剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
《海豹突击队》
前情提要
我知道怎么保护B1
I know all about looking out for Bravo 1.
20年的征战最终会让他尝到苦果
20 years of combat is eventually gonna catch up with him.
只是想确保我们能把握时机 以免太晚
Just want to make sure we can clock it before it's too late.
有人向司令部
Someone tipped Command
举报了我部署时的行为
to my behavior on deployment.
- 斯特拉怀孕了 - 我就知道你能行
- Stella's pregnant. - I knew you could do it.
杰森
Jason?
曼迪 我进步了
- Mandy. I've evolved.
这就是为什么我们
That's why we're hanging out
在里霍博斯比奇 而不是在瓦赫海滩
in Rehoboth instead of Vah Beach.
奇怪的是时机 曼迪就在附近
Curious timing with Mandy being around.
你俩在一起是明智的
You two make a lot of sense together.
如果你自己都看不出来 那就太可惜了
Damn shame if you can't see that for yourself.
我建议
I'm suggesting
你和莉安娜搬过来
you and Leanne move here
像一家人一样住在一起 你不觉得为了我们的女儿
and live together as a family. Don't you think we owe it
至少让我们的家庭完整一点吧
to our daughter to at least try to make our family whole?
不管我剩下多少时间
Whatever time I have left,
我想尝试修复一些东西
I'd like to try to repair things, if you'll let me.
如果你对曼迪感到兴奋
If you're excited about Mandy,
- 那就兴奋起来 - 快踩刹车 好吗
- then be excited. - Just pump the brakes, okay?
我们只是在玩
We're just having fun.
请不要成为自己最大的敌人 改变一下
Please don't be your own worst enemy for a change.
嗨 曼迪
Hi, Mandy.
军士长
Master Chief?
你的手杖呢
Where's your cane?
- 海豹突击队 -
第五季 第八集
布洛克 你别再舔嘴唇了 好吗
Brock, you got to stop with that-that lip-smacking, okay?
简直要把我逼疯了
It's driving me absolutely crazy.
让我觉得恶心 好吗
It's making me feel sick, okay?
我只是想把碎片拼起来
I'm just trying to put the pieces together,
找到这只乌龟
find this turtle here.
看到这条小鹦嘴鱼 小梭鱼了吗
See this little parrotfish, little barracuda?
为什么不从边上开始呢
Why wouldn't you start with the borders?
我们已经被困在这里
We've been trapped in here
三天了 而你们这些白♥痴♥还被卡在了
for three days, and you idiots are still stuck
这个奇怪的拼图上吗
on this same freakin' puzzle?
- 真是个混♥蛋♥ - 你确定布
- What a dick. - Say, are you sure
洛克没有不小心吃了那些碎片吗
that Brock didn't accidently eat any of the pieces?
我只知道自从我们来到这里
All I know is that time is standing still
时间就停滞了
since we've been in this place.
不知道特伦特是什么感觉
Wonder how it feels for Trent.
医生让他处于昏迷状态以帮助他康复
The docs put him in that coma to help his recovery.
- 是的 - 他会没事的
- Yeah. - He'll be good.
是的 他的大脑 你知道的
Yeah, his-his brain, you know,
反正他也需要休息 我说的对吗
probably needs some time off anyways. Am I right?
嗯...
Well...
至少我们今天可以回家了
at least we get to go home today.
是啊
Yeah.
- 海龟 - 好多大海
- Turtle. - More ocean.
不 听着 我在前线呆了45天
No, listen, I did 45 days outside the wire,
我告诉你 那里没有厕所
and I'm telling you, there was no toilet,
没有淋浴 完全没有 没有任何战斗 好吗
there was no shower, there was zero, zero combat jacks, okay?
和这炼狱相比 日子过得很舒心
And that is easy days compared to this purgatory.
你真的不想B队
Well, you didn't really expect Bravo
在风平浪静中保持冷静吧
to stay calm in the calm, did you?
拼图上说这个只适合五岁以上的孩子
Puzzle says it's for ages five and up.
应该让膝关节休息
Supposed to be staying off that knee.
医生很有信心
Docs are pretty confident
特伦特能挺过来 杰森
Trent's gonna pull through, Jace.
你应该休息一下
You've earned some rest.
任务完全失败
A complete mission failure.
那对我来说毫无意义
That earns me nothing.
不 这次行动很成功
No. The op was a success.
我的整个小队...
My whole team...
都受伤了 雷
is injured, Ray.
这本该是一次简单的捕杀行动
It was supposed to be a straightforward capture-kill op.
兄弟 你我都知道这一行
Brother, you and I both know
干起来没这么简单的
there's nothing straightforward about this line of work.
听着 伙计 我们去自助餐厅 好吗
Look, man, let's hit the cafeteria, all right?
我听说他们有炸肉排 你喜欢炸肉排
I hear they got schnitzel. You love schnitzel.
对发生的事耿耿于怀不会改变什么
Fixating on what happened isn't gonna change anything.
是啊 他们只是 你知道的 他们所做的只是...
Yeah, they just, you know, all they did was just...
抽点血 然后...做一些测量...
draw some blood and...take some measurements and...
我在检查台上差点就睡着了
I really almost just fell asleep on the exam table,
直到我想起我老公在医院
until I remembered my husband's in the hospital.
不要紧张
Don't stress.
好吗 这对你和孩子都不好
All right? It's not good for you or the baby.
- 我很好 - 就你曾经被枪击
- I'm fine. - Considering you've been, um,
受伤和爆♥炸♥而言 我们对“好”的定义可能会有所不同
shot, fragged and blown up, our definition of "fine" may vary.
我唯一的不对就是错过了
The only thing wrong with me was missing
- 你的约诊 - 好吧
- your appointment. - Well,
在德国住院是个很好的借口
being in a hospital in Germany, uh, is a very good excuse.
至少我能及时回家
Least I'll make it home in time
送阿什去化疗输液
to take Ash to his chemo infusion.
是的
Yep.
没想到我做儿子比做丈夫更好
I never thought I'd be a better son than a husband or father.
不要说 请不要这么说
Don't say that. Please don't say that.
你把我们两个都照顾得很好 好吗
You're doing an amazing job taking care of us both, okay?
只是...请把精力集中在康复上
Just... focus on getting better, please.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
一会儿再聊
Talk soon.
斯特拉和即将出生的孩子怎么样了
How's, uh, Stella and the baby-to-be?
是啊 医生说孩子只有葡萄柚那么大
Yeah. Doc says the baby's the size of a grapefruit.
但我希望能在场
But I wish I could've been there.
是啊 伙计
Yeah, man.
通过...
It's always...
通过一个该死的屏幕聊家常
it's always difficult observing life
总是很烦心 对吧
through a damn screen, yeah?
尤其是家里发生了这么多事
Especially with so much going on back home.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
好...我们只是...
Yeah. Yeah, we just, uh...
我们一直在帮助一个无家可归的退伍军人山姆
we've been helping out this homeless vet Sam.
我被困在这里的时候奈玛包揽了所有的活
Naima's been shouldering all the work while I've been stuck here.
这是一件高尚的事
That's a noble undertaking.
是啊 在经历了非洲和阿富汗的事之后
Yeah, well, after what we've seen in Africa and Afghanistan,
我很高兴我能起到作用
it's just nice to feel like I'm making an impact.
是的 这比把我们关在这里的作用好多了
Yeah. It's better than the impact that put us in here.
是啊
Yeah.
杰斯还在难过吗
Is Jace still taking it hard?
这伙计拒绝宽恕自己
Man refuses to ease up on himself,
即使我们都知道这是火箭弹的责任 而不是他
even though we-we all know it was an RPG to blame and not him.
所以我想让他振作起来
So I'm trying to lift his spirits a little bit,
- 我想你能帮上忙 -说实话 只要能让我远离
- and I think you can help. - Honestly, I'll take anything
桑尼和布洛克 我什么都愿意做
that gives me a break from Sonny and Brock.
是这样
There's that.
所以 考虑到杰森在行动中...
So, given Jason's, uh, conspicuous gallantry...
的英勇表现 他很可能会被授予勋章
on the op, he's likely gonna be considered for a medal.
杰森不一定会接受勋章
Jason's not exactly a medal jumper.
这正是为什么我需要有人记录下
Precisely why I need someone to take down statements
小队其他成员关于他行为的陈述
from the rest of the team about his actions.
但他不能听到一点风声 好吗 他不能知道
But he cannot catch wind, okay? He cannot know.
一些毫无用处的东西也许是一种
Well, some bird shit might be a nice way
很好的方式 来承认他所有的付出
to recognize all of his sacrifices.
好吧 我先来
All right. I'll go first.
好的 听着 如果你要我这么做
All right. Hey, look, if you're forcing me to do this,
我会好好做的
I'm gonna do it right.
好吧 所以
Okay, so,
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表