剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Uh, just that...
队员的生死取决于他的决定
Team lives or dies by his calls.
好或坏
Good or bad.
你知道的
You know, uh,
一个愚蠢到试图把墨菲定律强加在
someone foolish enough to try to pin a Murphy's law op
杰森身上的人...
on Jason, well...
可能那个人就是向指挥官告密了关于
might be the same type to whisper in Command's ear about
我在尼日利亚的事
me in Nigeria.
听着 如果我找你麻烦
Look, if I ever come for you,
我会明着来
you'll know it's me.
我们马上走 好了 听着
Yeah, I'm on my way. Okay, look,
麦奇在电♥话♥里听起来很担心 我们现在可以走了吗
Mikey sounded really worried on the phone. Can we go now?
真可惜 他要错过
Damn shame he has to miss tonight's game
今晚的比赛
for this nonsense.
-哦 天哪 - 是莱克伍德高中
- Oh, geez. - It's Lakewood High.
上个月他对他们上演了帽子戏法
He had a hat trick against them last month.
只是进了个球 只是进了个球 好吗
It was one goal, okay? It was one goal, all right?
帽子戏法是对圣维托的比赛
Hat trick came against St. Viator's.
不
No.
莱克伍德 他在比赛后给我打电♥话♥了
It was Lakewood. He called me after the game.
你知道吗 我告诉你
Well, you know what, I'll tell you what,
麦奇很幸运你不是他的教练
lucky for Mikey you're not his coach, huh?
你不会让他当替补
So you won't bench him
这样你就可以在学校里炫耀了
so you could flex for the school, right?
你训练迟到了
You were late for practice.
不遵守规则 就要承担后果
Break the rules, deal with the consequences.
你知道这一点
You know this.
我迟到了三分钟 道格·卢因没油了
I was three minutes late. Doug Lewin ran out of gas.
够倒霉了 爸爸
Shit happens, Dad.
我把你训练成城市冠军
I coached you to a city championship.
你只记得我惩罚你
The only thing you remember is that I punished you
把自己放在第一位
for putting yourself first.
很明显 你也不记得教训了
Clearly, you don't remember the lesson, either.
总是把自己放在第一位 因为 你知道吗
Always putting myself first. Because, you know what?
开车来这里正是我今天想做的 爸爸
Driving out here is exactly what I wanted to do today, Dad.
有机会向我表达观点吗
Chance to make a point to me?
- 什么观点 - 你已经走得更远了
- What point? - You've gone a lot farther
一直到科罗纳多
than that, all the way to Coronado.
你还认为我参军
You still think that I enlisted
是因为你 你想多了
because of you. You're unreal.
你突然报名
Just a coincidence
只是巧合吗
you signed up out of the blue,
就在我计划开车送你去
one day before I was scheduled
征兵处的前一天
to drive you around to your
你突然报名了
recruiting visits that I arranged?
爸爸 上楼去 你现在上楼好吗
Dad, get upstairs. Will you get upstairs now?
- 什么 - 外面有人
- What? - There's somebody out--
- 现在上楼去 - 嘿
- Get upstairs now. - Hey!
科林·克劳斯
It's Colin Krause.
科林·克劳斯
Col-Colin Krause.
他住在街对面
He lives across the street.
他在外面做什么
The hell is he doing out there?
- 我没认出他来 - 他可能想来
- I didn't recognize him. - He probably wanted to come
看看他的老朋友 你上蹿下跳的
get a look at his old pal, but you're jumping up and down
好像外面是李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德(刺杀美国前总统肯尼迪的凶手)
like it's Lee Harvey Oswald outside.
我没认出他来
I didn't recognize him. I...
你15岁那年夏天 你 科林和阿兰娜
Summer you were 15, you, Colin, and Alana
形影不离
were thick as thieves.
以前吃晚饭的时候还得过去找你
Used to have to track you down for supper.
你怎么能忘记他
How could you forget him?
那是上辈子的事了 爸爸
That was a lifetime ago, Dad.
是吗 那是很久以前的事了
All right? It was a lifetime ago.
她不会忘记的
Well, she wouldn't have forgotten.
- 谁 - 阿兰娜
- Who? - Alana.
她很在意每个人
She just cared so much about everyone.
不管她得到的回报有多少
Never mind how little she got back.
先生们
Gentlemen.
这是希夫·康达
This is Shiv Konda
和乔·德洛克里
and Joe Delockery,
- 我们的合作伙伴来自特种海勤部队 - 感谢你们在
- our partner force from SBS. - Cheers for touching down
多塞特着陆后让我们搭便车
in Dorset to give us a lift.
我们给你们讲一下行动计划 好吗
Let's take you through the op plan, all right?
你们研究过会面地点 对吧
You've studied the meet site, correct?
每一寸被遗弃的沙土都研究过
Every dusty, abandoned inch of it.
你们俩在里面会见莫拉德的时候
While you two are internal meeting with Morad,
B队会在外面 就在这里
Bravo will be posted outside, right here.
离建筑物足够近
Close enough to the structure,
同时保持一定的视野
while maintaining a field of view.
以防莫拉德邀请了意外的客人
In case Morad has invited any surprise guests.
你考虑在离这条路近一点的地方设防吗
You consider setting up closer to this road here?
最容易被伏击的路线
Likeliest route in for any ambush.
是的 但不是唯一的一条
Yeah, but not the only one.
在会合地点以东 90多米处有一条羊肠小道
There's a goat trail with a bridge that crosses the river
和一座横跨河流的桥
just a hundred yards east of the meet site.
所以我觉得我们最好保持机动性
That's why I thought it'd be best for us to stay fluid.
等待图像侦察指引我们 如果
Wait for ISR to direct us, and then if
有人来了 我们可以转移到最好的位置
anyone's incoming, we can move to the best spot.
B6的意思是我们不需要固守一处
What Bravo 6 means is we don't want to commit to a position.
而是让我的小队
Rather allow my team
随时调整
to adjust on the fly.
明白了
Understood.
最新的情报是莫拉德
Latest from Morad is he'll have
有两个同伙 我知道最大的威胁是
two associates with him. I know the biggest threat
外面有支部队埋伏着 但
is a force ambushing outside, but
你能不能派个人 这样在里面的人数就对等了
any chance you can spare a man to even the numbers inside?
你需要人手吗
You need another body?
没问题 我可以派斯宾塞
Sure. I can spare Spenser.
B6 我是B2
Bravo 6, this is Bravo 2.
外♥围♥已就位
Outside element is in position.
好 收到 2号♥
Yeah, copy, 2.
里面没惊喜
No surprises inside.
B6 我是B2
Bravo 6, this is Bravo 2.
莫拉德的车来了
Morad's vehicle's incoming.
收到 2号♥
Copy, 2.
把重机♥枪♥留在卡车上了
Leaving the heaviest gun in the truck.
这真是太好客了
That's downright hospitable.
莫拉德先生 感谢你能来见我们
Mr. Morad, we appreciate you meeting with us.
你答应我的东西拿来了吗
You have what I was promised?
长官 我们有麻烦了
Sir, we have a problem.
2辆车接近B队的位置
Two vehicles approaching Bravo's position.
- 还有十公里 - 莫拉德的朋友吗
- Ten klicks out. - Friends of Morad?
绝对不是 升级了装甲
Definitely not. Up-armored Humvees
的悍马车
with a distinct customization
有着显著的个性化 确认是科鲁马的人
that's been identified with the Koruma.
土耳其的承包商
Turkish contractors.
安卡拉迅速部署他们以残暴的
Ankara's quick to deploy them with brutal force
武力对付该地区的敌人
against perceived enemies in the region.
莫拉德的军♥火♥走私 也让他上了黑名单
Morad's arms trafficking puts him on that list.
被标记的人
Marked man.
B队正站在靶心上
And Bravo's standing right on the bull's-eye.
土耳其人要干掉几个走私犯可真够狠的
Turks are rolling pretty heavy to take out a few smugglers.
你觉得他们知道我们在这里吗
You think they know we're here?
我怀疑他们是想和美国人作对
I doubt they're trying to go up against Americans.
但他们很聪明
But they are smart.
他们不会低估他们的对手
They won't underestimate their opponents.
B6 我是B2
Bravo 6, this is Bravo 2.
敌人在2英里外
Enemy's two mikes out.
你告诉其他人了吗
- You briefed the others?
完毕
Over.
收到 2号♥ 消息传出去了
Yeah, copy, 2. Word's out.
穆拉德先生 请不要 穆拉德
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表