剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Uh, you love that Thai place.
什么都比那家可怕的寿司店好
Oh, anything's better than that horrific sushi place.
从一个吃加热夹馅面包的人来看
This is a very refined palette
这样的品味够可以了
from a man who heats his Twinkies.
加热夹馅面包没什么不好的
Ain't nothing wrong with heating a Twinkie.
- 哦 伙计 - 好吗
- Oh, man. - Okay?
- 嗯 嗯 - 这是真的
- Mm-hmm. - It is true.
- 嗨 宝贝 - 嗨
- Hi, baby. Mm. - Hey.
行动进行得如何
How'd the op go?
- 很棒 - 是吗
- It was great. - Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
- 太棒了 简直难以置信 - 是吗
- Amazing. Just unbelievable. - Yeah?
- 很好 - 怀孕24周...
- Good. - 24 weeks pregnant, it's...
哦 成为战斗英雄的你现在想...
Ooh, do you want to be the action hero that you are...
- 嗯 嗯 - ...给我揉揉脚吗
- Mm-hmm. -...and rub my feet?
我有不同的想法
- I had a different idea.
- 我很乐意帮你揉脚 - 就现在...
- I would love to rub your feet. - Now, see, that's...
- 我这就做 - 这个回答不错
- I'm gonna go do it. - That's a good response.
- 好了 来了 - 好
- All right, here it comes. - Yay.
有个大个子战士来这里
Here comes the big war fighter coming down here
- 揉脚了 - 好
- to rub some feet. - Yay!
我...我一直在想
Hey, I've... I've been thinking
也许几个月后你就不需要
that, um, maybe an action hero isn't what you're gonna need
战斗英雄了
in a few months.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
只是 你知道的 你一直...
It's just, you know, the way you've...
你一直背负着一切 因此...
the way you've been carrying everything and...
我不想再这样下去了 你知道吗
I don't want that to go on. You know?
孩子一出生
As soon as the baby comes,
我要...
I'm gonna...
我要向B队请些探亲假
I'm gonna ask for some family leave time from Bravo.
我是说真的
Be here for real.
你在评估我们的财务状况
You assessing our finances,
还是你打算统治世界
or are you planning for world domination?
两者都有
Both.
我给孩子们的大学基金
I transferred some settlement money
转了一些安置费
to the kids' college funds.
其余的你考虑过了吗
Have you given any thought to the rest?
是啊 事实上 你知道吗
Yeah, actually. Uh, you know what?
爸爸他毕生致力于帮助人们
Pop dedicated his life to helping people.
如果那些钱用来帮助像山姆这样的人
I think he'd be happy if that money went
我想他会很高兴
to helping people like Sam.
给无家可归的老兵慈善机构捐款吗
So donate to a veteran homelessness charity?
理想上是 但我在返程的飞机上做了调查
Ideally, but I spent the flight back researching,
但我找不到一家能给
and I couldn't find one that provided
像山姆这样的人 提供全套服务的机构
the whole range of services that someone like Sam needs.
如果我都找不到 退伍军人怎么找得到
If I couldn't find it, how are vets supposed to?
也许我们可以填补这个空白
Well, maybe that's a gap we could fill.
我们吗 你是什么意思
We? What do you mean?
以我的医学背景和你的从军经历
With my medical background and your military experience,
觉得我们可以用这笔钱开创事业
is it crazy to think that you and I could start something
这太疯狂了吧
with that money?
我认识一些团队成员 他们创立了非营利组织
I have known Team guys that started non-profits.
我是说 他们发现了扛枪之外的存在价值
I mean, they found purpose beyond carrying a rifle.
我...
I-It...
听起来一点也不疯狂
doesn't sound that crazy at all.
- 两瓶啤酒 - 没问题
- Two beers. - You got it.
-哦 你好 - 嗨
- Oh, hey there. - Hey.
格兰特
So, Grant.
他看起来很不错
He seems real nice.
谢谢
Thanks.
汉娜很棒 我...
Hannah's great. I'm...
我真为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
我也为你感到高兴
I'm happy for you, too.
对我们有好处
Well, good for us.
嗯 我们应该...我们该回去了
Uh, we should...we should get back.
回见
See you over there.
好
Yeah.
我没想到你还在这里
I didn't think you'd still be here.
昨晚我们发短♥信♥的时候 我告诉过你 我会留下来
Well, when we texted last night, I told you I'd stick around,
但我的航♥班♥几小时后就起飞了
but my flight leaves in a couple hours.
你知道吗 我很抱歉
You know, I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
之前的事...
Is everything okay with...
都还好吧
whatever it was?
没有 我...是的 我处理好了
No, I am, uh... Yeah, I handled it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
只是我现在手头的事太多了
I've just got a lot on my plate right now.
好吧 跟我说说
Okay. So tell me about it.
我说 是工作 还是家庭事务
I mean, is it work? Family stuff?
问题在我身上 我...
It's on me. I...
我不希望你为此付出代价
I don't want you to have to pay for it.
付出什么
Pay for what?
好吧
Right.
如果你有很多事要处理
If there's so much on your plate,
也许我们暂时不该订这个房♥间
maybe we shouldn't book this room for a while.
是啊
Yeah.
- 什么 - 有些...有些不对劲
- What? - Some... something's wrong.
宝贝 只是...你只是做了个噩梦
Baby, it's just... you're just having a bad dream.
- 好吗 躺下来 -不 不...我觉得不舒服
- Okay? Lay back down. - No, no, no. I don't feel right.
- 那是... - 天啊 有东西...
- Is that... - Oh, my God, something's--
- 什么 - 我不知道发生了什么
- What? - I don't know what's happening.
你是什么意思 它是什么 它是什么
What do you mean? What is it? What is it?
我想...我想我羊水破了
I-I think... I think my water just broke.
- 什么 - 是的
- What? - Yeah.
不
No.
现在不应该发生这种事
This is not supposed to be happening right now.
不 不 不...
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我不知道 这不...
I don't know, this isn't--
这不应该发生的 现在还不应该
This is not supposed to be happening, not yet.
我...我不知道发生了什么...
I-I don't know what's happen...
我们送你去医院 好吗
We're gonna get you to the hospital, okay?
- 好吧 - 你能起来吗
- Okay. - Can you get up?
我扶着你 我扶着你...
Hey, I got you, I got you, I got you.
好吧 慢慢走 慢慢走 慢慢走...
Okay? Just walk slow, walk slow, walk slow, walk slow.
来吧 你没事吧
Come on. You all right?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表