剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
很好 我不需要
Fine, I won't.
宝贝
Hi, baby.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
他太无助了
He's so helpless.
我们在尽一切努力保护他
Well, we're doing everything we can to protect him.
希望一切都是那么的简单明了
Wish everything was so black and white.
你还在想怎么跟杰森说话吗
Are you still trying to figure out how to talk to Jason?
在部署前夕与他对质
Confronting him on the eve of deploying
只会让他的脑袋更乱
would just mess with his head even more,
让B队更有危险
put Bravo more at risk.
我只需要
I just have to,
相信他去执行任务
you know, trust that he'll go on the op,
小队会没事的
the team will be okay.
你不可能对这种情况感到满意
There's no way that you're comfortable with that scenario.
你在考虑和他们一起去
You're thinking about going with them.
你会去保护他 保护你的兄弟们吗
You would be there to protect him, protect your brothers?
如果我去 我...我不能在那里和他对质
If I go, I-I can't confront him down there.
我是说 我只要做他的后援
I mean, I-I would just be his backstop,
会尽力保护小队的安全
try and keep the team safe.
但我不能把你和我们还没取名字的宝宝
But I can't leave you and our unnamed baby
在新生儿重症监护室
just here in the NICU behind.
我是说 在我许诺之后再也不会抛弃你们
I mean, after-after I promised I would never abandon you again.
听着 我会照你说的做 好吗
Look, I'll-I'll do whatever you want, all right?
得了吧 你知道的
Come on, you know
其实你让我别无选择 好吗
you're not actually giving me a choice, right?
我说 如果我让你待在家里
I mean, if I tell you to stay home
他们出事了 你会原谅我吗
and something happens to them, would you ever forgive me?
你会原谅自己吗
Would you forgive yourself?
你觉得我应该去吗
So you think I should go?
我觉得 我愿意付出一切不让
I think that I would give anything to not have
我生命中最重要的两个人
the-the two most important people in my life
同时远离危险
in harm's way at the same time.
但我还认为...
But I also think...
我还认为 没有你 B队就没有安全网
I also think that, without you, Bravo will have no safety net
杰森就没有后援
and Jason will have no backstop.
无论你做什么 都是你的选择
Whatever you do, it has to be your choice.
格兰特 是我 又一次...
Grant, hey, it's me. Again. Ah...
听着 我知道你今天非常忙
Um, look, I know you have a crazy day today.
我只是不想在你的语♥音♥信箱里留言
I just really didn't want to leave this over your voice mail.
我得出差了
I have to go out of town for work.
我讨厌去 因为我们相处得很好 但是...
Um, I hate going, since we're in such a good groove, but...
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
所以 听着 我想过会儿再打给你
So, um, look, I guess I'll ju--I'm gonna try you again later.
好了
Okay.
长官
Sir.
我只是想说 我很
Just wanted to say that I am so excited
激动
about, you know,
- 能成为欧米茄团队的一员 - 嗯
- being a part of Omega Team. - Mm.
我知道这对我来说是一种荣幸
I know that this is a privilege for me to be included,
- 我很感激 - 这是我的荣幸
- and I'm grateful. - Well, it is a privilege,
不是所有司令部的人都觉得你配得上
one that not everyone on Command felt you merited.
- 因为我的论文 - 是的
- Because of my paper? - Yeah.
我说你很有资格
I argued that you're more than qualified,
让你和B队一起去是最合理的策略
and sending you with Bravo makes the most tactical sense.
不管他们是同意我的观点 还是把这当成一个机会
Whether they agreed with me or saw this as an opportunity
让你陷入困境几个月 还不清楚
to send you into a hole for a few months is unclear.
我明白了
I see.
你现在告诉我这些细节
Is there a reason why you're reading me in
有什么原因吗
on these details now?
我警告过你不要发表那篇论文
I warned you about that paper.
对你职业生涯的伤害已经开始了
The damage to your career has begun.
你得想办法控制它
It's on you to figure out how to control it.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们
♪ We♪
♪ 被舆♥论♥误导♪
♪ Chase misprinted lies♪
♪ 我们♪
♪ We♪
♪ 我们面对时间流逝♪
♪ Face the path of time♪
♪ 但我还在战斗 我还在战斗♪
♪ And yet I fight, and yet I fight♪
♪ 独自战斗♪
♪ This battle all alone♪
♪ 没有人可以哭诉♪
♪ No one to cry to♪
♪ 没有可以称之为家的地方♪
♪ No place to call home♪
♪ 但我发现 我发现♪
♪ And yet I find, and yet I find♪
♪ 在我脑海中不断重复♪
♪ Repeating in my head♪
迈克和艾玛
♪ 如果我不能做我自己♪
♪ If I can't be my own♪
♪ 我宁愿死了♪
♪ I'd feel better dead.♪
这两个家伙精神不振 通常他们都
It's low energy from the two guys who normally
迫不及待地想要跳出去踢门
can't wait to get outside the wire to kick doors.
只是集中精力而已 你知道该怎么做
Just focused up is all. You know the drill.
我很高兴
I'm happy to just have
能在后视镜里看到瓦赫海滩
Vah Beach in my rearview mirror.
即使我坐的是商业飞机
Even though I am flying commercial.
欧米茄行动计划 伙计
Oh, Omega op protocol, man.
错开的商业航♥班♥使我们保持清白
Staggered commercial flights keeps us clean.
布洛克现在应该已经到里奥阿查了
Brock should've landed in, uh, Riohacha by now.
应该与我们的线人联♥系♥了
Should be connected with our contacts.
布洛克一个人在哥伦比亚
Brock all alone in Colombia, huh?
可能会出什么问题
What could possibly go wrong?
你来这儿干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我告诉过你 这次我们不需要你
Thought I told you we don't need you for this one.
- 总之赶上了 - 怎么 你孩子在医院
- All in all the time. - What, you're deploying
你却去部署吗
while your kid's in the hospital?
听着 伙计 现在医生
Look, man, the doctor can do more
能为我孩子做的 比我更多
for my kid right now than I can.
欧米茄没有足够的空间给家里
No room for the home front on an Omega.
我需要所有人都打电♥话♥
I need all my guys dialed in.
我的关注点是B队
My focus is on Bravo.
下一个就是我的航♥班♥ 当地再见
My flight's next. See you all in-country.
里奥阿查 - 哥伦比亚
克莱 我们已经选好房♥间了
Hey, Clay, we chose rooms already.
我觉得应该让你和桑尼一起
Thought we should stick you with Sonny.
是啊 我们觉得你需要习惯一下
Yeah, you know, we thought you needed a little practice
在一个爱唠叨的小子身边睡觉
losing sleep to a gassy, whiny kid.
你真逗
- That's cute.
B队 欢迎来到哥伦比亚
Bravo Team, welcome to Colombia.
行动指挥官史密斯 我是杰森·海耶斯
Ops Officer Smith, Jason Hayes.
- 是 长官 - 布莱克本向你问好
- Yes, sir. - Blackburn says hi.
在我调到局里之前和你的副官共事
Served with your XO before I moved to the Agency.
他对你们小队的能力赞不绝口
He speaks highly of your team's abilities,
你们在这里的时候 我们将对你们进行检验
which will be put to the test while you're down here.
希望那个 睿侠公♥司♥的小键盘
Well, hopefully that, uh, RadioShack keypad
不会为了保护这个安全屋而经受考验
isn't put to the test protecting this safe house.
这个住♥宅♥并不打算成为一个要塞
This residence is not intended to be a stronghold.
虽然你需要在列奥阿察保持隐蔽
While you'll need to maintain cover here in Riohacha,
但这里是一个宽容环境(东道国同意并协助别国人员在指定范围进行军事行动)
it is a permissive environment.
你们的行动会越过边境
Your operations will be over the border.
委内瑞拉
- Venezuela.
我想你们在那里工作过吧
I take it you've worked there?
是啊 我们在那里呆了难熬的一周
Oh, yeah, we, uh, spent a decade there one week.
希望这次我们的住所不会被包围
Just hope our digs don't come under siege this time.
在整个欧米茄行动过程中 我们随时待命支援你们
I'll be on call to support you over the course of the Omega.
包里有安全手♥机♥ 手♥枪♥
Welcome bags have secure cell phones, pistols
和你们每个人的新身份证
and new IDs for each of you.
军械库在那扇门后面
Armory's through that door.
为了掩人耳目 所有武器都是本地的
All indig weapons to maintain cover.
如果你们没看到需要的 我的手下可以帮你们弄来
If you don't see what you need, I've got guys who can get it.
唯一缺少的是我们接下去做什么的提示
Only thing missing is any clue what we're doing down here.
在B队从朝鲜救出金博士后
After Bravo Team's rescue of Dr. Jin from North Korea,
事实证明他是原♥子♥能♥机♥构♥在全球范围内
he's proven to be a critical source for the Agency
监测核武装的重要信息来源
in our efforts to monitor nuclear armament worldwide.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表