剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
- but this is your... this is your new room.
你睡这张床 我去沙发上睡
You can take the bed. I'm gonna be out on the couch.
对了 我给你买♥♥了...我给你带了这个
Oh, and I-I got you a...I got you this, uh...
- 就像按♥摩♥垫一样 - 嗯
- It's like a massage pad thing. - Mm-hmm.
我只是觉得 坐飞机什么的
I-I just thought, you know, with the plane and everything,
可能会伤到你的背
might have done a number on your back.
你是大卖♥♥场的梦中情人
Aw, you're a big-box store's wet dream.
为你花点小钱应该的
A small price to pay for you, uh,
把这小乖乖带到这里来了
getting this little munchkin up here.
你很少上视频 这让我担心
Few dicey FaceTimes there had me worried about you.
是啊 你知道 这...
Yeah. You know, it can...
在前线感觉有点怪怪的
get a little squirrelly inside the wire.
远离我的小女孩
Being away from my little girl.
对了 雷打算
Oh, uh, uh, Ray was gonna have
明天开个小聚会
a little get-together, um, tomorrow,
我只是在想 如果能...
and, uh, I was just thinking it'd be cool to...
把她介绍给所有的伙计们
you know, like, introduce her to all the guys.
- 如果你需要更多时间... - 不 明天就可以
- And, you know, if you need more time to... - No, tomorrow's fine.
听起来很有趣
Sounds fun.
最后一杯 把它喝了
- Last one. Get it in there.
要吃最后一根薯条吗
Gonna eat that last fry there?
-这个吗 -对 就是那个
- This one here? - Yeah, that one.
- 你能... - 是的 当然
- Would you... - Yeah, sure.
你的胃口很好
Oh. You got a healthy appetite.
最好你也夸一下自己
Better be complimenting your own prowess.
有趣
- Interesting.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
我们正准备大干一场
Just when we were hitting our stride.
是啊
Yeah.
不是司令部 是 是雷
It's not Command. It's, uh, it's Ray.
桑尼的孩子来了
Sonny's, uh, kid is in town.
明天有个派对要和她见面
There's a party to meet her tomorrow.
天啊 桑尼当爸爸了
God, Sonny's a dad.
那会是什么样子
What's that like?
你为什么不自己去看
Why don't you find out for yourself.
我们来里霍博斯比奇不是有原因吗
Isn't there a reason we're in Rehoboth?
我是说 我们一起去会吸引很多人的目光
I mean, us arriving together invites a lot of eyes.
我有个好主意
I got a great idea.
我们可以分开去
Why don't we arrive separately.
上次我们这么做的时候
So, the last time we did this
是在杰巴德(前线作战基地)
in J-Bad,
我们俩的处境都不太好
neither of us was in a very good place.
这次不同于那次
This is not that.
好吧
Okay.
是
Yeah.
不一样 很好 我们达成共识
It isn't. Good. We're on the same page.
我们只是两个朋友...
We're just two friends...
穿睡袍的
- Wearing robes.
- 庆祝我勇敢地救了你 - 很遗憾
- Celebrating my daring rescue of you. - It's a shame
布洛克不是第一个穿过那扇门的人
Brock wasn't the first one through that door.
这就是你想见面的地方吗
This is where you wanted to meet?
你在逗我吗 这比咖啡店安全多了
You kidding me? It's safer than the coffee shop.
护士可以保护我不受你的伤害
Nurses can shield me from your haymakers.
坐吧
Well, sit down.
不是一次友好的拜访 对吧
Not a friendly visit, huh?
我只是...
I just, uh...
我想知道你到底怎么了
I want to know what's going on with you.
你想知道是什么原因让我坐在这把椅子上
You want to know what's landed me in this chair
胸口还插着针
with a needle in my chest?
我可以告诉你 不过你可以去谷歌♥查
I could tell you, but you would just google it.
如果你不告诉我 我就问前台
If you don't tell me, I'll just ask the front desk.
很遗憾 你没在我的医生允许谈论我的
Too bad you're not on the approved list of close contacts
亲密联♥系♥人名单上
for my doctor to talk to about me.
什么亲密联♥系♥人
What close contacts?
倒霉
Shit.
尤文氏肉瘤
Ewing's sarcoma.
化疗只是开始
Chemo's just the opening salvo.
软化肿瘤
Soften up the tumors.
然后通过放射或手术进行治疗
Then assault via radiation or surgery.
你不知道是哪个
You don't know which?
不知道
Nah.
如果这个不起作用 那两个也不起作用
If this doesn't work, then neither.
失败的几率有多大
What are the chances that it doesn't work?
我没问过
I didn't ask.
你为什么不问
Why wouldn't you ask?
“不要问我几率”
"Never tell me the odds."
这可不是驾驶“千年隼号♥”
This isn't piloting the Millennium Falcon
穿越小行星群
through an asteroid field.
这是你的生命
This is your life.
没错
That's right.
我的命
It's my life.
我作主 克莱
My terms, Clay.
我不需要你来干涉我的事
I don't need you just poking your nose around my business.
那你为什么来咖啡店找我
Then why'd you track me down at the coffee shop?
克莱 只是...
Clay, just...
拜托 你大老远开车过来的 坐会儿吧
Come on, you drove all the way up here. Just stay.
我有比和一个病人拌嘴
I got better things to do
更好的事要做
than fight with a sick guy.
这不是好的做派 克莱
That's a low blow, Clay.
她真可爱
She's cute.
看起来不太像你 桑尼叔叔
Doesn't look a lot like you, Uncle Sonny.
她那张便便脸最像他了
Resemblance is strongest in her poopy-face.
你再刺♥激♥桑尼的话
You burn Sonny any harder,
- 他的脸会像烤牛排那样黑下来 - 哦
- he's gonna be like his tri-tip. - Oh.
你们可以随意取笑我的长相
You can make fun of my looks all you want,
但你们不准来吃我的肉
but don't you dare come after my meat.
别担心 伙计 你的肉很安全
Don't worry, man. Your meat is safe.
那是好事
That's a good thing.
如果谣言是真的 大家都会说
From everyone, if the rumors are true.
- 这是真的 - 嘿
- They are true. - Hey.
什么让你这么兴奋 那可不是淡啤酒
What's got you all lit up? Can't be that watered-down beer.
- 看看谁来了 - 嗨
- Look who's here. - Hi.
曼迪 哦
Mandy? Oh,
这太意外了 亲爱的
well, this is unexpected, honey. Uh...
我在兰利回答一些关于布基纳法索的问题
I was in Langley answering some questions about Burkina Faso.
我跟杰森说我想过去
I told Jason I was thinking of swinging through
问个好 他叫我到这里来
to say hello. He told me to come here.
- 很高兴你来 - 随你便 间谍
- Glad you did. - Whatever you say, spook.
格兰特 我刚给你发了链接
Grant, I just sent you a link.
德拉索(嘻哈乐队)的票?
De La Soul tickets?
在肯尼迪表演艺术中心
At the Kennedy Center.
听我说 你开车来这里已经一个月了
Look, I mean, you've been driving down here for a month,
所以我们应该去你住的地方附近转转
so we should probably hang out in your neck of the woods.
自从我中途休息后 开车就变得轻松多了
The drive's gotten easier since I started taking a layover.
我很高兴能帮你消解
I'm glad that I can help break up
在路上的单调乏味
the monotony of the road for you.
这场音乐会将消解写这些论文的单调乏味
The concert will break up the monotony of these papers.
- 嗯 - 没想到你会停下写作花足够长的时间
- Mm. - Surprised you stopped writing long enough
去买♥♥门票
to purchase the tickets.
听着 我并不是每天都有机会告诉那些大佬
Look, it's not every day that I have the chance
他们的决定如何影响我
to tell important people how their decisions
为作战人员提供安全保障的
impact my ability to keep operators safe.
把你亲近的人送进火线
Can't be easy sending people you're close with
可不是件容易的事
into the line of fire.
不是
It's not.
我是说 他们是家人 所以...
I mean, they're family, so...
所以 说那些大佬会听你的
Mm. So, say these important people listen to you.
你愿意一直把你的家人送进火线
Do you keep sending your family into the line of fire,
还是你离开
or do you step away?
寻找新的道路
Find a new path?
我喜欢探索新的道路
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表