剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
B队和法国宪兵特勤队合作 对敌人的藏身处
uh, Bravo was running a joint op with a GIGN partner force
进行联♥合♥行♥动♥
on a, um, enemy safe house.
目标处有多个敌人
Multiple tangos on target.
法国人是机动部队
Uh, the French were the mobility element,
与特伦特和武装运兵车一起守在外面 而...
posted outside with Trent and the gun trucks, while...
而B队的其他人员是突击队
the rest of Bravo was the assault force.
我们从大楼南面的入口突进
We entered the south entrance of the building,
分组 然后开始向北清理房♥间
split the train, then started clearing rooms
通过目标
north through the target.
我呼叫特伦特 想在战斗中得到更多支援
I called Trent to get more rifles in the fight,
但我一直没得到回应
but I never got a response.
B4 我再说一遍
Bravo 4, I say again,
我需要四个人
I need four in!
收到没
How copy?
B4 检查通讯 完毕
Bravo 4, radio check! Over!
B2 我是1号♥
Bravo 2, this is 1.
大楼外无法收到你的通讯
Your comms aren't making it outside the building.
我去外面再找几个枪手
I'll head back outside, get some more shooters.
很好 收到 1号♥ 越快越好
Good copy, 1! Sooner the better!
三分钟前就该设置
Should've set your flux capacitor
你的磁通电容器了 金发小飞侠
three minutes ago, Blondie McFly.
火力比我们
More firepower
预想的要大
than we expected.
听起来他们在外面也有朋友
Sounds like they got friends outside, too.
敌人有火箭弹 北边屋脊
RPG tango! North ridge.
继续打
Keep hammering!
然后我所知道的是 杰森把我拉了出来
And the next thing I know, Jason's pulling me out,
然后他又进去把你们都救了出来
and then he went back in and pulled the rest of you guys out.
读起来像二战的嘉奖辞
It reads like a World War II medal citation.
是啊 很高兴听到你这么说
Yeah. It's nice to hear you say that.
最近我一直在想
Lately I've been feeling like, uh,
你觉得我们应该看护杰森的六点方向(背后)
you thought we needed to watch Jason's six.
行动证明了他在看护我们
Op proved that he's watching ours.
就像你为他做的一样
Same as you're doing for him.
是啊 我不确定每个人都这么想
Yeah, I'm not sure everybody feels that way.
有人向司令部汇报了我在尼日利亚的行动
Someone talked to Command about my actions in Nigeria.
质疑我是否适合履行职责
Questioned my fitness for duty.
卑劣的行为
Dirty business,
就像把你的鸟放在十字准星上那样
putting your bird in the crosshairs like that.
我希望这事能过去 伙计
I hope it blows over, man.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
在你把它放进去之后 你不能把它拔♥出♥来♥
You can't pull a piece out after you've dropped it in.
是的 正确 看 这一次下滑 是个意外
Yeah. Right. Look. This one slipped. It was an accident.
医院的食物让我肠胃都是胀气
This hospital food's giving me the bubble guts.
我的手汗比南方的露珠还多
My hands are sweatier than dew on Dixie.
你为什么要这么做
Wh-Why would you do something like that?
我就要赢了 我有五个直道
I was just about to win. I had five straight across.
通过作弊
By cheating.
你没作弊 你没尝试
You ain't cheating, you ain't trying.
你们在这里做什么
What's the, uh, action like in here?
蠢人的聚会
Meeting of the mindless,
- 就是这样 - 嗯
- that's what it is. - Mm-hmm.
桑尼 你为什么不去看看汉娜
Hey, Sonny, why don't you go check in with Hannah
让我们耳根清净
and give our ears a break?
自从我们被派出去后 我就没和她联♥系♥过
Uh, wow, I haven't touched base with her since we spun up.
她不知道你在医院吗
She doesn't know you're in the hospital?
无线电静默并不是你想的
Radio silence is not the comforting balm
那样安慰人 兄弟
you think it is, brother.
等我们 等我们今晚出院
Uh, once we, uh, once we discharge tonight,
我要打电♥话♥给她
I'm gonna call her up and I'm gonna turn up
施展桑尼·奎恩的魅力
the old Sonny Quinn charm.
今晚没有人会出院
Nobody's being discharged tonight.
医生要做更多的脑部扫描
Doctor wants more brain scans.
你们要再留院观察48小时
You're all under observation for another 48 hours.
这简直是扯淡 伙计
Aw, this is bullshit, man.
我们有更重要的事情要做
We got better things to do
而不是被那些啄木鸟检查
than get probed by the pecker-checkers.
他们真的能违背我们的意愿 把我们关在这里吗
Can they really hold us here against our will?
这里是美国
This is America.
这是德国 布洛克
This is Germany, Brock.
不管我们在哪里 好吗
Doesn't matter where we are, okay?
我们...我们的忍♥者技能应该可以移位
Our-our-our ninja skills should translate.
好吧 所以我有个主意
All right? So I have an idea.
我们为什么不干脆离开这里
Why don't we just bust the hell out of here
以实验室小白鼠的身份结束这趟旅程
and end this tour as, uh, as lab rats?
- 我加入 - 什么叫你加入
- I'm in. - What do you mean you're in?
可以吗 这是一所军队医院 你逃出去
Okay? It's a military hospital. You break out,
- 你就是擅离职守 - 一个职业生涯的终结者
- you're AWOL. - A career-ender
只是为了在德国农村闲逛
just to wander around rural Germany.
这可能是你最蠢的主意之一 桑尼
You know, that might be one of your dumber ideas, Sonny.
这说明了很多问题
And that is saying a lot.
看看你俩
Look at you two.
好吧 那我们该怎么办 伙计
Okay, well, what the hell are we supposed to do, man?
我受够了被囚禁
I'm-I'm tired of being captive.
你知道的 我们必须对这种压抑感
Hey, you know, we got to do something
的侵蚀做点什么
with this pent-up aggression.
还记得我们以前的休假部署吗
You remember them Gucci deployments we used to have,
通过友好的比赛来打发时间
friendly competition to pass the time?
举办医院奥♥运♥会也许是个办法
Some hospital Olympics might be a way
防止我们去爬墙
to keep us from climbing the walls.
哦 那太不爽了
Ugh, that's terrible.
杰森
Jace.
如果你起个头 他们会跟从的
If you sign on, they'll fall in line.
没人想玩游戏 雷 别再说了
Nobody wants to play games, Ray, okay? Let it go.
哦 那让我们在崩溃中分崩离析就最好了
Oh, it's better we fall apart at the seams?
这次行动之后B队已经有很多双眼睛盯着了
Bravo's already got enough eyes on it after this op.
在军队医院里违反纪律
And disorderly conduct inside a military hospital
是不会有帮助的
is not gonna help.
制♥造♥点混乱...
Create a little chaos...
- 让我们保持冷静 - 嗯
- to keep us all calm. - Mm-hmm.
医生说特伦特好多了
The docs are saying Trent's doing better.
如果他在这里 他会排在第一个
If he was here, he'd be the first in line.
- 是啊 - 嗯
- Yeah, huh? - Uh-huh.
- 开始游戏 - 开始游戏
- Game on. - Game on.
♪ 是啊♪
♪ Yeah!♪
♪ 当我兴奋时 我高速行驶♪
♪ When I get high, I get high on speed♪
♪最高档的车对我来说就是毒品♪
♪ Top fuel funny car's a drug for me♪
♪我的心脏 我的心脏♪
♪ My heart, my heart♪
♪启动我的心脏♪
♪ Kickstart my heart♪
♪ 总是有警♥察♥来追我♪
♪ Always got the cops coming after me♪
♪ 改装摩托车开到103英里♪
♪ Custom-built bike doing 103♪
♪我的心脏 我的心脏♪
♪ My heart, my heart♪
伙计们 快点
Guys! Come on!
♪ 哦 准备好了吗 姑娘们 ♪
-♪ Ooh, are you ready, girls?♪
♪ 哦 你准备好了吗 ♪
♪ Ooh, are you ready now?♪
♪ 哇 是啊 ♪
♪ Whoa, yeah♪
♪ 启动我的心脏 给它一个开始♪
♪ Kickstart my heart, give it a start♪
♪哇♪
♪ Whoa♪
对 快点
Yeah, come on!
我会抓住你的
Oh, I'm gonna get you.
我要抓住你了
Whoo-hoo, I'm gonna get you.
我会抓到你的 孩子 我会抓到你的
I'm gonna get you, boy. Oh, I'm gonna get you.
♪ 启动我的心脏 希望它永不停止♪
♪ Kickstart my heart, hope it never stops♪
♪ 是啊 ♪
♪ Yeah♪
- 好 - 好
- Yeah! - Yeah!
♪ 宝贝♪
♪ Baby♪
♪ 是啊♪
-♪ Yeah♪
那是德州人的方格旗(汽车赛结旗)
That's the checkered flag for the Texan right there!
等一下 方格旗 才怪
Wait a minute. Checkered flag, my ass!
- 伙计 那是犯规 - 你在说什么
- Man, that was a foul! - What are you talking about?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表