剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
干得漂亮 伙计
- Nice haul, buddy!
- 是啊 - 真正的胜利
- Yeah! - Real victory's
背着桑尼偷东西
stealing this stuff behind Sonny's back.
- 我想是的 - 现在是我的了
- I'll bet it was. - It's mine now.
特伦特怎么样了 他醒了吗
How's Trent? Is he awake yet?
我们让索耶上士进行药物昏迷
We put Petty Officer Sawyer in the medically induced coma
希望能减轻他脑部的肿胀
in hopes of reducing the swelling on his brain.
但这并没奏效
It hasn't worked.
我们目前监测到的危险
The danger we're monitoring for now
是钩回疝(脑部有血肿引起)
is an uncal herniation.
这是大脑的一部分挤压另一部分
That's when part of the brain encroaches another part,
造成神经损伤 如果36小时内
causing neurological damage. If we don't see improvement
没有好转 我们就得做开颅手术
in the next 36 hours, we'll have to perform a craniotomy
来消肿
to reduce the swelling.
特伦特是个战士
Trent's a fighter.
我是说 他有这个能力
I mean, he's got this.
不 他不应该加入战斗
No, he shouldn't have to be fighting. Mm-mm.
如果我作了另一个决定...
If I made a different call...
杰森...
Jace...
你可能是世上最厉害的战士
you might be the baddest damn gunslinger alive,
尽管你认为自己有权决定
but as much as you think you have a say
下一步该怎么做 但战争总是最终决定权的
in what happens downrange, war has always got the last word.
我本可以做得更好
I could have done more.
我们在外面
We were outside.
特伦特正在操纵重机♥枪♥
Trent was up front on the heavy gun.
我找了几个法国宪兵特勤队的人
And I went and I got a few of the GIGN guys
回来帮你们
to bring back inside to help you guys,
然后,我们开始往回走
and, uh, we started to head back inside,
就在那时特伦特被火箭弹击中了
and that's when Trent got hit by an RPG.
现在别开枪
Hold fire now!
你知道 特伦特是我的首选
You know, Trent was my priority.
他倒下了 所以我去救他
He was down, so I went to him.
法国宪兵特勤队抛下我继续突进
GIGN guys continued forward without me.
拜托 伙计 别这样对我
Come on, man, don't do this to me.
坚持住
Stay with me!
我尽我所能帮助特伦特
I did everything I could to help Trent,
然后火箭弹摧毁了大楼
and then the RPG took the building down.
多亏了你
And thanks to you,
我和斯宾塞才能站在这里
me and Spenser are standing here.
大楼倒塌后发生了什么
What happened after the building collapsed?
法国宪兵特勤队的人...
GIGN guys...
他们立刻后撤
they moved back immediately.
本能驱使
My instincts took over,
我跑进了大楼
and I ran inside the building.
雷
Ray!
雷 快点 起来
- Ray. Come on, get up.
用你的胳膊搂着我
Put your arm around me.
准备好了吗
Ready?
来吧
Come on.
嘿... 看着我
Hey. Hey, look at me.
搂着我
- Put your arm around me.
快点 来吧 好吗
Come on. Come on. Good?
快点 布洛克 来吧
Come on, Brock. Come on.
起来 老兄
Get up, buddy.
好了
Okay.
等一下 小心
Hold on. Careful.
也许你们可以处理好自己的事
Maybe you boys, you could've handled your business.
如果我能和特伦特多待一会儿...
If I just had stayed with Trent longer...
杰森 是你发射火箭弹炸毁大楼的吗
Jace, did you fire the RPG that brought down the building?
别因为一开始就陷入
Don't go blaming yourself for an op
两难境地的行动自责了伙计
that was a catch-22 from the start, man.
你尽职了 老大 好吗
You did your job, boss, okay?
听着 让医生做他们的 好吗
Look, let the doctors just do theirs, all right?
如果我和他待久一点 也许我...
If I stayed with him a little longer, maybe I...
非常感谢您读这篇论文 长官
I cannot thank you enough for reading this paper, sir.
我...我相信你有很多批注
I-I... I'm sure you have a lot of notes.
在我们开始前 你想喝点什么
Um, can I get you a drink before we dig in?
这不是喝酒的场合
Well, this isn't a drinking occasion.
我想在这里见面 因为我们不能谈有关
I wanted to meet here because we cannot have this conversation
海豹六队的话题
at DEVGRU.
好吧
Okay.
你让我看论文...
You asked me to read a paper...
将从阿富汗吸取经验教训
about applying lessons from Afghanistan
更好地保护在非洲的作战人员
to better protect warfighters in Africa.
你给我的是
What you gave me
一份宣言 有缺陷的论文
is a manifesto with a flawed thesis.
问题在于我们无法适应
Uh, what's flawed is our inability to adapt
- 这场无休无止的战争 - 你是美国海军的
- to this endless war. - You're an officer
一名军官 把重大军事行动...
in the United States Navy, and to label...
称为目光短浅
major operations as short-sighted,
误入歧途...
misguided...
是修正主义的历史观 你的许多上级
is revisionist history that many of your superiors
会觉得这是侮辱
are gonna find personally insulting,
- 包括我 - 我是在为我们的作战人员
- including me. - I was standing up
挺身而出
for our warfighters.
我不是在攻击这些战争的始作俑者
I was not taking shots at the architects of these wars.
这里是美国海军
This is the United States Navy.
你以为我们在这里有细微差别吗
You think we do nuance here?
我只是给了你一个军官的意见
I just gave you the opinion of an officer.
一个朋友的意见
Here's the opinion of a friend.
你发表这篇论文
You publish this paper,
会挑起一场你不想参与的风波
you are gonna start a shitstorm that you want no part of.
现在 我知道你的意图很单纯...
Now, I know your intentions are pure...
但你是个优秀的军官
but you are too good of an officer
不会因为一纸论文就毁了自己的职业生涯
to derail your career over some paper.
作业进行得怎么样了
Ooh. How's the assignment coming along?
感觉我快上三垒了
Feel like I'm rounding third base.
好 很好
Good, good.
你...
- You...
该死的
Damn it.
山姆那边碰壁了
Running into roadblocks with Sam.
向前一步 倒♥退♥两步
One step forward, two steps back.
我和斯旺尼一起走过那条路
I been down that road with Swanny.
你知道...
You know...
你知道的 你认为有进展了
you know, you think you're making progress,
那么现实就是...
and then reality just...
给你浇了一头冷水
gives you a cold shower.
山姆都不在退伍军人管理局的系统里
Sam's not even in the damn V.A. system,
因为他没有政♥府♥签发的身份证
because he doesn't have a government-issued I.D.
奈玛本来要带他去车管所拿
Naima was gonna take him down to the DMV to get one,
但他没出现
but he never showed.
反恐战争的后遗症
The legacy of the war on terror
并不在海外战场上
isn't on the battlefields overseas.
就在我家的人行道上
It's on our sidewalks at home.
别忘了做好你的记录 好吗
Hey, uh, don't forget to take down your account, all right?
我该做脑部扫描了
Time for my brain scan.
我们从大楼的背面进入
We made entry on the black side of the building.
我和B1分开行动
I split from Bravo 1.
进行战斗清理
Ran a combat clearance.
计划是和B队的其他人会合
The plan was to meet up with the rest of Bravo,
但是我们被耽误了
but we got held up.
发现了一个有爆♥炸♥危险的房♥间...
Found a room with an explosive hazard...
标记为拆弹处理
Mark it for EOD.
...所以我在门上挂了一个红色荧光标记
...so I tagged the door with a red chem light,
当我去会合杰森
and as I made my way to meet up with Jason
并继续清理时
and continue clearing,
我们听到目标的另一边
we heard shooting break out
响起了枪声
on the other side of the target.
B4 我再说一遍
Bravo 4, I say again,
我需要四个人 收到没
I need four in. How copy?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表