剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
听着...
- Look...
听着 伙计 所有队里的父亲
Look, man, all the dads
都经历过这种事
on the teams go through this.
我知道 但她每天
I know, but it just sucks
都在没有我陪伴的情况下长大 这感觉很糟
that she's growing up every day without me.
我知道 我也经历过 我明白
I know. I've been there, I get it.
我明白 太糟糕了
I understand. It sucks.
但即使你女儿回到了瓦赫河滩
But even if your daughter was back in Vah Beach,
我们一年有300天没有工作吗
we'd be gone, what, 300 days out of the year?
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
所以你必须控制一下自己
So you have to control what you can control.
- 控制情绪... - 霸王又召集开会了
- Keep the emotions under... - The Overlord called another meeting.
别对我故态复萌 好吗
Just don't backslide on me, all right?
进步 保持发展 好吗
Just evolve. Keep evolving. Okay?
有人为吹哨人订了两套方案吗
Somebody double-book the Pipehitter Suite?
谢谢大家的灵活应变
Thank you all for being... flexible.
是啊 感觉我快被压垮了
Yeah, feel like I was bent over.
在你们出勤的时候
While you were in the field, we received intel
我们收到情报
that at 0700 hours,
7点 三个高价值目标将在
all three HVTs will be meeting
大萨赫勒·萨哈巴控制的机场集♥合♥ 在卡亚以南十五公里的地方
at an SGS-controlled airfield 15 klicks south of Kaya
搭上一架小型飞机离开这个国家
to get on a small plane out of the country.
现在 由于机场的自然地貌和大小
Now, because of the nature and size of the airstrip,
B队将与地面特遣部队合作
Bravo will partner with Ground Branch Task Force
共同打击目标
to hit the target together.
听着 一小时前我们能让这些人
Look, we had these guys dead to rights
还在睡梦中就死去
in their sleep an hour ago.
现在你想让我们在他们的地盘打击
Now you want us to hit them on a compound?
情报决定策略
Intel dictates strategy.
那是幸运饼干 不是战术
That's a fortune cookie, not a tactic.
戴维斯上尉 你能调出一下机场吗
Lieutenant Davis, can you pull up the airfield, please?
飞机跑道是一家跨国石油公♥司♥在70年代建造的
The airstrip was built out by an oil multi-national
就在他们的炼油厂旁边
in the '70s, right next to their refinery.
公♥司♥于1979年倒闭
Company went under in '79,
但大萨赫勒·萨哈巴在去年一直控制着它
but SGS has had control of it for the last year.
至少有10架大萨赫勒·萨哈巴的战斗机随时待命
There are at least ten SGS fighters there at any time.
高层达到目标机场时 将会有更多的力量
With more force to be expected when leadership is on target.
多达20名武装分子 外加3个全副武装的高价值目标
So as many as 20 fighters, plus three armed HVTs.
好了 等等 你是说
Okay, hold on. So you're saying
想让我们在光天化日下
that you want us to charge at least two dozen Tangos
打击至少20个敌人 你是这意思吗
in full daylight. Is that what you're saying?
是的 我相信太阳将在7点升起
I believe the sun will be up at 7:00, yes.
看这个 这些家伙可不是闹着玩的
Look at this. These guys aren't messing around.
我看到至少两挺通用机♥枪♥
I'm seeing at least two PKMs.
是的 他们给了机场人员武器
Yes, they have maintained crew-served weapons on site.
那我们为什么不直接在路上打击他们
So why don't we just hit 'em en route
而不是在他们的地盘上玩呢
instead of playing on their field?
是啊 车辆拦截
Yeah. A vehicle interdiction.
到机场只有两条路
There's only two roads to the airfield.
我们可以盯住他们 在他们进来的时候把他们带走
We can cover them both, take the HVTs on their way in,
- 让他们和目标机场保持安全距离 - 计划
- safe distance from the target. - The plan
由情报部门制定
dictated by the intelligence,
就是去机场干掉高价值目标
is to take the HVTs at the airfield.
B队将攻击目标机场东面
Bravo will hit the airstrip and the structure
的飞机跑道和建筑物 而特遣队
on the east side of the target, while the task force
将集中火力攻击目标西面
will focus on the west side of the property,
摧毁机场人员武器
taking out the crew-serviced weapons
清理附近建筑
and clearing the adjacent building.
有不能执行的理由吗
Any reason that can't be executed?
没有 先生 我们会搞定的
No, sir. We got it handled.
B1 我是浩劫基地 请注意
Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. Be advised.
据信载有高价值目标的车辆在现场
Vehicles believed to be carrying HVTs are on site.
多个人员已经下车 进入了
Multiple pax have offloaded and have moved
目标东侧的建筑
into the structure on the east side of the target compound.
很好 收到 B1退出通讯
That's good copy. Bravo 1 out.
我还不清楚为什么这次行动比德莱顿失败的
Still not clear how this op makes more sense
那次更有意义
than the one that Dryden canked.
一些我们看不到的齿轮在转动
Some gears turning here that we're not seeing.
是啊 "神秘的工作方式" 对于把我们送进火坑
Yeah. "Works in mysterious ways" isn't a good quality
的人来说可真缺德
for the guy sending us into the fire.
回头看也没用 雷
No use looking back, Ray.
专注目标
Front-sight focused.
是
Yep.
我希望地面特遣队做好他们的工作
I hope Ground Branch did their job.
进入设施
Coming into the facility.
左转 左转
Left turn, left turn!
左转
Left turn!
我们已经到达了第二突破点 大家跟我来
We've reached the secondary breach point. Everyone on me.
移♥动♥到第二突破点 跟我来
Moving to secondary breach. On me.
走 走
Move, move!
准备转向
Turning steel!
2个向右跑了
Two just squirted right!
快点
Frag out!
目标被击中
Get it.
- 你匹配上了吗 - 2个是高价值目标
- You got a match? - Two of the HVTs.
我们只少了一个 赛义杜·布卡尔
Only one we're missing is Saidou Boukare.
大楼的其他部分没人
Rest of the building's clear.
那几个人什么也不是
Those few guys are nobody.
这听起来不像是我们的目标
That didn't sound like anything we brought on target.
各单位注意 1号♥车严重受损
All stations, Vehicle 1 is down hard.
我再说一遍 1号♥车严重受损
I say again, Vehicle 1 is down hard.
好吧 听着 中情局的人
All right, look, the Agency boys
要崩溃了 我们得出去
are getting crushed. We got to get out there.
机关枪的据点在 可没那么容易出去
Machine gun nest won't make that easy.
我们得走了 杰森
- Gotta move, Jace.
在我们拿下那把机♥枪♥之前
Can't help with our partners
我们帮不了我们的搭档
until we take down that heavy gun.
特伦特 桑尼 去制高点
Trent, Sonny. Get to higher ground,
- 快点 好吗 - 罗杰 移♥动♥
- get on that, will you? - Roger that. Moving.
装货区旁边的空地全是死角
That wash by the loading dock is all dead space.
- 应该能到那里 - 我们得走了 我们走吧
- Should get us there. - We got to move. Let's go.
克莱 你来 带我们出去
Clay, on you. Lead us out.
你进得来吗
You gonna fit in here?
你妈都能进来
Your mom fits in here.
我们可以从这里穿过去 看起来不错 我们走
We can punch through here. Looks good, let's move.
他们已经进去了
They're dug in.
说一下情况 雷
Talk to me, Ray.
听起来像桑尼的猪在叫
Sounds like Sonny's pig's barking.
是的
Yeah.
机关枪据点一拿下 我们就进攻
Soon as that machine-gun nest is down, we assault.
你能用40麦克风射过去吗
You think you could get a 40 mike-mike back up there?
没问题
All day.
来吧
Let's do this.
拿下了
It's down.
我们走 冲出去 出去
Let's go, break out. Break out.
B3 掩护我们
Bravo 3, cover our movement.
收到 掩护你们
Copy, got you covered.
B6 我是1号♥
Bravo 6, this is 1.
我们都安全了 没高价值目标
We're all clear. No HVT.
收到 B1 我也一样 安全
Copy, Bravo 1. Same here. Target's secure.
克莱 我是B1
Grey 1, this is Bravo 1.
有发现起亚车里第三个高价值目标的迹象吗
Any sign of the third HVT among the KIA out there?
没 B1 不在这里
Negative, Bravo 1. Not here.
我们找到了3个高价值目标的其中2个
We got two of the three HVTs.
赛义杜·布卡尔没被击毙
Saidou Boukare's not on target.
我们把他稳在安全屋 本来可以把这3个都放到在那里
We had him at his safe house. Could've had all three there,
省去不少麻烦
saved a lot of sound and fury.
枪口该指向哪就指向哪 雷
Tip of the spear goes where it's pointed, Ray.
B1 我是6号♥ 你得看看这里面有什么
Bravo 1, this is 6. You gotta see what's in here.
看起来像恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的行动中心
Looks like a terrorist ops center.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表