剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
让我们再从滑雪板上爬起来
to get us out over our skis again.
你觉得我们搞不定这次行动吗
You don't think we can handle the op?
嗯
Huh.
我知道你因为关的事心烦意乱
I know you're torn-up over Kwan.
但夸大痛苦的行为应该是敌人的伎俩
But martyrdom is supposed to be in the enemies' playbook,
不是你的 嘿
- not yours. Hey!
够了
Enough.
你不要插手 斯宾塞
Don't need you stepping in, Spenser.
- 让我做自己的事 - 我只想确认一下
- Let me do my thing. - I just want to make sure
每个人的“心事”
everyone's "thing"
都能保持B队的完好无损
is keeping Bravo's neck in one piece.
你已经对后续行动提出了异议 桑尼
You already made your case against the follow-on, Sonny.
B1不同意
Bravo 1 disagreed.
杰森为了你无视一切...
The blind spot Jace has for you...
这会害死我们
It's gonna get us T-boned.
是关于任务 还是别的什么
This about the mission, or something else?
杰森如果有疑问
'Cause Jason wouldn't be pushing the op plan
- 就不会推进行动计划 - 都没事吧
- if he had any doubts. - Everything good?
是啊 一切都好
Yeah, everybody's good.
- 浩劫说什么 - 有问题吗
- What'd Havoc say? - There a problem?
行动被批准 30分钟后出发
Op is green-lit, roll out in 30.
克莱 你和我在一起 特伦特 桑尼 你们知道该怎么做
Clay, you're with me. Trent, Sonny, you know what to do.
- 雷 和布洛克一起掩护 - 掩护吗
- Ray, overwatch with Brock. - Overwatch?
是 掩护
Yeah, overwatch.
- 怎么了 - 你后悔让我来这里了
- What's up? - You regret having me here?
你确定是这样吗
Excuse me?
感觉就像是你在质疑我的加入
Feel like you're second-guessing some of my involvement.
你的加入就是我们
Your involvement is the whole reason
这次行动的全部原因 雷
why we're even attempting this op, Ray.
是啊 这次行动我会
Yeah, an op that I'll be watching from the sidelines
- 再一次旁观 - 没错
- on overwatch, again. - Exactly.
没有图像侦察 你将是我们唯一的眼睛
Without ISR, you will be our only eyes.
这比让你进入游戏更重要
That more than puts you in the game.
你加入了 有帮助
You're in, do good.
没回答我的问题 杰森
Didn't answer my question, Jason.
快点 雷
Jock up, Ray.
快点 准备好了吗
Jock up. Ready?
是的
Yeah.
1号♥和6号♥ 他们进去了
Got 1 and 6, they're in.
在2号♥楼等候
Holding by building two.
我看到他们了
I see them.
待命 B1
Stand by, Bravo 1.
待命
Stand by.
走
Move.
B1 在巡逻队再次经过之前
Bravo 1, you have two mikes before
你有两分钟时间
the patrol passes your way again.
B1 载着参孙的车
Bravo 1, vehicle carrying Samson
正接近你的位置 还有一个懒鬼跟着
is approaching your position, one mike out.
收到
Copy.
这里没有他妻子和女儿的照片
There's no pictures of his wife or daughter here.
他们叛逃了
They got out.
就政♥府♥而言,他们根本不存在
As far as the State's concerned, they don't exist.
鬼魂
Ghosts.
B1 我是2号♥
Bravo 1, this is 2.
停车了
Vehicle is parked.
参孙正在接近你的位置
Samson is approaching your position.
如果他反抗 我们就完了
If he puts up a fight, we're screwed here.
- 嗨 金博士 别出声 - 嘿 嘿
- Hey, Dr. Jin, do not make a sound. - Hey, hey.
- 我们是来帮你的 - 我们不是来害你的
- We're here to help you. - We're not here to hurt you,
你明白吗 我们不是来害你的
do you understand? We're not here to hurt you.
你的妻子 素怡
Your wife, So-yi,
和你女儿
and your daughter.
他们想在瀑布那儿再见到你
They want to see you again at the waterfalls.
在雪岳山
At Seoraksan.
明白吗
Okay?
放开他
- Let him go.
他们让我做的事 都在里面
The work they make me do for them, it is all in there.
放松
Easy.
他们不知道我备份了
They don't know I keep it for myself.
干得好 我们准备出发
Well played. Let's get ready to roll.
B1 注意
Bravo 1, be advised.
有两个敌人向你的位置移♥动♥
You have two enemy moving to your location.
原地不动
Hold fast.
他说他听到这里有动静
He said he heard a noise in here.
准备 解除麻烦
Stand by, working the problem.
B4 我是2号♥ 该引爆了
Bravo 4, this is 2, time to shine.
起爆
Send it.
- 快点 - B4 收到了吗
- Come on. - Bravo 4, do you copy?
起爆
Send it.
2号♥ 我是4号♥ 收到 我们准备好了
2, this is 4. Roger, we stand by.
遥控器坏了 掩护我
Remote's not working. Cover me.
嘿
Hey.
跟他们交谈 好吗
Talk to them, all right?
让他们呆在外面
Keep them outside.
好吗
All right?
我能给朋友打电♥话♥吗 他们带进去的那个氢弹博士
Can I phone-a-friend on Doctor H-bomb they got in there?
B3 机不可失
Bravo 3, it is now or never.
B1 你的路线畅通 稍停通讯
Bravo 1, your path is clear. Break.
B3 有2个敌人向你靠近
Bravo 3, you have two tangos coming in hot.
呆在树林边别动
Hold in the tree line.
不行 不行 别动
Negative, negative, hold!
不胜感激 雷
Appreciate it, Ray.
怎么回事
What is it?
通信情报显示 朝鲜已经提高了动员水平
SIGINT shows North Korea has raised their mobilization level.
所有边境防御和基地处于戒备状态
All border defenses and bases are on alert.
整个国家是一艘大战舰
Nation's one big warship,
它刚刚进入了战斗状态
and it just went to its battle stations.
可能跟B队的出现
Could have nothing to do
没有任何关系
with Bravo's presence.
平壤今年已经做出了十几次同样的举动
Pyongyang's made that same move a dozen times this year.
炫耀武力
Saber rattling.
不管怎样 这都让朝鲜海军舰艇
Yeah, well, either way, it puts North Korean Navy ships
处于了防御状态
into a defensive posture.
高层正把所有美国♥军♥舰
Brass is pulling all U.S. assets
撤到国际水域
out into international waters.
几小时内 敌舰就会在海岸线上搜寻
Within hours, enemy ships will be scouring the shores.
已经下命令了
Call's been made.
B队必须在6点前到达潜艇 否则它就离开
Bravo makes it to the sub by 0600, or it's gone.
走吧
- Let's go.
过来
Come on.
这里
Here.
浩劫 我是1号♥
Havoc, this is 1,
我通过了百万美元的交易
I pass Million Dollar.
金把这个藏起来了
Jin had this stashed away,
说这是他所有核武器研究的备份
says it's a copy of all the weapons work he's done.
中大奖了 我会确保它的安全
Jackpot. I'll make sure it's secure.
好的
All right.
点个爆竹差点把我烤焦了
Nearly toasted my buns lighting that firecracker.
我裤子后面还能遮住吗
Back of my pants still got full coverage?
- 像平常一样紧绷着 - 好吧
- Straining like usual. - Okay.
博士 要喝水吗
- Hey, Doc, want some water?
深呼吸 你很安全
Take a breath. You're safe.
好吧 听着 我们要在早上6点前撤退
All right, hey, look, we've got a drop-dead exfil at 0600.
他们不会等我们的 我们得走了
They're not gonna wait for us. We gotta move.
我们还有20公里的路要走
We got a 20-klick hike ahead of us.
听着 我们找到撤离窗口
Look, making that exfil window
对我们来说应该不成问题
should be no problem for us,
但是我们的朋友呢
but what about our friend?
这家伙刚走了一公里就喘不过气来
The guy's pretty gassed from that one-klick move up here.
博士 你穿多大号♥的鞋
Hey, Doc, what size shoe you wear?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表