剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
但被割的不是我的喉咙 是齐德的
But it wasn't my throat slashed, it was Zied's.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you something.
你担心雷跟我们一起行动吗
You got concerns about Ray rolling with us?
过去三个月没人跟他一起行动过
Nobody's been around him much the last three months.
鉴于他在执行任务时的表现
After how he behaved on deployment,
我以为你会让他退下来
thought you might stand him down.
但我相信你的直觉
But I trust your instincts.
嗯
Mm.
其他人似乎不这么认为
The others don't seem to.
雷变得迟钝的时候我们没参加战斗
We weren't in the fight when Ray froze up.
桑尼 特伦特和布洛克在场
Sonny, Trent and Brock were.
也许这就是为什么他们一直没能释怀的原因
That's probably why they haven't gotten over it.
我只希望雷恢复了
I just hope Ray has.
你用英语写计划书吗
You work in English?
我不能把笔记本带在身上
I can't carry my notebook on me.
万一在行动中被发现
If it's discovered in the middle of our operation,
这一带的人不懂英语
people in these parts can't read English.
他们会觉察到不对劲 却不知道是什么
They'll know something's off but won't know what.
为你争取时间
Buys you time.
周密计划 不留下任何死角
Don't leave any stone unturned--
是你成功的秘诀
is that the secret to your success?
说我成功也太夸张了
Calling me a success is an exaggeration.
我也经历过失败
I've had my share of defeats.
你知道吗 我还没见过逃出来的人
You know, I can't say I've ever met someone
又反复地在自己逃离的国家进进出出
who repeatedly breaks back into a country they broke out of.
我有时怀疑自己是不是精神错乱了
I question my sanity sometimes.
当我终于到达韩国时
When I finally made it to South Korea,
我发誓我再也不会踏进这个国家一步
I promised I'd never set foot in this country again.
你不断地打破自己的誓言
Promise you keep breaking.
为什么
Why?
安慰
Comfort.
这会给你带来安慰吗
All this brings you comfort?
在首尔 我找到了安慰...
In Seoul, I found comfort...
自♥由♥...
freedom...
幸福
happiness.
但是内疚
But then guilt.
你身上有这么大的负担 怎么能享福呢
Hard to enjoy good fortune with that weighing on you.
有天我吃着炸鸡喝着啤酒 看着看肥皂剧
One day I'm eating chimaek and watching soap operas
就在几英里外
only a few miles away
我的前同胞们在吃松树皮
my former countrymen are eating pine bark
擦他们领袖的照片 因为害怕
and polishing photos of their leader out of fear
被送进劳♥改♥营
of being sent to the gulag.
在那一刻 我找到了自己的使命
In that moment, I found my calling.
明白了 你的存在
Knowing you're out there
会给那些最需要的人带来希望
provides hope for those who need it the most.
雷 该行动了
Ray, time to jock up.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我在车站从没见过四个以上的警卫
I never observed more than four guards at the station.
- 一个在哨塔 三个在里面 - 如果有人在我们
- One in the tower, three inside. - The op will be over
踹的门的另一边 那么行动没开始
before it starts if someone's on the other side
就已经结束了
of any door we kick.
请不要踢任何东西 无声是你的伙伴
Please don't kick anything. Silence is your ally.
这只是我们的一种说法 女士
That's a figure of speech for us, ma'am.
记住 我们开枪或使用武力
Just remember, we fire a shot or we use force,
意味着任务完败 一个失误
- total mission failure. One misstep
或犹豫可能会让我们失去一切
or hesitation could cost us everything out there.
你如何分配我们
How you splitting us up?
克莱 桑尼 布洛克和我一起去变电所
Clay, Sonny, Brock with me at the substation.
雷 特伦特
Ray, Trent,
盯着关和金 明白了吗
eyes on Kwan and Jin. Copy?
- 收到 - 我找到金后
- Roger that. - Once I have Jin,
需要十分钟才能到河边
it will take me ten minutes to make it to the river.
我们制♥造♥电涌所需的时间应该比这少
Creating the power surge should take us less than that.
- 雷和特伦特一看到你 - 我们就开始 金的叛逃
- We'll start as soon as Ray and Trent get eyes on you. - Jin's defection
将使统治阶层难堪
will embarrass the regime
并有望减轻我国人♥民♥的痛苦
and hopefully ease the suffering of my people.
你们通过帮助我 帮助了很多人
You're helping many by helping me.
一路平安 关
Safe journey, Kwan.
你们也一样
Same to all of you.
走吧 五分钟后出发
Let's go. Roll out in five.
一个警卫
One guard.
没有我们计划的路线
Doesn't have an angle on our planned route.
就像关说的
Just like Kwan said.
没看到任何连接变压器的电线
Didn't see any wires running overhead to the transformers.
断路器室应该在第一层
Breaker room should be on the first deck.
看到金了吗
Any sign of Jin?
还没 路面有动静吗
Nothing yet. Any movement on the road?
没有
Negative.
应该能让关直接到河岸
Should give Kwan a straight shot to the riverbank.
等等 开始了 我有发现
Wait a minute, here we go. I got something.
是金
It's Jin.
很准时
Right on time.
没人关注他
No one's paying him any attention.
是啊 该由关完成这事了
Yeah. Time for Kwan to wrap this thing up.
是啊
Yeah.
还是没看到她
There's still no sign of her.
这地方简直就是个死亡陷阱
This place is a death trap.
找到控制板 设置旁路
Find the panel, set the bypass.
在朝鲜被电死
Getting electrocuted in North Korea
可不是我想要的
isn't exactly how I want to go.
我肯定关也不想
I'm sure Kwan doesn't want to, either.
嘿 外面有动静
Hey. Lot of noise out there.
只是很难说它是从哪里来的
It's just hard to tell where it's coming from.
- 去看看 - 收到
- Check it out. - Roger that.
伙计们 发现六个警卫 可能有更多
Guys, spotted six guards, could be more.
关说只有3个
Kwan said there was only three.
我们在更多人的眼皮底下
More eyes to spot us. More anxious minds
- 当电源切断时 会有更多焦虑的人下来找问题 - 如果他们来这里查
- asking questions when the power goes down. - We're fish in a barrel
我们就是瓮中之鳖
if they start poking around down here.
怎么回事 杰森 现在终止行动
What's the call, Jace? Pull the plug now,
- 我们可以悄悄溜走而不被发现 - 听着 整个行动取决于我们在这里做什么
- we can slip out undetected.- Look, the entire op's contingent on what we do here.
我们按原计划继续执行
We hold what we got.
我们也不想在这里待太久 不过...
Don't want to be here any longer than we need to, either, but...
我找到了
I found it.
2号♥ 这是1号♥
2, this is 1.
外面情况如何
What's going on out there?
参孙还在外面散步
Samson is still out for his stroll,
但可能是他的最后一圈了
but he's probably on his last lap.
好的
Good copy.
看起来他的速度减慢了
Looks like he's slowing down a little bit.
是啊 如果他决定提前结束散步 我们就完了
Yeah. If he decides to end his walk early, we're screwed.
有辆车从东边驶来
A vehicle approaching from the east.
1号♥ 这是2号♥
1, this is 2.
价值目标通过
Pass "Price."
收到 价值目标
Copy "Price."
关在路上 准备接通旁路
Kwan's en route.Get the bypass ready.
让我们在这里多待十分钟
Keeps us here another ten minutes.
一旦断电
Soon as that power is down,
我们是查理·迈克
we Charlie Mike.
1号♥ 这是3号♥
1, this is 3.
我们得走了 两个探戈人要下楼
We got to move.Two tangos heading downstairs.
继续 继续
Keep coming, keep coming.
她离集结点还有30秒
She's about 30 seconds form the rally point.
金应该已经到了盲区
Jin should just be getting to the blind spot then.
继续
Keep coming.
继续 继续
Keep coming, keep coming.
这是怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
秘密警♥察♥
Secret police.
不 该死的
No. Damn it.
不 不 不...
No, no, no, no.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表