剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
你就找不到一张更讨人喜欢的照片吗
You guys couldn't find a more flattering picture?
- 我已经... - 看看这个
- I've, uh... - Look at this.
是啊 我本可以找张新的 但我...
Yeah, well, I could've-- could find a new one, but I...
我不知道这是否能弥补...
I don't know if it would make up for...
弥补什么
Make up for what?
在阿尔·哈雷德的行动中害死你
Well, getting you killed on the Al-Hazred op.
上帝
Oh, Jesus.
你年纪大了 就成了个扫兴的人
You've became a downer in your old age.
你还在纠结这个吗
You're still hung up on that?
你没有吗
You're not?
我说...
I mean...
如果你用我的名字给你儿子取名 我不会失望的 但是...
Wouldn't be disappointed if you named your son after me, but...
剩下的任务完成了吗
How'd the rest of the op go?
小队 他们完成任务了吗 干掉阿尔·哈雷德
The team, they finish the job? Erase Al-Hazred?
是啊 我抓到他了
Oh, yeah, I got him.
你得到了这个大的战利品吗
You bagged the big trophy?
当然 兄弟
Hell yes, brother.
是啊
Yeah.
我敢说这改变了你的生活
I bet that changed things for you.
那就这样吧
There you go.
事情会变糟 但也会变好
Things go wrong, but they also go right.
去做正确的事吧
To the things that go right.
走吧
Let's go.
你毁了我的部署还不够
It's not enough for you to ruin my deployment,
你还毁了我的休假
you got to go ahead and ruin my leave, too.
你愿意让杰森在这次狂欢之后
Would you rather have Jason come chase you down
- 追捕你吗 - 杰森会完全理解的 好吗
- after this bender? - Jace would totally understand, okay?
那支 那是支守旧派的狗屎小队
That right there, that is old-school team shit.
你知道吗 我从没意识到
Wow. You know, I never realized
守旧派的小队里都是自私的混♥蛋♥
the old-school teams were full of selfish assholes.
是时候穿上你的裤子了 我们走吧
It's time to put your big boy pants on. Let's go.
真的吗
Really?
因为我把你从职业生涯的
You're gonna square up on me
终点拉回来而报复我吗
for pulling you out of a career-ender?
- 是啊 我是这么想的 - 好
- Yeah, I am. - Okay.
是啊 因为你的自负
Yeah, 'cause that ego of yours
总有一天会被揍一顿
is gonna get an ass-whupping one day.
我们快点走吧
Let's hurry up and go.
拜托
Come on.
钱在哪里
检查卧室
你惹错人了
我要打死这蠢货
起开
Get off me.
你简直是在玩命
That was quite the death-defying act there,
金发布隆迪尼
Harry Blondini.
枪法不错
Oh, nice shooting.
- 去你♥妈♥的♥ - 拜托 伙计 真的吗
- Fuck you. - Oh, come on, man, seriously?
你知道你惹了多大♥麻♥烦吗
You have any idea what kind of shit storm you've caused?
那些人♥渣♥来找我们 我们干掉他们
Those dirtbags came for us, we put them down,
我们是出于自卫 有多大事
we acted in self-defense. Big deal.
不管是不是黑帮成员 他们都是哥伦比亚人
Gangbangers or not, these are Colombian nationals.
我们在居留地以外 桑尼
We're off the reservation here, Sonny.
也就是说国防部和政♥府♥都不会出手相助
That means there's no bailout from the DoD or State.
这事算到我们头上 我们就完了
Okay, this gets put on us, we're finished.
那么 趁没人知道
So, let's skedaddle right quick
我们赶紧走吧
before anybody gets the wiser.
有多少目击者证明你在这个房♥间
How many witnesses can put you in this room?
嗯 一个...
Well, uh, one...
- 好极了 好了 走吧 - 是的 好吧
- Great. All right, let's go. - Yeah, okay.
走吧
Let's go.
快点 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
楼梯间的眼睛少一些
Fewer eyes in the stairwell.
先生 能帮我们
Hey, sir, can you hold that elevator
按住电梯吗 天哪
for us? Oh, Jesus!
那些家伙不找到你拿走的东西是不会罢休的
These guys aren't gonna stop until they find what you took.
酒店里的每个人都有危险
Everyone in this hotel's at risk.
听着 伙计
Listen, man.
你赶紧离开这里 好吗
You just get out of here, okay?
这是我的烂摊子 我会打扫干净的
This is my mess. I'll clean it up.
一个人拿着猎枪 另一个人空着手
One guy's got a shotgun, the other guy's hands are empty.
尽管我很想 但我不能让你一个人对付
As much as I want to, I can't let you go solo on this.
好吧 我...我想我们扯平了
All right, I g...I guess we're even.
他们已经派来了两波人 还会有另一波人
They've already sent two waves, there's gonna be another.
我们可以让电梯失灵 把他们引到楼梯上去
We can disable the elevator, funnel them to the stairs.
就像瓮中捉鳖 聪明 看起来
Ah, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Smart. Look at that.
不只有漂亮的脸蛋
Ain't just a pretty face.
- 至少我们有火力 - 3颗
- Well, at least we got firepower. - Three.
2颗
Two.
好吧 我们从楼梯下去
All right, we take the stairs down,
出去的时候检查每一层
spot-check each floor on the way out.
我们最好快一点
Well, we better be faster than shit through a goose
因为希拉霍斯或者警♥察♥来了 我们就死定了
'cause Hilajos or the cops show up, we're dead men walking.
如果发生这种事 我会亲手杀了你
That happens, I'll kill you myself.
你觉得他没事 对吧
You think he's okay, right?
圣佩德罗是安全的
San Pedro's safe.
不会长♥期♥影响
No long-term effects.
我不太担心他
I am less worried about him
会在十年后出现幻觉
having an acid flashback in ten years,
我更担心的是现在的情况
than what's going on right now.
这家伙把所有的时间
The guy spends all of his time
都花在他的三英尺世界上
focused on his three-foot world;
直面恐惧 对他来说可能有点难
confronting his fears might be a bit much for him.
我的第一次...
My first time was...
确实难以承受
definitely overwhelming.
还没准备好让大地跟我说话
Was not prepared for the earth to literally speak to me.
说什么
What'd it say?
每个人的情况都不一样
It's different for everyone.
好吧 但对你来说呢
Okay, but for you?
“道德创伤”的概念出现在
Concept of "moral injury" come up
你治疗创伤后综合症的时候吗
when you treated your PTS?
是啊 履行职责对一个战士的良心
Yeah, damage done to a warrior's conscience
造成了伤害
by fulfilling his duties.
离开战场 你会感到羞耻
Get off the battlefield, shame follows you.
我喝了圣佩德罗
I drank San Pedro and the earth
大地告诉我如何原谅自己
showed me the path to forgiving myself.
“天堂的钥匙”
"Keys to heaven."
是啊
Yeah.
我知道你朋友想修复肉体上的
I know your friend is trying to fix what's physically
创伤 但我猜他和我们一样也有情感创伤
broken, but I'm guessing he has emotional wounds just like us,
如果他的经历和我一样
and if his experience is anything like mine,
他会在那个阶段学习救赎过程
he'll learn the journey to redemption on that plane,
然后进入下一步
then walk it in this one.
这是场友谊赛吗
Is this a friendly game?
怎么 你觉得我们在赌灵魂 还是什么
What, you think we're wagering souls or something?
乔吉托
Jorgito!
等等 你们是怎么认识的
Whoa, wait a second, how do you guys know each other?
你们从来不是队友
You were never teammates.
我们都是朋友 一长串的B队兄弟
We're all friends here. One long line of Bravo brothers,
就像以前的蛙人节一样
like old-timers day for frogmen.
死去的蛙人
Dead frogmen.
所有人都在这张球桌上痛打过你
All of whom have kicked your ass on this table.
非常怀疑 伙计
Highly doubt that, man.
只有一次我输给了你
The only time I lost to your sorry ass
是你和古佐搭档的时候
was when you were partnered with Guzo.
为了队长 不得不放弃
Had to lay down for the team leader.
- 我从来不会放弃 - 这说明
- Never stopped me. - It just goes to show you
当我把你从绿队选来的时候你对我知之甚少
how little you knew when I drafted you out of Green Team.
我是个天才吗
Or was I a genius?
我赢了你 当时你还欠我三块钱
Pretty sure you owed me three bills when I bit it.
好吧 你想让我单独打败你 还是组团打败你
Okay, you want me to beat you individually, or as a team?
让开
Get out of the way.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表