剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
我给你换双新的好走路
Yeah, let's get you some new ones for the walk.
- 我跟你换 - 是 我...
- We'll swap with you. - Yeah. I'm...
我不...
I'm not...
我扶着你
I got you.
吃那个 喝点水 你没事的 好吗
Eat that, drink some water. You're all right, okay?
- 真是浪费时间 雷 - 再等一分钟
- Burning time here, Ray. - Just need another minute.
怎么了
What's wrong?
生命体征正常 他不堪重负
Vitals are fine. He's overwhelmed.
可能是恐慌症发作
Probably having a panic attack.
我们在这里全靠碰好运气 杰森 我们正好碰上了
We're pressing our luck here, Jace. We just landed
一个虚弱的老头
on a frail old man Whammy.
- 或许这是另一种手段 - 是什么
- Might be another angle here. - What's that?
你在干嘛 我已经把那东西收起来了
What are you doing? I already packed that thing away.
雷 现在行不通了
Ray. Not now.
金不适合步行
Jin isn't fit to make the hike.
他的情况让我们都很危险
Okay, his condition puts us all in danger.
没错 这个硬盘能让我们带点情报出去
Right, this hard drive lets us get out with some intel.
所以你想拿着这个离开他吗
So you want to take that and just leave him?
要不我们拖着他走 错过撤离
Or we drag him with us, miss our exfil,
最终 我们都困在这里
and we all end up here stranded.
我们得帮他 必要的时候我们背着他走
So we help him along. Carry him if we have to.
如果我们不赶时间 但他会
If we weren't up against the clock. Okay, but he's gonna
拖我们的后腿 浪费给予我们的时间
slow us down, waste time that we can't afford.
我们在讨论一个人的生命
We're talking about a man's life here.
所以我们需要权衡利弊 以免这次行动
Which is why we need to consider trading so this op
变成灾难性的
doesn't become catastrophic.
够了
Enough.
该撤离了 马上
Time to move. Now.
没有必要盯着时间看
No point watching the clock.
无论如何6点都会到来
0600 will come either way.
真希望我还有个通讯窗口知道 B队什么时候
Just wish I had another comms window to know when Bravo
起身出发
started their patrol.
你得知道他们在以什么速度行进
You know, what pace they're making.
- 谢谢 - 那是什么
- Thank you. - What's that?
这是我能做的
The least I can do.
帕汉姆将军 请允许我说几句
General Parham, if I may, sir?
我已经让技术人员追踪了
I've had my techs tracking
朝鲜海军船只的所有活动
all the North Korean Navy vessel movements since they upped
他们的动员级别
their mobilization level.
你会看到清津北部的活动
You'll see that the increase in activity tapers dramatically
急剧减少
north of Chongjin.
就像前两次那样
Just as it did the last two times North Korea
朝鲜逐渐改变了防御姿态
ratcheted their defensive posture.
你为这个课外项目投入资源
You've committed resources to this extracurricular project
是为了什么
to what end?
长官 考虑到我们的撤离地点在清津以北
Well, sir, considering that our exfil location is 200 miles
200英里处 我建议我们的潜艇
north of Chongjin, I'd suggest that our submarine
可以在早上6点以后安全离开
can safely loiter past 0600 if necessary.
你是在为他们争取时间
You're trying to buy them time.
上尉
Lieutenant,
你知道墙的另一边是什么吗
do you know what's on the other side of that wall?
我不是在打比方
I'm not speaking figuratively.
我们旁边的房♥间实际上是
The room next to us is effectively
一个第三次世界大战的指挥中心
a World War III command center.
如果美国潜艇
If a U.S. submarine is discovered
被朝鲜船只发现
by a North Korean vessel--
如果你在私自评估中遗漏了一个
perhaps one you missed in your unsolicited assessment--
我们都将在那个房♥间里 处理一个更大的问题了
we will all be in that room, working a much bigger problem.
- 是 长官 我明白 - 如果B队不能
- Yes, sir, I understand. - If Bravo's unable
在6点前与特种舟艇队会合 他们将进行躲避与逃生
to rendezvous with the SDV team by 0600 they'll go on E&E.
嗨 你已经试过了
Hey, you took your shot.
这点很重要
That matters.
拜托 你要弄死我了 博士
Come on, you are killing me, Doc.
好吧 是《赤胆屠龙》
Okay, it is Rio Bravo.
《搜索者》
The Searchers.
《荒野浪子》 《荒野大镖客》
High Plains Drifter. Fistful of Dollars.
- 讨论到此结束 - 不 不...我告诉你
- End of discussion, huh? - No, no, no, I tell you what.
不管你有什么盗版DVD 都是扭曲的
Okay, whatever bootleg DVDs you got, they were warped,
因为克林特绝对不可能坏
because there is no way in hell that Clint was badder
比公爵更
than the Duke.
布洛克 该你了
Hey, Brock, you're up.
他们的拖鞋怎么样 金发妞
How them slippers there, Blonderella?
一小时前 脚就失去知觉了
Feet lost feeling an hour ago.
如果你用蜂蜜涂抹 海洋的空气尝起来就不会再甜了
Ocean air couldn't taste any sweeter if you honey-basted it.
晚饭铃还没响呢 桑尼
Dinner bell hasn't rung yet, Sonny.
绊线
Trip wire.
不
No.
是为在这里巡逻的士兵准备的
It's for the soldiers who patrol here--
警告他们不要踏入雷区
warns them not to step into the minefield.
我们要穿过的那片雷区
That minefield we're gonna have to cross.
探针呢
Probe?
你们还记得那个Operation游戏吗
You guys remember that game, Operation?
你走错一步 红鼻子就会亮起来
Red nose lights up when you make one wrong move.
好了 伙计们 你们知道该怎么做
All right, boys, you know the drill.
跟紧我就行了
Just stay directly in line with me.
伙计们快起飞了
You guys cut it close to takeoff.
过安检总是很麻烦的
Always a hassle getting through the security line.
我得在金的鳍带上打个洞
I need to punch a hole in Jin's fin straps.
你用过的那根拆弹小组的探针呢
Where's that, uh, where's that EOD probe you were using?
我一定是落在雷区了
I must've left it back in the minefield.
你忘了吗
You forgot it?
听着 伙计 我会给你买♥♥根新的
Hey, look, man, I'll get you a brand-new one.
都是镀金的 好吗
Gold-plated and everything, all right?
我们赶紧把游泳的部分做完吧
Let's just get this swim part over with.
朝鲜人找到了,就知道我们越过了
North Koreans find it, they'll know that we crossed
- 雷区 - 是啊 那样我们的秘密行动就失败了
- that minefield. - Yeah, that undoes our whole invisible act.
有两个士兵在巡逻
Got two soldiers on patrol.
也许在我们离开这里之前也能找到
Might find it too before we get out of here.
我得先他们一步
I'll have to beat them to it.
掩护我们
Cover us.
B1 我是3号♥
Bravo 1, this is 3.
我们在离你100米远的地方发现了鲨鱼
We got sharks about 100 meters from your pos.
它们越来越近了
And they are getting closer.
B1 附近有鲨鱼
Bravo 1, we've got sharks about
离你的位置50米远
50 meters from your pos.
浩劫 我是1号♥
Havoc, this is 1.
我们通过童言阶段
I pass Kids Say.
我们在撤离平台 并且返回基地 完毕
We are in exfil platform and RTB. Over.
收到 B1
Copy, Bravo 1.
是时候谈谈了吧
Now a better time to talk about it?
你还在想我为什么让你做掩护吗
Are you still wondering why I put you on overwatch?
我还在想你是不是在怀疑我
I'm still wondering if you're doubting me outside the wire.
当我们在朝鲜的地盘着陆时
Moment we touched down on North Korean turf,
我感觉就像B队的包袱,伙计
I felt like Bravo's baggage, man.
好吧 雷 也许我是想帮你
All right, Ray, maybe I was trying to take a little weight
减轻点压力 好让你站稳脚跟 你知道吗
off your shoulders just so you can get your footing, you know?
我怎么证明我找回它了
How do I prove I've found it?
按照队长的指令去做每件事
By doing everything your team leader tells you to do,
你做到了 所以我没有顾虑
which you did, so I got no concerns.
和你在一起很棒 雷
I'm good with you, Ray.
那他们呢
What about them?
他们可能会有疑问
They might have questions.
你自己也说过...
You said it yourself...
我对我的创伤后痛苦综合症透露的越多
the more I open up about my PTS,
司令部就可能抓住风声 仔细审查我
Command may catch wind, scrutinize me.
那我该怎么做
So what am I supposed to do?
这是你的职业
It's your career.
也许我会谨慎行事
Maybe I play it safe.
保持沉默
Keep quiet.
希望随着时间的推移 我能重获伙计们的信任
Hopefully I'll regain the boys' trust over time.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表