剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
一个名字
A name.
现在你抱着他 你是怎么认为的
So now that you've held him, what do you think?
你是怎么认为的
What do you think?
在这三个中突出的吗
Any of the top three stand out?
当然 是的
Definitely. Yes.
一样
Same.
要不要写下来
Should we write 'em down?
你想同时说吗
Do you want to say 'em at the same time?
- 说出你的选择 - 哦 上帝
- Just say your choice. - Oh, God.
- 什么 他等得够久了 - 好的 好的...
- What? He's waited long enough. - Okay, okay, okay.
布莱恩
Brian.
他就是个布莱恩
He's such a Brian.
是的 他就是个布莱恩
Yeah. He's such a Brian.
布莱恩
Hi, Brian.
你是以爸爸在我们相遇那晚的那个朋友
You're named for the friend that Daddy was with
命名的
the night we met.
和你同名的人值得尊敬 兄弟
Big namesake to live up to, buddy.
你开心吗
Are you happy?
最美好的一天
Best day ever.
会变得更好
It gets better.
我们今天要带布莱恩回家
We get to take Brian home today.
- 真的吗 - 嗯
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
我们准备好了吗
Are we ready, though?
我是说 一个人在家吗
I mean, home alone?
没...没有医生
No... no doctors
- 或者护士来帮忙 - 嗯
- or nurses to help? - Mm.
我们三个会一起解决的
The three of us will figure it out together.
作为一家人
As a family.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
他真可爱
He's cute.
炸薯条
French fries.
在这里
Argh. There it is.
你可以吃一整天的薯条和汉堡
French fries and burgers for you all day long.
好的 好的 你明白了 留下
Okay, okay, you got it. Stay.
我说 你有钥匙 你不用敲门的
I mean, you do have a key. You don't have to knock.
进来吧 我的家就是你的家
Come on in. Mi casa es su casa.
被国王召见后 我觉得一切都得
Felt like formalities were in order after being summoned
有礼节
by the king.
听着 我...我告诉你
Look, I, uh... I told you,
我会开车去巴尔的摩
I would've driven to Baltimore.
阻挠我们和布拉德一家的旅行吗
And interrupt our trip with Brad's family?
我不希望他们面对我们不和睦的关系
I'd prefer they not be exposed to our dysfunction.
你为什么要见我们
Why'd you need to see us anyway?
检查我的人生选择
Checking in on my life choices?
好吧 我意识到...
All right, look, I realized...
你俩搬到一起住的时候
that I acted like an asshole
我表现得像个混♥蛋♥
about the two of you moving in together.
- 嗯 - 我还是不太满意
- Mm. - I'm still not crazy about it,
但我不能把自己的看法强加给你
but I can't put my baggage on you.
话虽如此...
That being said...
...给你买♥♥了一份乔迁礼物
...got you a housewarming gift.
好啊
Yeah.
谢谢 先生 我说 这些很实用
Wow. Thank you, sir. I mean, these are very practical.
真正的礼物
Real gift
就是承认你是个混♥蛋♥
is admitting you were an asshole.
我说 我没承认自己是个混♥蛋♥
I mean, I didn't admit that I was an asshole.
- 嗯 - 我是说自己假装...
- Mm. - I said that I was acting...
是个混♥蛋♥
like an asshole.
说我混♥蛋♥ 那么 就是混♥蛋♥之王
You called me an asshole, so, hey, king of all assholes.
给你
Who got you these.
那是给你的
That's for you.
你妈妈和我一起找到的
Your mom and I found that together.
帮助我通过了基础水下爆破训练
Helped get me through BUD/S.
每当我想放弃的时候
Anytime I felt like I wanted to ring the bell,
让我想起了妈妈的力量和爱
it reminded me of Mom's, uh, strength and love.
我记得我小的时候你带着这个
I remember you carrying this around when I was a kid.
现在你可以带着它到处走 而且...
And now you get to carry it around, and...
它会让你想起妈妈的爱和力量
it'll remind you of Mom's love and strength.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是给你的
And this is for you.
- 袜子 - 嗯
- Oh, socks. - Mm-hmm.
你真的没必要 先生
You really shouldn't have, sir.
你会喜欢的
You'll love that you have 'em
因为它们会帮你度过地狱周(基础水下爆破训练)
because they'll help you get through Hell Week.
你不带地狱犬出去溜达吗 宝贝
Why don't you take Cerberus out, babe?
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
来吧
Hey, come on.
是的 好了
Yeah. There you go.
你真的不介意吗
You really okay with this?
我试试 真的 我试试
I'm trying. Really am. I'm trying.
你不是担心我
What happened to you worrying
步妈妈的后尘
about me following Mom's footsteps,
也成为受害者吗
becoming a victim, too?
你是对的
You know, you were right.
妈妈不是受害者
Mom wasn't a victim.
她的人生以悲剧告终 但是...
Her life, it ended tragically, but...
她的人生不是悲剧
her life wasn't a tragedy.
这是个很好的道歉
This is a pretty good apology,
即使严格来说你没说抱歉
even if you didn't technically say you're sorry.
来吧
Come on.
- 好吧 - 好了
- Okay. - All right?
没关系了
It's okay.
有件事我...
There's one thing I...
- 我也得告诉你 - 嗯
- I have to tell you also. - Hmm?
我得跟你谈谈 我的脑袋和记忆问题
I got to talk to you about my head and my memory issues.
有多严重
How serious?
它被称为破坏者综合症
It's called Breacher's Syndrome.
我正在康复
I'm on the path to healing,
有很多治疗脑损伤
and there's a lot of treatments out there
的方法...
for brain injuries...
但我要战斗
But I'm gonna fight.
我...我要努力战斗
I'm... I'm gonna fight hard,
- 因为你和麦奇... - 嗯
- because you and Mikey... - Mm-hmm.
...你应该拥有最好的我 对吗
...you deserve the best of me, okay?
对
Yeah.
曼迪也在名单上吗
Is Mandy on that list, too?
我不知道
I don't know.
太糟糕了
Too bad.
但我很期待看到你最好的一面
But I'm excited to see what this best version of you is.
不可能比混♥蛋♥之王更好了
Can't be better than the king of all assholes.
宝贝
Babe,
我不在的时候 杰米拉长高了一英尺吗
did Jameelah grow a foot while I was gone?
天啊
Geez.
上周 我用六个垃圾袋
Last week, I filled up six garbage bags
装满了她穿不下的衣服
with clothes she's outgrown.
她缠着你去疯狂购物了吗
Has she, uh, been hounding you for a shopping spree yet?
她唯一想做的就是捐出她的衣服
The only thing she wanted was to donate her clothes
送给那些不幸的孩子
to less fortunate kids.
她的父亲放弃...
Her old man gave up on...
帮助那些需要帮助的人 但她肯定没有
helping those in need, but she sure hasn't.
爸爸不在家 保护我们的安全
Dad's been away, keeping us safe,
以她自己的方式帮助
helping in his own way.
是啊 我们的这次行动很特别
Yeah, this op we pulled off was something special.
我就知道回到你的小队B2
I knew sliding back into your Bravo 2 comfort place
就能让你恢复理智
would get your mind right.
就算是吧
Maybe it did.
但我告诉你...
But I-I tell you what, the, uh...
任务中最令人满意的部分
the most satisfying part of the mission
就是用我的努力去帮助队友
was using my struggle to help a teammate.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表