剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
但你说得对
but you are right.
像往常一样
- As usual.
那么
So, uh,
孩子们戴着的耳机
those headphones the kids are wearing,
它们是降噪的那种吗
are they the noise-canceling kind?
想得美
Oh, nice try.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Was it? - Yeah.
嘿 汉娜
Hey, Hannah.
我刚看监控
I-I just was looking at the-the monitor,
我看到她没盖她的青蛙毯子
and-and I saw that, um, she didn't have her froggy blanket.
是的 我只是...你知道 我只是担心
Yeah, I just... You know, I-I was just worried
我只是担心她醒来后会不高兴
if she-she's gonna wake up and-and be upset.
你知道她的脾气
You know how she is.
如果在洗...
Uh, if that's in the wash...
你记住
You know, um, remember, uh,
两个备用一个 一个等于没有
two is one, and... and one is none.
等等 你说"虚惊"是什么意思
Wait, wait, what-what do you mean, "false alarms"?
哦...她...没得流行性腮腺炎
Oh, oh, she-she doesn't have the mumps.
我想 当你盯着一个两英寸的显示器时
I guess it's just hard to, you know, get the bigger picture
你很难看到更大的画面
while you're staring through a two-inch monitor.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对 我会...我会减少
You're right. I'll...I will throttle back
直升机式育儿
on the helicopter parenting.
好吧 对
Okay. All right.
祝你晚安
Have a good night.
仪式
The ceremony
只有我们两个人
was just the two of us.
真的没筹划安排
Uh, really spontaneous.
没筹划安排是好的
Spontaneous is good.
人们总是深陷于计划和期望的泥潭
People get bogged down with plans and expectations.
多年前就知道了期望的代价
Learned the cost of expectations years ago.
那么 你有没有重新参与
So, uh, did you ever get back
我们的创伤性脑损伤(退役军人)的诉求抗争
into that TBI crusade we were involved in?
在你挥白旗之前
We were making some headway there
我们已经取得了一些进展
before you started waving around that white flag.
我没有挥任何旗帜
I didn't wave any flag.
更像是把它交给了你
More like handed it off to you.
那太糟了
That's too bad.
我以为我们就要在那里做一件了不起的事了
Thought we were on the brink of something really cool there,
然而它就这样消失了
and it just vanished.
感觉像是我们的模式
Feels like a pattern with us.
婚礼之后你们都没浪费时间 是吧
Y'all didn't waste any time after the wedding, did you?
嗯...
Um...
是啊 其实你是我们
Yeah, you're-you're actually the first person
第一个告诉的人
that we've, uh, that we've told.
你们没告诉我
Well, you didn't tell me.
但我很荣幸
- But I am honored.
那么 你什么时候分娩
So, when-when you gonna have it?
我的预产期是二月份
Uh, I'm-I'm due February.
我要当爷爷了
I'm gonna be a grandpa.
如果是个小男孩 我会带他去钓鱼
If it's a little boy, I'll take him fishing.
我可以像教克莱那样教他甩鱼竿
I can teach him that spin cast like I taught Clay.
- 女孩你也可以教 - 是啊 我愿意
- You can do that with a girl, too. - Yeah, I would argue that.
你见过一个小女孩甩鱼竿吗
Have you ever seen a little girl spin cast?
不
No.
你没资格这么做
You don't get to do that.
听着 你可以利用我和我的事业来达到你的目的
Look, you can use me and my career for your purposes,
但不是我的孩子
but not my child.
很高兴见到你 斯黛拉
It's good to see you, Stella.
祝贺这个小家伙
Congrats on the little guy.
这样可不太好 宝贝
That wasn't very nice, babe.
听着 你说对了 停火吧 好吗
Look, you made your point. Just cease fire, all right?
为了孙子 你很激动
Get that worked up over a grandkid,
但你却抛弃了自己的儿子很多年
but you just ghosted your own son for years.
你曾告诉我你加入队伍
You once told me you joined the teams
是为了抹去我的足迹 而不是追随我
so you could erase my footsteps, not follow in them.
现在你有机会以父亲的身份这么做了
Now you get a chance to do that as a dad.
嘿 爸爸 你流血了
Hey. Dad, you're bleeding.
是穿刺中心静脉导管吗
Is that a PICC line?
没什么
It's nothing.
是静脉注射用的吗
Is it for an IV?
化疗吗
Chemo?
我能应付
I can handle it.
我不需要你的任何东西 克莱
I don't need anything from you, Clay.
尤其是同情 它使我反胃
Especially sympathy. It turns my stomach.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
照顾好你的妻子和孩子 儿子
Take care of your wife and your kid, son.
你没事吧
You okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
从华盛顿开车来可不是闹着玩的
The drive from D.C. is no joke.
真不敢相信你每周都要去旅行
- Mm. - Can't believe you make that trip every week.
是啊 但 像国防部研究员
Yeah, but, you know, the opportunity
这样的机会是值得的
like the DoD Fellowship is worth it.
但 你知道吗 完成这份白♥皮♥书♥任务
But, you know, with this, uh, white paper assignment,
“机会”突然变成了“家庭作业”
"opportunity" has suddenly become "homework."
给我的印象是那种不介意家庭作业的人
Strike me as the type who never minded homework.
这话出自一个有几个研究生学位
Says the man with how many
的人之口吗
- postgrad degrees?
好吧 再来一个 我的手肘
Right. One more, and my elbows
就长出了老茧
- sprout their own leather patches.
好吧 格兰特
- Okay, so, Grant,
既然你是经验丰富的专业人士
since you are the seasoned pro,
我的50页分♥析♥应该写什么呢
what should I possibly write my 50-page analysis on?
你是小组里唯一
You're the only one in the group
- 一个有实战经验的人 - 嗯 嗯
- who has actual military experience. - Mm-hmm.
你的视角很独特
Gives you a unique perspective.
有时感觉视野狭窄 你知道吗
Feels like tunnel vision sometimes, you know?
他们称之为
They call it, um,
三英尺世界
three-foot world.
所以 你变得如此专注于手头的任务
So, you become so focused on the task at hand,
专注于你要负责的人
the people that you're responsible for,
世界上的其他地方都变黑了
that the rest of the world just goes dark.
太紧张了
That's intense.
我能理解
I can relate.
有时 我提前下班
Sometimes, I leave work early
但把我的运动服放在椅子上
but keep my sport coat on my chair
这样人们就会认为我还在那里
so people think I'm still there.
十足的坏蛋
Total badass.
好吧
Okay.
- 真有趣 这可没什么用 - 对
- Well, that's funny. It's not exactly helpful. - Right.
- 寻找一个论文的主题 - 是的
- The search for a thesis topic. - Yes.
你刚说研究员是个机会
You just called the Fellowship an opportunity.
- 嗯 嗯 - 做什么
- Mm-hmm. - To do what?
在我的资历中添加一些可以
To add something to my résumé
让我在特种作战中♥央♥指挥部晋升的东西
that could distinguish me for promotion within SOCOM.
除此之外...
Beyond that, um...
我希望它能稍微开阔我的世界
I'm hoping that it opens up my world a little.
让我看到了一些新的可能性
You know, shows me some new possibilities.
那是真的吗
Is that happening?
我想是的
I think it is.
给你
Here you go.
♪无法解释♪
♪ Could not explain♪
♪我所等待的♪
♪ The wait that I was on♪
♪只是某一天♪
♪ Was just some day♪
♪对着我♪
♪ To me♪
♪叫我忠诚♪
♪ Call me faithful♪
♪并且拥抱我...♪
♪ And hold me...♪
看这个
Look at this.
我很抱歉
Hey, I'm so sorry.
我得去工作了...
I got to go to work. Uh...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表