剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
做好准备
Stand by.
B队要撤退了
Bravo's moving to exfil?
不是 没有 先生
Negative. Not yet, sir.
高价值目标在哪里 看到布卡尔了吗
Where are they on HVT? Eyes on Boukare?
先生 我和特遣队
Sir, I will have a sitrep for you
协调后就向你报告情况
as soon as I've coordinated with Task Force.
坐下 坐下 看着我
Sit down. Sit down. Look at me.
告诉我这个人在哪里
Tell me where this man is.
告诉我这个人在哪里
Tell me where this man is.
这个人 他是你的囚犯
This man, he's a prisoner of yours.
你为什么要保护他
Hmm? Why are you protecting him?
这里的士兵是谁
Who's soldier boy over here, huh?
你愿意用你士兵为一个不信教的人送命吗
You'd trade your soldier's life in for a nonbeliever?
你会这么做吗
Is that what you would do?
因为如果你再不开口
'Cause if you don't start talking,
一颗流弹会穿过
a stray bullet is gonna come
窗户打爆他的脑袋
through that window and blow his fuckin' head off.
你明白吗 告诉我他在哪里
You understand? Tell me where he is.
你有20秒的时间...
You got 20 seconds. You got 20 seconds.
Twenty!
你有话就说出来
You got something to say, you speak up.
好吧 你老板更关心那个囚犯
All right, your boss cares more about that prisoner
而不是你
than he does you.
明白吗
You understand?
子弹来了 10秒钟
Bullet's coming. Ten seconds.
B1 我是2号♥
Bravo 1, this is 2.
第二撤离车辆5分钟就到
Secondary exfil vehicles are five mikes out.
需要B3的掩护才能安全撤离 完毕
Gonna need Bravo 3's hooli to make a clean exit. Over.
收到 2号♥
- Copy, 2.
时间到了
Time's up.
杰森
Jace.
手榴弹
Grenade!
- 敌人不见了 - 肯定是在
- Tango vanished. - Must have
爆♥炸♥时逃跑了 没他的踪迹
made a break for it during the blast. There's no sign of him.
大萨赫勒·萨哈巴会重新集结 猛烈攻击我们
SGS is gonna regroup and come at us heavy.
- 我们得走了 杰森 - 扶他起来
- We gotta move, Jace. - Get him up.
浩劫 我是1号♥ 我通过阿姆斯特朗阶段
Havoc, this is 1. I pass Armstrong.
收到 1号♥ 撤离车辆
Copy, 1. Exfil vehicles
还有三分钟
are three mikes out.
那很好 收到 很好 收到
That's a good copy. Good copy.
1号♥ 我是2号♥ 爆♥炸♥是在你的位置附近吗 完毕
1, this is 2. Was that blast near your position? Over.
很好 收到 2号♥ 我们很好
Good copy, 2. We're good.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu akbar!
抓到我们的高价值目标 我们撤离
Got our HVT. We're moving.
在第一层会合 我们从那里突围出去
Consolidate on the first deck. We'll break out there.
大楼是干净的
Building was clear.
可能是独狼扔的手榴弹
Could have been a lone wolf tossed that grenade.
那么还有敌人在目标大楼里
Then there's still enemy on target.
- 海耶斯在干什么 - 他分得清轻重缓急
- What's Hayes doing? - He's prioritizing.
- 桑尼 万♥能♥钥♥匙♥ - 收到
- Sonny, master key. - Roger that.
另一个人呢
What happened to the other guy?
- 在爆♥炸♥中失去了他 - 你说失去他是什么意思
- Lost him in the blast. - What do you mean "lost him"?
他是被击中了还是跑了 发生了什么事
He got hit or he squirted? What happened?
发生了交战 我们抓住了最重要的人
War happened. We got who matters.
我猜你和高价值目标
I take it you and the HVT
没有好好聊一聊
didn't have the chat you were looking for.
是的 关于曼迪的答案
Yeah. The answers he has about Mandy
即将随着他消失
is about to vanish with him.
你已经尽力了
You did all you could do.
事情还没结束 你得汇报情况
And it's not over. You have to debrief.
好吧 我要开始调出在目标身上
All right. I'm gonna start pulling cell IPs
捕获到的手♥机♥位置
this captured on target.
听着 我和布卡尔的房♥间里还有一个敌人
Look, there was a Tango in the room with us and Boukare.
记得追踪他的手♥机♥
All right, make sure you track his cell.
- 把那件事放在首位 好吗 - 好的
- Make that a priority, will ya? - Yeah.
等一下 那么 另一个人确实逃跑了
Hang on. So, the other guy did escape?
你为什么不让我们去追他
Why didn't you have us pursue him?
那家伙在一瞬间就消失了
That guy was gone in a flash.
如果他被囚禁了 他的手♥机♥怎么会在这里
How'd he have his cell phone if he was held prisoner?
我太忙了 没时间问他关于曼迪的问题
I was too busy to ask him questions about Mandy.
我一定有幻觉了
I must've had tunnel vision.
很多这样的事
Lot of that going around.
我们不在的时候你发现了什么
What'd you find out while we were gone?
我查到了桑卡拉的背景资料
Well, I was able to get some background on Sankara,
和曼迪合影的那个军阀
the warlord in the photo with Mandy?
在被大萨赫勒·萨哈巴抓走之前
Prior to being snatched up by SGS,
他是区域武器走私的玩家
he was a player in regional arms smuggling.
他强占了几座小金矿
He commandeered a couple of small gold mines.
你是说一个穿得像"铁血战士"的
You're telling me a guy that's dressed up
临时演员的人拥有一堆金矿
like an extra from the Predator owns a bunch of gold mines?
这个地区资源丰富
It's a plentiful resource in the area.
它经常被用来支持非法活动
It's often used to support illicit activities
比如军♥火♥销♥售♥和洗钱
like arms sales and money laundering.
这就解释了为什么大萨赫勒·萨哈巴把他关起来
That explains why SGS is keeping him prisoner
而不是在他们扫荡的时候处决他
instead of executing him when they swept through.
强迫他管理矿井 增加他们的作战争经费
Force him to run the mines, adds to their war chest.
而且他们还囚禁了曼迪
And the fact that they kept Mandy captive, too,
说明她对他们有价值
means she has value to them.
有理由让她活着
Some reason to keep her alive.
曼迪很聪明
Mandy's smart.
她知道如何使自己有用
She knows how to make herself useful.
如果他们知道她是中情局的
You know, if they know that she's CIA,
他们会想要她提供的情报
they'll want the intel that she can offer.
我觉得曼迪不会提供的
I don't see Mandy giving that up.
她受过训练
She was trained for that.
她知道怎么走这条路
She knows how to walk that line.
给他们足够的钱 让自己多活一天
Give 'em just enough, buy herself another day.
在没人帮忙的情况下
Protecting the Agency when no one's lifting a finger
保护中情局
to help her.
看看这些手♥机♥位置能查到什么
Well, let's see where we get with these cell phone IPs.
把我的问题拖得够久了 你得告诉我
Held my questions long enough. You need to fill me in.
你听到戴维斯说的了 我们毫无进展
You heard Davis. We're nowhere.
让我猜猜 布卡尔没开口 是吗
Let me guess, Boukare wasn't talking. Huh?
所以你在另一个敌人身上赌了一把
So you took a gamble on the other Tango.
给了他逃跑的机会
Gave him a chance to escape.
用了手榴弹 他跑了
Used a crash grenade? He squirts,
你让戴维斯追踪他的手♥机♥ 希望他联♥系♥
you have Davis track his cell phone in the hopes that
囚禁桑卡拉的人
he contacts Sankara's captors.
让他们知道一些愤怒的美国人
Lets them know some angry Americans are
正在追捕他们的囚犯 你很幸运
hunting down their prisoner. You get real lucky,
这可能会告诉你他的位置
that might give you his location,
也可能是曼迪的
which also might be Mandy's.
得给雷明顿演一出
Had to put a show on for Remington.
是啊 让我再坐在廉价座位上看
Yeah, and leave me watching from the cheap seats again.
现在有太多人盯着你了
There's way too many eyes on you right now.
我不想让你卷入这一切
I don't need you getting caught up in all this.
所以你知道这很鲁莽 但你还是做了
So you knew it was reckless and you did it anyway.
听着 我必须做点什么 好吗 雷
Look, I had to do something, okay, Ray?
有些事可能会把我们从小队中
That something could get us kicked
踢出去 杰森
from the Teams, Jace.
为了一线希望 把绝望的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥放跑
Letting a terrorist loose on some desperate long shot?
我只有一线希望 雷
A long shot is all I had, Ray.
我们都被曼迪搞得一团糟了 伙计
We're all messed-up over Mandy, man.
我知道她正在经历着什么
And knowing what she's going through,
我愿意付出一切
I would give anything to rescue her from
把她从痛苦和悲伤中解救出来 但...
the pain and sorrow she's feeling, but...
不代表我们要变傻 杰森
doesn't mean we get stupid, Jason.
听着 我必须作出决定 好吗
Look, I had to make a call, okay?
- 你不在场 - 是啊 因为你把我打发走了
- You weren't there. - Yeah, because you sent me off.
我们还要再吵一次吗
We gonna do this again?
我们真的要再吵一次吗 停止吧
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表