剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
- to be honest with you. - Well, good thing we'll be reunited soon, yeah?
是啊 嘿 听着 你呢 你...
Yeah. Hey, look, how about you? You, uh...
坚持治疗 做所有的练习吗
sticking with therapy and doing all the exercises?
你每小时都给我发短♥信♥提醒我 我怎么能不去做呢
How could I not with you texting me every hour to remind me?
我想这就是我在告诉你 我有多...
Well, I guess that's me just showing you how much I...
关心你
care about you.
我永远支持你
Hey. I'm always here for you.
- 你知道的 - 比以前更明白了 兄弟
- You know that. - That's more clear than ever, brother.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
- 你有牛排吗 - 我们开始吧 - 走吧
- You got the steaks? - Let's do it. - Let's go.
所以 我们从卢旺达开始
So, um, we start off in Rwanda,
然后我们进入...
and then we move into...
它是哪里
Where was it?
- 坦桑尼亚 - 坦桑尼亚 然后我们去
- Tanzania. - Tanzania, and then we end up
桑给巴尔的海滩
with some beach time in Zanzibar.
- 那是我梦想中的蜜月 - 是的
- That is my dream honeymoon. - Yep.
- 绝对值得期待 - 希望还有钱
- Definitely worth the wait. - And hopefully the money.
你知道吗 政♥府♥刚刚为
You know what? Government just foot the bill
你的夏季终极冒险买♥♥单
on your ultimate summer adventure,
所以现在是时候专心宠我了 拜托
so it's time to focus on spoiling me, please.
听着 我们独处的
Hey, look, you can't put a price
时光是无价的
on all the alone time we'll have.
是的 没有b队来打扰我们会是一个不错的突破
Yeah. No Bravo interrupting us will be a nice change of pace.
我不知道你是怎么把雷留下来训练的
I'm not sure how you kept Ray around for training.
只是...我想是幸运吧
Just... lucky, I guess.
你能帮我一下吗
Uh, you mind helping me with this?
哦 好啊 当然 抱歉
Oh, yeah, of course. Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
就在那儿
Leave that there.
是我的错觉 还是你的肩膀越来越大了
Is it just me, or are these shoulders getting bigger?
没有你在身边 我只能独自挑起团队的重担
Uh, I have to without you around to help carry the team.
好吧 我很快就会回来
Yeah, well, I'll be back soon enough,
让肩膀放放松
give those lats a rest.
我 很高兴看到
I'm, uh, glad to see
你和奈玛的关系又回到了正轨
things are back on track with you and Naima.
就像你说的 我们要争取自己想要的 对吧
Like you said, we got to fight for what we want, right?
你的语言训练进行得怎么样了
How's, uh, how's all that language training going?
这就是你在家的原因 对吧
That's why you've been home, right?
约鲁巴人用各种方言
Yoruba's been kicking my ass
把我打得屁滚尿流 伙计
with all its different dialects, man.
但作为准尉
But as warrant,
我得不断提升技能 对吧
I got to keep adding tools to my tool kit, right?
说得对
That's right.
走一个
Bring it in.
所以 麦奇觉得他能进校队
So, uh, Mikey thinks he can make varsity.
- 大一的时候吗 - 是啊 如果我比别人都努力
- As a freshman? - Yeah, if I outwork everyone,
年龄就不重要了
age doesn't matter.
会立足于世界
Three-foot world.
- 会立足于世界 - 和他老爸一模一样
- Three-foot world. - Chip off the old block.
嗨 伙计们 我想让你们见见我的同事伊娃
Hi, guys. I wanted you to meet my friend from work, Eva.
-嗨 我是布洛克
- Hi. I'm Brock.
- 伊娃 我是杰森 - 嗨 你好
- Eva, this is Jason. - Hi. - Hi.
布罗克 我想佩珀在前院忙不过来了
Brock, I think Pepper made a mess in the front yard.
- 我们这就去 - 好的
- Uh, we're on it. - Yeah.
快点 麦奇 你也可以去帮忙
Uh, come on, Mikey. You can help, too.
奈玛跟我说了很多关于你的事
Naima's told me a lot about you.
喔哦 这有点让人不安
Well, that's, uh, that's a little concerning
就她对我的了解而言
considering everything she knows about me.
伊娃来自费城郊外
Eva is from just outside Philly.
我觉得你们俩有很多共同点
I figured you two have a lot in common.
哦 费城 好吧 我们开始吧
Oh, Philly. Okay, let's do this.
让我们认真聊聊 好吗
Let's get Gritty about it, shall we?
嗨
Hi.
- 给你 - 谢谢
- Here you are. - Thank you.
宝贝 你是担心我们在蜜月上
Baby, are you worried that we're spending too much money
花太多钱吗
on our honeymoon?
不是 毕竟我们在私下结婚的时候省下了这么多钱
No, not... not after what we saved on our shotgun wedding.
好吧 我说了很多次
All right, for the thousandth time,
我们私奔了
we eloped.
- 对吗 - 不管我们做了什么
- Right? - Whatever we did,
听着 我们省了不少钱去度蜜月
look, it saved us plenty of money to pay for the honeymoon.
很高兴知道我们结婚
It's good to know that our wedding did something
除了让我妈责怪一辈子
other than give my mother an excuse to guilt me
- 还有别的好处 - 是啊 单凭这一点
- for the rest of our lives. - Yeah, for that alone,
你值得被宠溺
you deserve to be spoiled.
真是个好丈夫
Oh, such a good husband.
这听起来很奇怪 我们才结婚三个月
That just sounds weird when we're three months in.
- 是啊 - 天啊
- Yeah. - Oh, geez.
嗨 你身中数弹 那些枪眼是
Hey, you got some, uh, some holes in you
- 在那次伏击中得来的 - 是啊 好吧 是奈玛
- from that ambush. - Yeah, okay, well, Naima,
她成功打了个伏击战 是吧
- she executed that to perfection. Yeah?
这是否意味着我们有…我们未来会有四人约会吗
Does that mean that we have a... a double date in our future?
还是说你们这些家伙整天搞在一起
Or is that gonna be difficult since you guys
这会很困难吗
are attached at the hip?
怎么 你吃醋了
What, are you jealous?
应该是
- Should be.
是的 她是吃醋了
Yeah, she is.
锡安国家公园的经历我们会永远记得 对吗
We'll always have Zion, right?
你知道 我...
You know, I...
我的手在天使崖壁索降滑脱
my grip slipped on Angel's Landing,
- 几乎落到了你的腿上 - 是啊 我记得
- practically fell in your lap. - Yeah, I remember.
我只是不想在你妻子面前
I just didn't want to embarrass you
让你难堪
- in front of your wife.
派对结束
Oh. Party's over.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's roll. Hey!
好了 孩子们 走吧
All right, boys, let's go. Hey.
你打电♥话♥给我们是因为你想我们了吗
Any chance you called us in 'cause you missed us,
索托上尉
- Lieutenant Soto?
很抱歉 这么着急通知你们
Apologies for the short notice,
但B队要被派去韩国
but Bravo's heading to South Korea
参加韩国特种部队的演习
for exercises with the ROK Special Forces.
为了更多的训练而放弃在家休息的时间吗
Losing our downtime at home for more training?
好吧 我不确定
Wow, okay, well, I'm not sure
当我们没有一个完整的阵容时 我们能给韩国展示多少
how much we can show ROK when we don't have a full squad.
奎因军士和戴维斯上尉
Petty Officer Quinn and Lieutenant Davis
会在飞机上等我们 明天上午九点起飞
will be on the bird when we depart at 0900 tomorrow.
有问题吗
- Any questions?
韩国
Hmm. South Korea.
走吧
Let's go.
- 杰森 - 嗯
- Jason. - Yeah?
你想让我跟着去这次演习
Do you, uh, want me rolling on this one,
还是你想让我专心治疗
or you want me to stay focused on my therapy?
不 不...训练对你有好处 实践一下吧
No, no, no. Training will be good for you, get your feet wet.
- 你需要的 - 我想是时候
- You need it. - I think it's time
向B队坦白一切
I come clean to Bravo about everything.
我不想再对他们隐瞒什么了
I don't want to hide things from 'em anymore.
你在说什么 你没什么好隐瞒的 伙计
What are you talking about? You got nothing to hide, man.
你现在好了 对吧 你很好
You're good now, right? You're good.
如果我的兄弟出了岔子
If one of my brothers went sideways outside the wire,
我可能会找你带他们站在一边
I might be looking for you to sideline them
直到他们离开
until they were squared away.
已经三个月了 你很好
It's been three months. You're good.
但你是唯一一个
But you're the only one
知道我从那以后在接受心理治疗的人
that knows I've been working on my PTS since then.
- 孩子们认为我只是在学习语言 - 好了 雷
- The boys think I just been learning languages. - Okay, Ray,
我们都知道 只要有个无知的花♥花♥公♥子♥
we both know that all it takes is one ignorant cake eater
闻到或暗示你在接受心理治疗
to get a sniff or hint that you got PTS,
他们就会让你从行动中退出
and they'll pull you from operating.
永远
For good.
B队只需要
That's all Bravo needs to see
你去训练就行了
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表