍军人
tried helping this vet,
山姆
Sam,
让他离开街道 登记进政♥府♥网络系统 但他
get him off the streets and into the system, but he, uh,
他从我们身边消失了
he disappeared on us.
你尽力了
Well, you tried.
这比大多数人做的都要多
That's more than most people would do.
尽管如此 那次失败还是刺痛了我
Still, that failure stung.
我想我可以通过规划帮助
Thought I could make up for it with plans
更多像山姆这样的人来弥补
to help even more guys like Sam.
就像你现在做的那样
Something on the scale of what you're doing.
这地方是我的全职工作
Oh, this place is my full-time job.
你已经有一个了
You already have one.
我还是觉得我在抛弃需要我的人
Still feel like I'm abandoning people who need me.
他需要你
He needs you,
你来了
and you're here.
听起来你找到了自己的路
Sounds to me like you've found your path.
你会知道什么时候该开始行动了
You'll know when the time is right to start walking it.
收到
Copy that.
这是我们相遇的采石场
This is from the quarry where we met.
是的
Yup.
开始
The start.
没发生什么事
The thing that went right.
是啊 我在水里看到这个
Yeah, I saw this in the water.
事情发生了 而你...
Something happened, and you...
你救了我 使我免于溺水
you saved me from drowning.
你救了我的命 而我...
You saved my life, and I...
...却夺走了你的命
...took yours away.
天啊 你能不能别这么说
Oh, Jesus Christ, will you stop saying that?
我做的 我做的
Well, I did. I did.
撞我的卡车是你开的吗
Were you driving the truck that hit me?
不 但当时你开车
No, but you were in the car
为我跑腿 所以...
running an errand for me, so...
我是给
I was buying
我们买♥♥红酒 啤酒
wine, beer, and chicken
还有鸡肉
for us.
你没有责任
You're not responsible.
但在那之前
But before that,
你 你有自己的人生 你为我牺牲了很多
you, uh, you had a life, you sacrificed so much for me.
你牺牲了一切 你付出了...
You sacrificed everything, and you gave it...
你给出了整个人生
you gave your whole life up.
不 你不能评判我的人生该是什么样子
No, you don't get to tell me what my life--
我们的人生该是什么样子 因为我们都在那里
what our life was 'cause we were both there,
然而不管你怎么想
and despite what you want to believe,
我们的好日子比糟糕的日子更重要
our good days outweighed our shitty ones.
爱我的人 最后只会受到伤害
People who love me, they end up just getting hurt,
以我现在的状况
and with my situation now,
我的脑袋 只会变得更糟
with my head, it's just gonna get worse.
所以你才想战死沙场
So that's why you want to go out on your shield,
去保护那些爱你的人吗
to protect people who love you?
你最需要爱的时候
And you're not deserving of their love
却不值得他们爱吗
when you need it most?
我之所以来这里是因为我做了选择
The choices I made are why I'm here.
我的一生都在爱你
I spent most of my life loving you.
是啊
Yeah.
那是个错误
Well, that was a mistake.
我一分钟都不后悔
I don't regret one minute of it.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我把我们搞砸了...
I fucked us up. I fucked us up.
你怎么能一蹶不振
How could you not?
所有的血 所有的创伤
All the blood, all the trauma.
但这并不意味着 你就得过悲惨的生活
But that doesn't condemn you to a life of misery.
如果我还活着 让你再试一次...
If I was alive and asked you to try again...
...你会说不吗
...you'd say no?
你应该得到更好的
You deserve better.
你应该得到比我更好的人
You deserve a lot better than me.
看来我们又回到原点了
Well, I guess we're back where we started.
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
我必须再救你一次
I have to save you again.
我允许你后悔
I will allow you regrets,
但我不允许你放弃自己
but I won't allow you to give up on yourself.
我永远不允许
I never did.
杰森·海耶斯
Jason Hayes,
你值得被爱
you are worthy of love.
给我你的手♥机♥
Give me your cell phone.
我们得清理车子 戴维斯派人来了
We got to scrub the vehicle. Davis is sending a pickup.
随便了
Whatever.
听着 伙计 我...
Look, man, I...
我已经为这份工作付出了代价
I've made peace with the cost of this job,
但我可不想因为你可鄙的派对而被杀
but I did not sign up to get killed over your pity party.
从没叫你来救我
Never asked you to come and save me.
差点让你儿子变成孤儿 这是你的错
Nearly orphaning your son, that's on you.
那莉安娜呢
What about Leanne?
她离开了瓦赫海滩 但她并没离开你的生活
She's out of Vah Beach, but she's not out of your life.
然而你打算就这么放弃她吗
But you're just gonna just throw in the towel on her?
我们不可能都像你这么幸运 克莱
Oh, we can't all be as lucky as you, Clay,
有白色的尖桩篱笆(意指家)好吗
with the white picket fence, okay?
幸运吗 是啊 你知道吗
Oh, wow. Lucky? Yeah, you know what?
我他妈的 我真的很幸运 伙计
I'm-I'm fucking--I'm really lucky, man.
我从没抱过我儿子
I've never held my son.
他出生时就被从我们身边带走
He was, he was ripped away from us at birth,
被一堆管子插着
stuck with a bunch of tubes,
他一直在为自己的生命孤身奋战
and he's been fighting for his life all alone.
我只能祈祷他能得到像莉安娜一样的机会
I can only pray that he gets the same shot at life
活下去
that Leanne got.
因为如此勇敢
And for being so brave,
他的回报是差点失去父亲
his reward was nearly losing his dad
就因为你这个可怜的混♥蛋♥
because of your fucking pathetic ass.
很抱歉 克莱 我不想...
I'm sorry, Cl-Clay. I didn't--
那样 听着 对你儿子来说很艰难 而我...
That's, like, a tough go for your son, and I...
你知道什么 桑尼 闭嘴吧
You know what, just--Sonny, shut up.
我受够了 受够了你的鬼话 伙计
I'm done, I'm done with your-your bullshit, man.
我受够了
I'm done.
我知道这不是你来的目的
I know this is more than you came here for,
但我希望它能帮助你走上治愈之路
but I hope it helps put you on the path to healing.
它确实帮助了我
It definitely helped me.
不过 他还是未知数
Jury's still out on him, though.
让他多喝水
just keep him hydrated.
- 保持联♥系♥ - 好的 先生
- Stay in touch. - Yes, sir.
好吧
All right.
我给你开 兄弟
Let me get that for you, brother.
- 嗨 - 是
- Hey. - Yeah?
谢谢
Thank you.
- 你一个晚上就做了这么多 - 所有关键的下客点
- You did all this in one night? - All the key drop-offs occur
都在这五个街区的
at different locations within these
不同位置
five city blocks.
是的 但那些建筑都被废弃了
Yeah, but the buildings are abandoned.
除了纺织厂
Except for the textile plant.
这使得它成为一个完美的屏障
Which makes it the perfect shield to deter an airstrike
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表