剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》
前情提要
雷 那是曼迪
Ray, that's Mandy.
- 被大萨赫勒·萨哈巴抓了 - 我们得做点什么
- In SGS custody? - We got to do something.
现在 我们要赶火车
Right now we've got a train to catch.
赛义杜·布卡尔和数目不详的
Saidou Boukare and an unknown number
大萨赫勒·萨哈巴武装分子会在火车上
of SGS fighters are gonna be on that commuter train.
成千上万的生命危在旦夕
Thousands of lives are at stake.
我知道布卡尔是我们找到曼迪的最好线索
I know Boukare's our best lead to Mandy,
但我们必须先保命
but our heads have got to be here.
高价值目标带着2个敌人离开了
HVT's on the move with two Tangos.
我的小队会处理高价值目标
My team will handle the HVT.
不行 浩劫 这是我的战术决定
Negative, Havoc. It's my tactical call.
B1退出通讯
Bravo 1 out.
安全
- Clear!
你和埃利斯女士的私人关系
Your personal connection to Ms. Ellis
明显影响了你的战术判断力
has clearly impaired your tactical judgment.
取消B队追捕布卡尔
Bravo's off the Boukare hunt.
德莱顿 他不会错过每一步
Dryden, he does not miss a step.
- 他正在扩大自己的地盘 - 你是说你不信任他吗
- He is expanding his footprint. - You saying you don't trust him?
我需要你悄悄做些调查
I need you to do some digging quietly.
你无视我如何对付德莱顿的建议
You ignore my advice on how to handle Dryden,
现在 当没人比我更支持你的时候 你又找
and now you're seeking out Davis to help you when nobody's
戴维斯来帮你
had your back more than I have?
曼迪中了头彩 而你
Mandy's ass is in jackpot, and you're
却更关心你在B队的角色
more concerned about your role with Bravo Team?
曼迪是个职业骗子
Mandy's a professional liar,
我们合作过的最好的一个
one of the best we've ever worked with.
她什么都干得出来 包括激怒你 杰森
She's capable of anything, including gaslighting you, Jace.
我认出了这张照片里的人 阿齐兹·桑卡拉
I was able to identify the man in this photo-- Aziz Sankara.
你想知道答案 就得参加这次行动
You want answers, you got to be on this op.
我知道你在这里下一盘很大的棋 但别
I get you're playing global chess here, but do not
- 把她晾在一边 - 叫你的人快点
- hang her out to dry. - Tell your men to jock up.
我们的1名队员带你们一起过去
A strap from our team will be going out with you.
- 雷明顿 - B队什么时候需要保姆了
- Remington. - Since when does Bravo need a babysitter?
布卡尔需要恢复一些记忆 这个就派得上用场
This will come in handy if Boukare's memory needs jogging.
妈的
Oh, shit.
- 我们得离开 杰森 - 不 他们想把我们熏出来
- Got to bail, Jace. - No, they're trying to smoke us out.
如果我们下去 就会被那些AK(AK自动步♥枪♥)困住
We step aside, we're fish in a barrel with those AKs.
车没熄火 我可以开着它冲过去
Car's still running. I could punch it
然后从那栋楼出来
and we can bail out down the block.
争取活着 继续下一场战斗
Live to fight another day.
这是不可能的 B3 情况如何
That's not happening. Bravo 3, what's your status?
- 收到了吗 - 我们快成烤虾了
-How copy? -Uh, we are shrimp on a barbie,
但我们没事
but we are good.
我们该怎么做 B1
What's our move, Bravo 1?
B1 我是浩劫
Bravo 1, this is Havoc.
地面特遣队正在向目标大楼行进
Ground Branch are moving toward the target building.
- 你情况如何 - 收到
-What's your sitrep? - Copy that.
让地面特遣队待命
Have Ground Branch hold.
我们正在进入
We're making entry.
B3 跟紧
Bravo 3, stay close.
我们要撞门
We're ramming the door.
用车撞门 你确定那样...
Vehicle breach? You sure that's...
开车
Drive.
浩劫 我是1号♥ 通过奥尔德林阶段
Havoc, this is 1. Pass Aldrin.
- 海豹突击队 -
第五季 第六集
可能不是室内装潢师想要的
Probably not what the interior decorator had in mind.
B1 我是浩劫 地面特遣队传送了
Bravo 1, this is Havoc. Ground Branch has launched
在目标上空热成像侦察画面
a thermal imaging ISR platform over target.
我看到6个敌人在走动
I'm looking at six Tangos on the move.
我们认为布卡尔在北端二楼
We believe Boukare's holding strong on the north end,
人数很多
second floor.
很好 收到
That's a good copy.
布卡尔派出了他的部队
Boukare's sending in his troops.
- 克莱 桑尼 准备好烟幕弹 - 敌人知道我们在这里
- Clay, Sonny, prep the smoke. - Enemy knows we're here.
我们需要的可不仅仅是烟幕弹
We're gonna need a lot more than a smoke screen.
雷明顿 把卡车后面
Remington, grab the extra mags
多余的弹夹拿来 好吗
from the back of the truck, will you?
好了 伙计们 你们要识别每个人
Okay, guys, you want to PID everything.
赶在地面特遣队到达之前抓住布卡尔 明白吗
Get to Boukare before Ground Branch does. Got it?
- 他有能帮我们找到曼迪 - 没错
- He has the answers to get us to Mandy? - That's right.
快点 雷明顿 好了 我们走
Any day, Remington. All right, let's move.
门被焊死了 没人进得来
Door's welded shut. No one's coming in.
三把AK 走廊中间
Three AKs! Mid hallway!
克莱 向前推进 跟着我
Clay, push forward. On me.
快走
Move it!
抢断得不错 弗雷德·华纳(演员)
Nice tackling there, Fred Warner.
公♥寓♥的其他地方都清除了
Rest of the apartment's clear.
是时候聊天了
Time for a chat.
他们有一挺PKM通用机♥枪♥(俄制)
They got a PKM in there.
分开行动 布洛克 从侧翼包抄他们
Let's split. Brock, try and flank 'em.
靠着墙接近
Stay close to the wall.
走
Let's go.
打得好
Nice shot.
那是雷的特工玩具吗
Is that one of Ray's secret agent-y toys?
能帮我们追踪目标的手♥机♥网络位置
Helps us track any cell phone IP on target.
好了 把他活捉了 任务完成 老大
All right, got him alive. Mission accomplished, boss.
还没
Not yet.
B1 我是浩劫
Bravo 1, this is Havoc.
热成像显示有2个身份不明的人
ISR shows two unknowns outside
正在向你们的入口走来
moving toward your entry point.
他们似乎有武器
They appear to be armed.
收到
Copy that.
雷 下楼 帮他们清除
Ray, downstairs, help 'em clear.
战场审讯最好有个搭档 效果会更好 对吧
Battlefield interrogation works better with a partner, right?
我需要你下楼
I need you downstairs.
这里有克莱 快走
That's why I got Clay here. Move.
收到
Copy.
嘿...布卡尔 看着我
Hey. Hey, Boukare. Look at me.
这个人在哪里
Where is this man?
他在哪里
Where is he?!
从没见过这人
Never seen that man.
让他跪下
Get him on his knees.
来吧 起来...
Come on. Up. Get up.
这个人在哪里
Where is this man?
他在哪里
Where is he?
看着我 别看他
Look at me. Don't look at him.
看着我 这个人 这个人在哪里
Look at me. This man, where is this man?
从没见过这人
Never seen that man.
让他们站起来...
Get 'em up. Get 'em up.
趴墙上 他们两个 走
On the wall, both of them. Let's go.
走到这里
Walk over here.
把头靠在墙上
Put your head against the wall.
明白吗 后退
Understand? Back.
助手从照片上认出了桑卡拉
Sidekick recognizes Sankara from the photo.
可能知道他在哪里
He might know where he's at.
除非我们让自己变得比那个炸飞火车的
Unless we make ourselves scarier than that bastard
混♥蛋♥托马斯更可怕 否则他的同伙是不会开口的
that vaporized Thomas the Train, his sidekick ain't talkin'.
这是最沉重的打击了
Well, that is low as a blow as it gets.
他们弄坏了我们的车
They messed with our damn trucks.
该死 特伦特
Damn, Trent.
有什么建议吗
Got any tips?
这些车哪也去不了 伙计
Hey, uh, these aren't driving anywhere, man.
我们需要第二个撤离平台
We need to push for a secondary exfil platform.
你说得对
You're right.
浩劫基地 我是B2
Havoc base, this is Bravo 2.
我们的车辆抛锚了 我们需要一个新的撤退平台
Our vehicles are down hard. We need a new exfil platform.
什么好主意吗 完毕
Any bright ideas? Over.
收到 2号♥ 我会指挥附近的特遣队员
Copy, 2. I'll direct Task Force operators nearby
找到可行的本地车
to locate viable indig vehicles.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表