剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
说到这个 我们...
Speaking of which, we, uh...
有段时间没碰上了
haven't caught up in a while.
有什么新鲜事吗
What's new?
我一直很忙
Well, I have been busy.
- 嗯 你一直很忙 - 是啊 为了国防部的研究员
- Mm-hmm, you been busy. - Yeah. Been going up
我每周都要去华盛顿
to D.C. every week for this DoD Fellowship.
忙到能在舱壁酒吧喝上一杯吗
Busy enough to, uh, do a little day-drinking at the Bulkhead?
- 我看到你了 - 那只是顿午餐
- Huh? Ooh, I saw you. - That was just a lunch.
- 哦 那是午餐 - 那是工作午餐
- Oh, it was a lunch. - It was a working lunch.
- 还有这个穿着打褶裤的家伙... - 我的天啊
- Oh, and this pleated pant fellow... - Oh, my God.
他是你的同事吗
He's someone that you're just working with?
他也是研究员
He's in the Fellowship, too.
- 桑尼... - 嗯
- Sonny... - Yeah.
你知道的 去年发生在我们身上的一切...
You know, everything that happened with us last year...
...还有我失去的职位...
...and the job I lost...
这个计划帮助我翻开了新的一页
this program is helping me turn the page.
然后继续下一个 对吗
On to the next one, then, huh?
那不是约会 桑尼
It wasn't a date, Sonny.
- 嗯 - 而且...
- Mm-hmm. - And...
...对我们俩来说 总会有
...at some point, for the both of us,
这么一天
it will be.
我们不能永远坐在那里舔自己的伤口
We just can't sit around licking our wounds forever.
抱歉
Sorry.
戴维斯
Davis.
收到 是 马上到
Copy. Yeah, be right there.
显然 有份打击目标方案
Apparently, there's a target package
准备好了 对我来说是新鲜事
ready to go. News to me.
被抛弃是不快乐的
No fun being left behind.
- 戴维斯 什么情况 - 我也想知道
- Davis, what do we have? - Wish I knew.
他们没告诉你吗
- They didn't read you in?
我知道你们都在摸索方向
I know you're all just getting your bearings,
但这个方案时间很紧 所以...
but this package is time sensitive, so...
需要你们尽快行动
need you to roll on it ASAP.
我们已经确认了
We've confirmed the location
三个大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的高价值目标位置
of three Sahaba of Greater Sahel HVTs.
参与策划昨天袭击
High-level leadership that had a hand
的高层领导
in plotting yesterday's attacks.
赛义杜和乌斯曼·布卡尔是兄弟
Saidou and Ousmane Boukare are brothers.
我们已经确认他们的两辆车
We've confirmed their two cars are parked
停在卡亚市场区的一处安全屋
at a safe house in the market district of Kaya.
第三个高价值目标 伊德里萨·康戈
Third HVT, Idrissa Kango,
在北边一个街区的安全屋
is in a separate safe house one block north.
戴维斯上尉将分享我提供给她的
Lieutenant Davis will share the rest of the package
剩余方案
that I've supplied her.
我希望你们在23点之前离开
I expect you to be departing no later than 2300 hours.
时间紧迫
- Clock's ticking.
时间紧迫 我是说...
Clock is ticking. I mean...
前戏到此为止
So much for foreplay.
目标距离很近
Targets are close to each other.
我们可以步行进去
We can, uh, foot patrol in.
让我们从买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥兄弟开始 然后继续
Let's start with the two-for-one brothers and move on from there.
好吧 这个“市场区”
Okay, this "market district"
并不像听起来的那么健康
isn't as wholesome as it sounds.
在繁荣时期 这里是犯罪活动的中心
In good times, it's a center for criminal activity.
所以你们是在大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的面前混
So you mix in the SGS presence,
再加上所有的平民都挤在附近...
plus all the civilians packed tight in the neighborhood...
我们在第一个目标上挑起任何麻烦
We stir up any hornets in that first target,
一个街区的路程就可能转变成《摩加迪沙一英里》(游戏:黑鹰坠落)
that, uh, one-block trek could turn Mogadishu Mile.
杰森 我们可以把卡车开过来
Jase, we can un-ass the trucks here,
躲在暗处 在里面行进
stick to the shadows, short patrol in,
沿着小巷跑...
and then run the alley...
直到第二家
All the way to the second house.
全程作战清除 实行灯火管制 我喜欢
Full combat clearance. Blacked out. I like it.
- 快速 安静 平稳 - 这是正确的
- Fast, quiet, smooth. - That's right.
难道没有狙击手
What about a sniper covering down
在目标之间掩护行进吗
for the patrol between targets?
不 计划是可靠的 没必要把它复杂化
No, the plan is solid. No need to complicate it.
你在想什么
Whoa, whoa. What are you thinking?
好吧 一旦我们拿下第一个房♥子 就清理屋顶
Right, once we take that first house, clear the roof,
我在那里警戒 在行动中支持你们
I post there, have your backs for the move.
狙击手掩护我们打击第二个目标
Sniper overwatch as we hit the second target.
是的 我喜欢
Yeah, I like it.
你同意 但雷不同意 看看他的脸
You get it, but Ray doesn't. Look at his face.
小野洋子又插足了约翰和保罗
Yoko Blonde-oh getting in the middle of John and Paul again.
不 不...这应该不成问题
No, no. No, it shouldn't be a problem.
让我们把这事搞定
Let's nail this thing down.
浩劫 我是1号♥ 侦察到什么
Havoc, this is 1. Anything on ISR?
没有 B1
Negative, Bravo 1.
主要路线畅通 完毕
MSR is clear. Over.
收到 谢谢 女士
Copy that. Appreciate you, ma'am.
我们前进 退出通讯
We're moving. Out.
那是安全屋
That's the safe house.
- 灯灭了... - 是啊
- Lights are out... - Yeah.
...但有人在家
...but somebody's home.
检查这些车
Check those cars.
就是那些车 我们好运气
It's the right cars. We're good.
该你了 克莱 带我们出去
You're up, Clay. Take us out.
戴维斯副队 有话跟你说
Lieutenant Davis, need to speak to you.
- 先生 我们正在… - 快点
- Sir, we're just in the middle... - Now.
各台 注意 放弃信天翁
All stations, be advised, I pass Albatross.
什么
What?
重复 信天翁
I say again. Albatross.
信天翁是撤回基地 该死的
Albatross is RTB. Damn.
我们就这么完了
We're canked.
现在这么完了吗 还有两秒就要突破了
Canking it now? Two seconds from breaching.
蓄势待发啊
Our meters are pegged.
假设我们没有听到那通电♥话♥
Suppose we didn't hear that call.
我们听到了 撤退
We heard it. Stand down.
拜托
Come on.
- 这太扯了 伙计 - 别激动 好吗
- This is crap, man. - Whoa, take it easy, all right?
他们取消行动肯定是有原因的 桑尼
There's got to be a reason why they canked the op, Sonny.
戴维斯 怎么回事 伙计 你不能终止任务
Davis, what the hell, man? You can't cank-bird an op
- 当我们毫不费力时 你明白吗 - 别激动
- when we're right on the edge, you understand? - Whoa, whoa, easy.
- 好吧 听着...- 退后 桑尼
- Okay, listen... - Step back, Sonny.
- 我抓住他了 拜托 - 德莱顿让我下达命令
- I got him. Come on. - Dryden told me to pass the order.
-他不让我知道为什么 - 我来对付他
- He left me in the dark as to why. - I'll handle him.
我来对付他
I'll handle him.
我努力不让自己觉得
I am trying real hard not to feel like
中情局只是在耍我们
the Agency just jerked us around.
可能是德莱顿让我们知道我们受他的控制
Could've been Dryden's way to let us know we're on his leash.
情报是真的
The intel was real.
没有确凿的理由德莱顿
There's no way that Dryden's gonna pass up a shot
是不可能放弃打击高价值目标的机会
at a HVT without a solid reason.
我只是说这么晚才说是很危险的
I'm just saying it's dangerous to cank it that late.
至少他能看着我们的眼睛解释一下
Least he can do is look us in the eyes and explain himself.
你为什么要这样追截戴维斯
Why you going after Davis like that, huh?
我们在敌人的门口
We're on enemies' doorstep
浩劫把它从我们下面拽了出来
and Havoc yanks it right from underneath us.
停 到此为止 好吗
Stop. Just stop right there, okay?
你知道那不是戴维斯的决定
You know that wasn't Davis's call.
我是说 在那里 听起来还是以前的桑尼
I mean, back there, it sounded like the old Sonny.
我以为这事已经过去了
I thought we were leaving that in the past.
听着 我不在乎是谁下的命令 好吗
Look, I don't give a damn whose call it was, okay?
如果我想袖手旁观
If I wanted to be stood down and hands-off,
我就呆在家里了
I would've just stayed at home.
我已经受够了
Kinda get my fill of that there.
什么意思
What's that mean?
算了吧
Just forget it.
算了吧
Forget it.
是因为你女儿莉安娜吗
This about your daughter, Leanne?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表