剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》
前情提要
司令部结束了对尼日利亚的调查 我摆脱了 宝贝
Command closed the Nigeria inquiry. I'm clear, babe.
这样的方式让我们成为
This isn't how I wanted parenthood
- 父母的开端 - 你觉得
- to start for us. - Do you even think
你爱上我了吗
you're in love with me?
你在说什么
What are you saying right now?
我觉得莉安娜和我应该搬回去
I think Leanne and I should move on.
- 怎么了 - 只是我
- What's wrong? - I just got
现在手头的事太多了
a lot on my plate right now.
也许我们暂时不该订这个房♥间
Maybe we shouldn't book this room for a while.
是啊 看到你
Yeah. Breaks my heart
退回到那悲惨的三英尺世界(海豹六队的三英尺原则:把注意力集中在可控范围内)
seeing you retreat back into your
我很伤心 不会主动联♥系♥你
miserable three-foot world. Don't worry about reaching out.
杰森会做他想做的事 不管你怎么说
Jason's gonna do what he wants to do, regardless of your input.
- 谨慎点吧 - 你们今天被叫来
- Be careful. - You've been called here today
是参加在南美的欧米茄行动
for an Omega operation in South America.
没有保障 没有足迹
No backstop, no footprint.
你们都得靠自己
You will be on your own.
B队 欢迎来到哥伦比亚 你们的行动
Bravo Team, welcome to Colombia. Your operations
会越过边境
will be over the border.
- 委内瑞拉 - 弗朗西斯科·吉伦博士
- Venezuela. - Dr. Francisco Guillen
正在开♥发♥核武器项目
is developing a nuclear weapons program.
杀死吉伦会给它致命的一击
A kill of Guillen will strike a fatal blow to it.
如果除了吉伦 还有其他的核计划呢
What if there's more to the nuclear program than Guillen?
活捉可能是更好的选择
Capture may be the better option.
不值得冒这个险
Not worth the risk.
不是只有你和我觉得
You and I aren't the only ones
活捉才是明智之举
seeing that capture's the smarter play here.
我的意见是 不要一开始就挑起B队的内战
My vote is to not start Bravo Civil War on day one.
只是因为没按照你的计划行事
Just because you didn't get your way with the op plan
并不意味着你要管我
doesn't mean you need to micromanage me.
如果B6不来这里救我们
What would happen to us if Bravo 6 wasn't here
- 我们该怎么办呢 - 这些家伙是谁
- to save us all. - Who are these guys?
人脸识别软件刚刚确认他们是伊朗公民
FRS just identified them as Iranian nationals.
如果他们在这里 委内瑞拉的计划就是真的
If they're here, the Venezuelan program is real.
你的脑子不正常 已经好几个月了
Hey, your head is not right, and it hasn't been for months.
这就是你的把戏 给我贴创伤性脑损伤
That's your fuckin' play? Stick me with TBI,
的标签 这样你就无阻碍地成为B1了
so you have a clear path to being Bravo 1?
你的身心受到损害对大家来说都很危险
You being compromised is dangerous for everyone.
你想知道什么是他妈的危险吗
You want to know what's fuckin' dangerous? Huh?
你在威胁你的队长
You threatening the team leader.
所以你最好仔细想想
So you better think long and hard,
因为下次就不是他妈的警告了
'cause next time's not gonna be a fuckin' warning.
哦 那真是太糟糕了
Oh, that is some kind of rotten.
闻起来像全金属的内衣味道
Smells like the ghost of Full Metal's skivvies.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我们刚在一辆监视车里待了三天
We just spent three days in a stakeout van.
为什么我们闻起来比这里的气味更清新
Why do we smell fresher than the funk in here?
我知道你不会对我这么说
I know you're not coming at me with that.
伙计们
Guys.
你们知道我们在执行欧米茄行动
You know we're on an Omega op here,
所以只能靠我们自己了
which means we're on our own.
你们搞砸了 就得自己收拾
You make a mess, you got to clean it up.
- 你们不能让它继续恶化 - 不管脏不脏
- You can't let it just fester. - Mess or not,
这地方还是有老鼠出没
place is still fuckin' rodent-infested.
桑尼 你喜欢的
Sonny, isn't that
那个汉堡店不是在酒吧旁边吗
that burger joint that you like next to the bar?
你去过几次
How many times you been?
去的次数不够兑换一个夏奇拉的人偶
Not enough times to get a Shakira action figure.
我觉得 桑尼吃的那些盐让他忘记了
I think that all the sodium has Sonny forgetting
我们在这里应该是隐形的
that we're supposed to be invisible down here.
每天晚上去酒吧
Same bar every night.
那些买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的奎尔沃酒会给我们带来
Those two-for-one Cuervo shots are gonna bring us
- 不必要的关注 - 听着 如果你想保证安全
- some unwanted attention. - Look, if you wanted to stay safe,
也许你应该待在家里 灰姑娘
maybe you should have stayed home, Cinderella.
就像杰森告诉你的
Like Jason told you,
但你不想听
but you didn't want to listen.
杰森 我不在的时候发生了什么
Jason. What happened when I was gone?
这地方一团糟 桑尼宿醉未醒
The place is trashed. Sonny's hungover,
对克莱冷嘲热讽 他看起来很抑郁
sniping at Clay, who seems miserable.
爱显摆的人的问题与我无关
Low-man's issues don't concern me.
你两周都没怎么看他一眼 伙计
You barely looked at him in two weeks, man.
你拒绝和他一起侦察 为什么
You refused to do recon with him. Why?
就因为他质疑你杀死科学家的决定吗
Just because he questioned your call on killing the scientist?
你的监视有什么发现 我们可以继续调查吗
Look, you got anything off your surveillance we can move on?
有什么状况
Hmm? Anything at all?
- 是啊 摸清了活动规律 我们可以行动了 - 很好
- Yeah, the pattern-of-life held. We're good to go. - Good.
- 戴维斯 - 嗯
- Davis. - Yo.
雷有情报 20分钟后到会议室
Ray's got intel. Team room in 20.
哦 是 他妈的终于来了
Oh, yes. Fuckin' finally.
因为我们在轮流侦察 我还没机会跟你谈
With our recon shifts, I haven't had a chance to talk to you.
我警告过你接下来该说什么
Thought I warned you about what you were gonna say next,
不是吗
didn't I?
那天晚上我说的话...
What I said that night, uh...
我不是在找你麻烦
I'm not gunning for you.
我是想帮你
I'm trying to help you.
好吧 所以你觉得我的脑子坏得都忘了吗
Right, so you think my head's so busted I forgot about that?
我们一起...我们一起出任务 我只是 想澄清一下
With us... with us rolling out, I just, I want to clear the air
这样就不会有问题了
so there are no issues downrange.
好吧 你在我身上泼屎
Okay, so you shit on me,
然后你认为 发生对抗 我们俩都有责任
then you think it's on both of us to light a match?
我跟你说 你想跟我们好好相处
Tell you what, you want things to be good with us downrange,
别他妈挡我的路
stay the fuck out of my way.
- 海豹突击队 -
第五季 第十一集
伊弗雷姆·扎伊德和阿曼·索鲁什
Ephraim Zaid and Arman Soroush,
我们认为伊朗的国防专家在协助吉伦博士
the Iranian defense experts we believe were aiding Dr. Guillen
制定委内瑞拉的核武器计划
in establishing the Venezuelan nuclear weapons program.
吉伦是这个项目的幕后策划者
Guillen is the brains behind the program.
- 现在仪表盘上全是他的脑浆 - 策划者处死出局了
- Now his brains are all over the dashboard. - With the mastermind X'd out,
我们就收拾残局吧
we'll just sweep up the leftovers.
吉伦死后那些伊朗人仍然逗留
Well, the fact that the Iranians stuck around
这一事实意味着 我们可能仍需要
after Guillen's death means there are probably still embers
- 熄灭该计划的余烬 - 听起来好像这个情况
- of the program we need to smother. - Sounds like there's more
比吉伦更重要
to the story than Guillen.
等我们拿到这些电脑时
When we get our hands on those computers,
- 它们就会告诉我们真♥相♥ - 幸运的是
- they'll tell the story. - Well, lucky for us
这两个人都有习惯
these two are creatures of habit.
每天17点 扎伊德离开酒店
1700 every evening, Zaid leaves his hotel
慢跑30分钟
for a 30-minute jog.
同时 索鲁什去酒店里的酒吧
Soroush hits the hotel bar at the same time.
这给了我们一个机会 对他们的房♥间来个水门事件
Well, that gives us a window to Watergate their rooms.
克隆他们的硬盘应该需要10分钟
Should take ten minutes to clone their hard drives.
我轮班侦察到 索鲁什大口喝了一杯
My recon shift, Soroush guzzles a drink
就回到了他的房♥间
and went back up to his room.
他在外面只待了不到2分钟
He was outside for barely two minutes.
这种情况再发生 我们就完了
That happens again, we're screwed.
我们要制定一个应急预案
We'll have a contingency plan in place.
不 像这种事 必须是精确无误
No. Heist like this has got to be clockwork.
我说 齿轮之间的任何碰撞 就会导致散架
I mean, any friction between the gears, it falls apart.
每个人都保持在自己的通路上 就不会有任何碰撞
Everybody stays in their lane, there won't be any friction.
我是不是错过了你和杰森之间的事
Hey, am I missing something with you and Jace?
- 问他 - 我在问你
- Ask him. - I'm asking you.
我们要去执行任务了
We got an op to run.
这事会平息还是会搞大
Is this gonna blow over or is it gonna blow up?
他不正常
He's not right.
- 他已经好几个月不正常了 - 什么
- He hasn't been for months. - About what?
你在说什么 伙计
What are you talking about, man?
杰森总忘事
Jason's forgetting things.
开始不明显 但现在慢慢显露出来了
Saw it inside the wire first, but now it's crawled outside.
创伤性脑损伤
Could be TBI.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表