剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
See you, man.
再见 祝你好运
Bye. Good luck.
再见 兄弟
See you, brother.
- 祝你开心 好吗 - 好
- Have a good one, all right? - Yeah.
小心点 伙计 再见
Be safe, man. See you.
去吧 去照顾你的家人 伙计
Go, uh, go take care of your family, man.
我会的
Will do.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你认识一个叫山姆·休斯的人吗
Uh, you know a man named Sam Hughes?
他在
He had a
他在奥克伍德的杂货店后面有个蓝色帐篷
blue tent behind the grocery store on Oakwood?
没听说过他 警官
Never heard of him, Officer.
不是那样的 我不是警♥察♥
It's not like that. I'm not a cop.
铁血军营
Big Red One.
可能2012年在加兹尼(位于阿富汗)和你一起工作过
Might've worked with you in Ghazni back in 2012.
山姆已经好几周没来了
Sam hasn't been around for weeks.
你想交换战争故事
You're looking to swap war stories,
去敲其他的帐篷
knock on any of the other tents.
谢谢你抽出时间
Thank you for your time.
杰森真是太糟糕了 这对
That's terrible about Jason. How scary
他家人来说太可怕了 我的上帝
for his family. My God.
是啊
Yeah.
我还以为我要成为那个
Here I thought I was gonna be the one
在他的日子里轰炸的人
blasting a hole in his day.
爸爸 我要 我要去洗个澡
Dad, I'm gonna, uh, I'm-a take a shower,
然后我们就去化疗
and then we'll head off to chemo.
知道吗 我一直在想
You know, I've been thinking, um,
如果我入土前的时间比我们预期的要长一些
if I'm gonna be above ground a little longer than we expected,
我们可能需要划清界限
we might want to set up some boundaries.
我很喜欢玩 还有会尽爷爷的责任
I'm all for fun and games and grandpa duties and all that,
但别指望你们能
but don't think for a second
从我这里得到免费的托儿服务
you're gonna be getting some free childcare out of me.
哦...哇 好吧 别担心 那些
Oh, oh, wow, all right, don't worry. Hey, there are
那些被废黜的独♥裁♥者在名单上排在前面
uh, there are some deposed dictators that are higher up
- 轮不到你 - 真的吗
- on that list than you. - Really?
是的 我们...我们会没事的
Yeah. We're-we're good.
好吧 你现在是这么说的 但只要等到
Ah, well, you say that now, but just wait
你出紧急任务了 她就睡不着了
until you're all spun-up and she's on no sleep
然后她就抓狂了
and she's pulling her hair out.
到那时你就要唱另外的调调了
You're gonna be singing a different tune then.
好了 好了 我已经
Uh, okay, okay. I already,
我已经与儿童和青少年事务部谈过了
I already talked to the CYP department
他们介绍我去一些很棒的日托中心
at Norfolk, who referred me to some amazing daycares,
还有除了奈玛 汉娜以及布莱克本的前妻
and I have a growing network of support between
我有不断扩大的人际网来援助
Naima and Hannah and all of Blackburn's ex-wives.
另外 还有咖♥啡♥因♥ 我喜欢 所以会没事
Plus, there's also caffeine, which I like, so that's good.
那很好
That's good.
我说 听起来你根本不需要我
I mean, it sounds like you won't even really need me.
我只是在计划我们无法计划的事
I'm just trying to plan for what we can't plan for.
好吧
Okay.
你可以...你该走了
You can-- You should go.
我会带他去赴约
I'll-I'll take him to his appointment.
是的 别担心 儿子 至少对我的自尊心是有好处的
Yeah. Don't worry about it, son. She's better for my ego anyway.
我们能搞定
We got it handled.
是啊
Yeah.
你能搞定
You've got it handled.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸 是我 快点 我们得走了
Dad, it's me. Come on. We got to go.
爸爸
Dad?
快点 走了
Come on. Let's go.
我就说开车过来是浪费时间
Told you it'd be a waste of time driving up here.
好吧 听着 我跟妈妈说了我会送你去酒店
All right, look, I told Mom I would get you to the hotel,
所以我得送你去酒店
so I got to get you to the hotel.
你现在让妈妈害怕了 她觉得伊♥斯♥兰♥国的人
You know you got Mom scared now. She thinks ISIS
会在她的杜♥鹃♥花丛里撒尿
is gonna be pissing in her azaleas.
太好了 你知道吗
That's great. You know what?
我只想按约定好的来 好吗
I'm just trying to follow protocol, all right?
收拾好你的旅行箱 我们走
Get your bag packed and let's go.
我想去也去不了
I couldn't go if I wanted to.
我明晚有个橄榄球宴会
I got a football banquet tomorrow night.
我的孩子需要我在那里
My kids need me there.
没有主教练的宴会有什么用
What good would a banquet be without a head coach?
你的孩子需要你 对吧 你现在有危险
Your kids need you, right? You're in danger right now.
你明白我的意思吗 不如我们先把
Do you understand me? So what do you say we
鸡肉晚餐和克努特·罗克尼(著名的橄榄球教练)
just put the bad chicken dinner and the Knute Rockne quotes,
的名言搁一搁 我们走吧
put them on hold and let's go.
这不是总统办公室的奖牌
Well, it's not medals in the Oval Office,
但对有些人来说确实有意义
but it does mean a little something to some people.
爸爸 求你了 我只是想保证你的安全 我们可以走了吗
Dad, please. I'm just trying to keep you safe. Can we go?
进来休息一下...
Then come on in and relax...
我不想进来休息
I don't want to come in and relax.
...因为我哪儿也不去
...'cause I'm not going anywhere.
我们就在这里
Here we are.
法蒂尔·莫拉德 一个伊♥拉♥克♥人 他花了
Fadhil Morad. Iraqi national who spent a decade
十年时间打造了伊土边境最可怕的
carving out a reputation as the most formidable arms trafficker
军♥火♥贩子的名声
along the Iraq-Turkey border.
他和他的手下走私的武器
The weapons he and his men have smuggled
对该地区的战争产生了不可估量的影响
has had an immeasurable impact on warfare in the region,
同时让莫拉德成为富翁
while making Morad a wealthy man.
军♥火♥贩子跟特殊行动的老手
Arms trafficker's a little low on the food chain
比起来级别有点低 不是吗
for the Spec Ops shark, isn't it?
B队不用去消灭莫拉德
Bravo won't be spinning up to eliminate Morad.
我们要和他交朋友
We'll be going to make friends with him.
你要派一支海豹突击队去交朋友
You're sending a SEAL team to make friends?
什么 汪汪队没空吗
What, was the PAW Patrol busy?
这是我唯一一次这么说 我很高兴
Only time I'll ever say this, I am sure as hell glad
杰森没有跟我们一起去 因为让他去交朋友
that Jason ain't rolling with us because the man
就像豪猪进了裸体主义者的人堆一样
makes friends like a porcupine in a nudist colony.
莫拉德在黑道的地位让他获取了
Morad's position in the underworld has him tapped into
我们中情局里无法获取的情报
streams of intel that our agency cannot access.
说服他分享情报 可以为
Convincing him to share that intel
了解这些国家的
could provide crucial insight
国防计划提供至关重要的线索
into those nations' defense programs.
为此 我们在英国♥军♥情六处的合作伙伴
To that end, our partners in the UK's MI6
安排了与莫拉德的会面
have arranged for a sit-down with Morad
为他提供一份情报 希望他能回报我们
to provide him a cache of intel in hopes he'll reciprocate.
B队将陪同
Bravo Team will accompany
2名英国特种海勤部队人员前往
two British Special Boat Service operators to the meeting
伊♥拉♥克♥北部一个偏远地点参加会议
at a remote location in northern Iraq.
对于一个"友好"聚会来说 火力太大了吧
A lot of firepower for a "friendly" get-together, yeah?
莫拉德和他的手下都是身经百战 装备精良的罪犯
Morad and his men are hardened, well-armed criminals.
他们之前和英国人打过交道
They've had previous dealings with the Brits,
结果很糟糕
which ended badly.
几年前 英国人试图通过给莫拉德
Few years back, the Brits tried to win Morad over
提供情报来赢得他的芳心 结果是错的
by feeding him some intel, turned out to be wrong,
害死了莫拉德的一个手下
got one of Morad's men killed.
所以这次会面可能更像是一个陷阱
So this sit-down could be more of a setup.
莫拉德复仇的机会来了
Chance for Morad to get revenge.
在杰森缺席的情况下
With Jason sidelined,
雷将担任队长
Ray will be serving as team leader.
天啊 还没到下午茶时间我们就被♥干♥掉两个人
Oh, God, we're down two men before high tea.
今天是踏入伊♥拉♥克♥蛇坑的好日子
What a day to be stepping into an Iraqi snake pit.
我同情杰森
I feel for Jason.
知道吗 这...
You know, it's, uh...
很难想象会有这样的行动找上你家门
It's hard to imagine an op following you home that way.
这份工作对你的生活不会带来很多好处 克莱
No shortage of ways for this job to hit you where you live, Clay.
也许我们上次行动后
Maybe it's better he gets some distance
他最好离远点
after our last op.
上次行动从一开始就很糟糕
Last op was a bad hand from the start.
你想说什么
What you getting at?
只是...
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表