剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
the way you were acting when we were looking for her--
有什么驱使着你
something was driving you.
也许是同样的东西让你在我家
Maybe that same something that had you giddy
- 激动发狂 对吗 - 好吧 你知道吗
- as a pig in shit at my house, huh? - Okay, you know what?
她是我的朋友 好吗
She's my friend, okay?
我寻找她就像
I went after her the same way
我寻找你一样
I went after you when I was looking for you.
- 明白了吗 - 嗯
- Got it? - Uh-huh.
- 好吧 朋友 - 是的
- Okay, friends. - Yeah.
- 你就一直这么告诉自己吧 - 嗯
- You know, you just keep telling yourself that. - Mm-hmm.
但在我看来
But from where I sit,
你俩在一起是明智的
you two make a lot of sense together.
如果你自己都看不出来 那就太可惜了
Damn shame if you can't see that for yourself.
伙计们 该准备了
Hey, fellas, time to get ready.
队长
Captain.
从这里看还是像住♥宅♥
Still looks like home from up here.
差不多
Almost.
塔♥利♥班♥增加了一些个人色彩
Taliban's added some personal touches.
浩劫 我是1号♥ 通过詹姆斯阶段
Havoc, this is 1. I pass James.
浩劫收到詹姆斯
Havoc copies James.
注意 视频显示
Be advised, video feed shows
在户外健身房♥
what appears to be a series of cages
有一些笼子
at the outdoor gym.
一群身份不明的人聚集在那里
A group of unknowns have gathered there.
是否收到
How copy?
很好 收到
It's good copy.
一定是没得到分区资源管理办公室拍卖♥♥
Must've missed a DRMO auction.
我们就丢下了一切
We just leave everything?
50年都没修过一座桥了
Haven't fixed a bridge at home in 50 years,
但至少我们的税金是用来武装这些屌♥丝
but least our tax dollars armed up these Cheeto dicks.
尼科尔斯
That's Nichols.
枪口朝下 双手斜持 控制扳机
Low port, trigger discipline.
规范的
Textbook.
从最出色的人那里学到了这些
Learned from the best.
我想我们在这里确实有影响力
I guess we did have an impact here.
集中注意力 盯住重要目标
Let's focus up. Eyes on the prize.
桑尼 特伦特 悄悄行动
Sonny, Trent, move quietly.
不要开火
No shots fired.
掩护他们
Cover down on them.
好了吗
Good?
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious right now?
搞得定
Got this.
行动
Let's move.
快点 我们得走了
Come on, we got to move.
你没事吧
Hey, you all right?
- 你没事吧 - 他怎么样了
- You all right? - How is he?
他意识清醒 但身体状况不佳
He's conscious, but in rough shape.
帮他 我们走 扶他起来 我们得走了
Help him out, let's go. Get him up, we got to move.
浩劫 我是1号♥ 通过沃恩阶段
Havoc, this is 1, I pass Vaughan.
B1 浩劫收到沃恩
Bravo 1, Havoc copies Vaughan.
还有其他人需要帮助
There are others who need help.
在哪里 在基地吗
Whoa! Where, on the base?
美国人
Americans?
我的线人
My asset.
我不能丢下她不管 她有危险
I can't just leave her behind. She's in danger.
听着 她不是任务 我们得走了
Hey, look, she's not the mission. We got to move.
走吧
Let's go.
野马
Mustang.
莎莉
Sally.
有多少
How many?
7个
Seven.
路线怎么样
What's the route looking like?
道路崎岖不平 但塔♥利♥班♥的活动已经减少了
Roads are rough, but Taliban activity's cooled down.
我们已经做好了准备
We're ready.
我们在这里所做的一切...
Everything we tried to do here...
刚刚被抹去了
just erased.
嗯 取决于你认为我们在这里要做什么
Mm, depends on what you think we were trying to do here.
我们给了他们一张蓝图
We gave them a blueprint
- 民♥主♥ - 是
- for democracy. - Yep.
然后他们用它擦了屁♥股♥
And they wiped their asses with it.
这里所有冒着生命危险
All the good people here who stuck their necks out
帮助我们的好人
to help us,
当我们逃之夭夭时被判了死刑
marked for death while we beat feet.
这是我们留下的遗产
That's some legacy we left.
你的线人 她在哪
Hey, your asset-- where is she?
躲在贾拉拉巴德
Hiding out in Jalalabad.
停车
Hey, stop the truck!
- 杰森 你干什么 - 停车
- Jas, the hell are you doing? - Stop the truck!
冒险的事 这就是我要做的
Sticking my fucking neck out, that's what I'm doing.
我知道一个生命改变不了我们在这里所做的一切
I know one life won't change what we did here,
但我不会坐视不管
but I'm not gonna sit back and do nothing.
我们所有的译员们和他们的家人
All our terps and their families,
我希望我有机会让他们免于可能遇到的噩运
I wish I had a chance to spare them the fate they likely met.
至少我们可以纠正一次错误
Least we can do is right one wrong.
好吧 听着...把你的线人都告诉我们
All right, look... tell us all about your asset.
贝内什·努尔
Benesh Noor.
她参与了一场破坏伊♥斯♥兰♥极端组织
She helped in an information campaign
在该地区控制的情报战
to destabilize Islamist control in the area.
用中情局的钱建立学校
Used Agency money to establish schools.
几千女孩受到教育
Educated thousands of girls.
塔♥利♥班♥肯定会盯上她的
Well, the Taliban's definitely gonna have a target on her back.
我不想扫大家的兴
Well, I hate to be the party pooper,
但指挥部绝对不会批准的
but there's no way in hell that command's gonna approve it.
这将是一场政♥治♥救援
This would be a political rescue,
- 不是一次战略上的安排 - 很明显 过去二十年来
- not a strategic one. - You know, it's pretty clear
这里吃蛋糕的人(上层人物)做的
that every decision the cake-eaters made here
每一个决定都是错的
for the last 20 years has been wrong.
他们绝对不可能
There's no chance in hell
- 把这件事做对 - 那我们就不给他们
- they're gonna get this one right. - Then we don't give them
- 机会 - 请求原谅总比
- the opportunity. - Better to beg forgiveness
- 请求允许好 - 完全正确
- than ask permission. - Damn straight.
好 嘿
Okay, hey!
计划改变了
Change of plans.
到底发生了什么
What the hell's going on?
他们原路返回了
Th-They're headed back the way they came.
老天 怎么搞的
Jesus, what now?
B1 我是浩劫基地
Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base.
你的行进方向改变了 请告知 完毕
Your direction of travel has changed, please advise. Over.
浩劫 我是1号♥ 特工收到情报
Havoc, this is 1, Agency asset received intel
我们的路线已被破坏 呼叫听得见
our route is compromised. Calling an audible.
太阳快出来了 所以我们要避开不寻常的人 B队离线
Sun's coming up, so we're gonna F.O. this bird. Bravo out.
你相信他吗
You believe him?
我相信 如果他们需要帮助 他会告诉我们的
I believe he'll let us know if they need help.
但我们帮不上他们的忙
Not that we can give it to them.
特伦特 布洛克 带尼科尔斯去外面 做好警戒
Trent, Brock, pull security outside with Nichols.
其他人听我的
Everyone else on me.
没有我 他们不会让你们进去的
They won't let you in without me.
你能走动了
You good enough to move?
为了贝内什
I am for Benesh.
萨拉姆
Salam.
萨拉姆 我们是来救你的
Salam. We're here to get you out.
你能坐得下我们所有人吗
Do you have room for all of us?
我们能搞定
We'll make it work.
真希望还能给所有人留个地方躲起来
Wish we had room for everyone still hiding out.
为了掩人耳目 我们得离开了
We need to get out of Dodge.
- 太阳出来了 - 好
- Sun's up. - Okay.
克莱 雷 守住窗户 好吗
Clay, Ray, post secure at the window, will you?
女士 我们得走了 好吗
Ma'am, we need to move, okay?
我们准备好了
We're ready now.
各单位注意 我看到
All stations, I'm looking
有8名塔♥利♥班♥人正挨家挨户排查
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表