剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
保护我的兄弟
protecting my brothers.
兄弟情谊 忠诚 这...
Brotherhood, loyalty-- it...
这意味着我们其他人要站出来支持你
it means the rest of us step up to support you.
我在战争中见过的一切
All the shit that I have seen in war,
最让我害怕的一件事
one thing that scares me the most
就是变得像斯旺尼一样支离破碎
is becoming as broken as Swanny.
这是我最害怕的
That's what scares me the most.
科学发展很快
Science moves fast.
很快就会有突破的
There's a breakthrough around the corner.
斯旺尼还没放弃 他可能正在尽力抗争
Swanny hadn't given up, he could be in a study right now.
外面有很多不错的选择 伙计
There's a lot of promising options out there, man.
有基因疗法 迷幻药
There's gene therapies, psychedelics,
磁共振 水凝胶 我的意思是 有...
magnetic e-resonance, hydrogels. I mean, there...
我参军不是当小白鼠的
I did not sign up to become a lab rat.
- 你明白吗 - 杰森
- You understand? - Jace,
让我们在欧米茄剩余阶段支持你
let us have your back for the rest of the Omega,
好吧 就像你一直对我们那样
all right, the way you've always had ours.
等我们到家了 我会帮你想办法
When we're home, I'll help you find a way forward.
永远不会退出战斗
Hey, never out of the fight.
支持和怜悯 被本该由我领导的人
Propped up and pitied. Propped up and fucking pitied
支持着 可怜着
by the guys that I'm supposed to lead.
你让我别无选择
You give me no choice.
我要按我的方式出局
I'm going out on my shield on my terms.
操
Fuck.
杰森
Jace?
我对你说过别来烦我
I told you to leave me alone.
昨晚很难熬 是吧
Last night was a rough one, huh?
你觉得呢
You think?
是啊 承认你
Yeah, well, acknowledging
有问题是最难的一步 相信我
you have a problem is the hardest step, believe me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你做到了 伙计
And you did that, man.
现在我们得想想该怎么做
Now we just got to figure out what to do about it.
我已经告诉你我接下来要做什么了 雷 好吗
Already told you what I'm doing next, Ray, all right?
你要出局 伙计 那...那话让人震惊
Going out on your shield, man-- that-that was the shock talking.
听着 我给麦奇和艾玛写了封信
Look, I wrote a letter to Mikey and Emma.
把它放在笼子里了 一定要让他们收到 好吗
Left it in the cages. Make sure they get it, okay?
你在我们来之前些了一封信吗
You-you wrote a letter before we came out here?
你以为你会死在战场上吗
You didn't think you'd make it off the battlefield?
你为我做了那么多
You expect me to do nothing
你还希望我什么都不做吗
after what you did for me?
我希望你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴 然后滚出去
I expect you to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of here.
你知道吗 杰森
Well, you know what, Jace?
这是我唯一不能做的事
That's the one thing that I can't do.
你是我兄弟 杰森
You are my brother, Jason.
没有一个人会掉队
There's no man left behind.
外伤性脑损伤 伙计 我真的很高兴
PTS is treatable, man, and I'm really glad
你走上了那条路 你做到了
that you're on that path, and you-you've done that,
但我告诉你
but I'm telling you,
我得退出...
I got to get out...
在我病情恶化之前 你明白吗
before I get worse. You understand?
我们去兜兜风 好吗
Let's take a drive, hmm?
换换环境
Change of scenery.
我给你买♥♥个玉米煎饼当早餐
Let's get you a breakfast burrito.
你早餐喜欢玉米煎饼
You love breakfast burritos.
你不会让我一个人待着吗
You're not gonna leave me alone, are you?
不 我不
No, I am not.
如果我去
If I go,
别跟我说话 明白吗
do not talk to me, you understand me?
我的脑袋受不了了
My head cannot take it.
一个字也不说
Won't say a word.
我敢说 你要求这些文件的时候
Bet you didn't expect such a haul
没想到会有这么多 戴维斯
when you requested these files, Davis.
是啊
Yeah.
还有几个
Couple more out there.
这都是些什么
What is all this?
过去六个月里驶出
Hard copy of truck routes out of ports
委内瑞拉港口的卡车路线的复印件
in Venezuela over the past six months.
我的计划是将交货清单
My plan is to cross-reference the delivery manifests
与科里克蒂沃的GPS数据进行交叉比对 寻找任何
with the Colectivos' GPS data, look for any materials
可能用于核浓缩的材料
that could be used in nuclear enrichment.
你就不能把这事交给兰利(中情局总部)的人吗
You couldn't farm this out to someone back at Langley?
我来这里是证明自己的
Well, I came here to prove myself.
把直觉委派出去似乎不对
Delegating hunches doesn't seem right.
我不知道我在这里是否值得 但是...
I don't know if my being here's even been worth it, but...
你怎么了
How you holding up?
我也有疑问
I'm having my doubts, too.
你知道桑尼去哪了吗
Hey, do you have any idea where Sonny went?
他最近和我交流的时候总是用恶狠狠的眼神 所以...
He mostly communicates to me with dirty looks lately, so...
为什么 你担心他吗
Why? You worried about him?
是啊 我...我以前见过他几次忧郁
Yeah, I, um... I've seen him in some pretty dark places.
只是这次感觉有点不一样
Just something feels different this time.
好吧 现在我担心他了
Okay, now I'm worried about him.
- 你干嘛 - 定位他的手♥机♥
- What are you doing? - Pinging his phone.
他在迪武亚 这地方很乱
He's in Dibulla. It's-it's a rough area.
绝对禁止去的
It's totally off-limits.
我去找他
I'm gonna go check up on him
确保他不会被发现
and make sure he's staying under the radar.
他很幸运有你这样的朋友
He's lucky to have a friend like you.
他们都是
They all are.
你最好别再吃了
You better be stopped
因为那玉米卷已经让你闹肚子了
because that burrito's working through you.
新鲜空气对你有好处 来吧
Fresh air'll be good for you. Come on.
他妈的开什么玩笑
Fucking kidding me.
欢迎
Welcome.
你今天好吗
How are you today?
好吧 我想知道
All right. I, uh, was wondering
你能不能帮我们找到马克·李
if you could help us find Marc Lee.
你正看着他 你们一定是瑞克和乔
You're looking at him. You must be Rick and Joe.
到底怎么回事
Oh. Hey. What the hell's going on?
这家伙在等我们
This guy's expecting us?
是啊 我开始做心理治疗的时候
Yeah, well, I read about Marc
看到了马克的故事
when I started working on my PTS.
他是前突击队员 有创伤性脑损伤
He's a former Ranger, had a TBI,
创伤后应激障碍更严重
made worse with post-traumatic stress.
他找到了一条路 我想
He found a way through. I figured
- 他的故事可以帮到你 - 好的 好
- his story could help you. - All right, okay.
让这家伙回到伍德斯托克(纽约的小镇,发源于60年代中晚期的摇滚音乐节)
Point this guy back to Woodstock
然后我们赶紧离开这里
and let's get the fuck out of here.
我在帮你寻找希望 伙计
Hey. I'm trying to find you some hope, man.
希望 好吧 祝你今天过得愉快
Hope? Okay. You have a nice day.
我也想这样祝福你 但是你的朋友告诉了我
I'd like to wish you the same, but your friend told me
一些关于你的事 我无法想象
a little about you, and I can't imagine
你在未来会有很多美好的日子
you envision many nice days ahead.
怎么 你要宣传我
What, you're just gonna advertise
在星条旗上的所作所为 是这样吗
what's going on with me on Stars and Stripes? Is that it?
是的 是的 我记得那种偏执的感觉
Yeah. Yeah, I remember that paranoid feeling.
和父母住在一起的时候
Living with my parents.
退伍八个月后 我的第二份工作被解雇了
Fired from my second job, eight months after getting discharged.
一想到他们要照顾他们长大的儿子
I couldn't stand to think about them taking care
我就受不了
of their grown-ass son,
所以我决定了结自己
so I took matters into my own hands.
是啊 不过吞枪的
Yeah, well, suck-starting a pistol's
成功率更高 老兄
got a better batting average, buddy.
我不想让我的家人看到
Well, I didn't want my family to see
我们在战场上看到的一切
what we've all seen on the battlefield.
我以为这样对他们来说会好受些
I thought this would be easier for 'em.
我爸爸及时找到了我
My dad found me before it was too late.
我很高兴告诉你我的经历
I'm happy to tell you about my journey.
知道吗 有记录显示战士们抱怨
You know, there are records of warriors complaining
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表