剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
这很卑鄙啊
kind of a cheap shot.
历史是残酷的
History can be cruel.
好吧 别再吵了 好吗
Okay, well, just lay off a little, all right?
我在这里压力很大
I'm under a lot of pressure down here.
在司令部的研究项目中有点像搬起
Kind of shot myself in the foot with Command
石头砸自己的脚 所以...
over this Fellowship thing, so...
我想自我救赎
I'm trying to redeem myself.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
桑尼
Sonny. Hey.
我...莉安娜和汉娜的事 我很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry about Leanne and Hannah.
你是应该说抱歉
You should be.
你在说什么
Excuse me?
汉娜离开 也是因为你
You're part of the reason that Hannah left.
在舱壁酒吧的那晚 让她觉得
Making her feel like there was still something between us
我们之间还有什么
that night at the Bulkhead.
那个...
That...
我没做什么啊
I didn't do anything.
哦 你没做什么吗
Oh, you didn't do anything?
- 没有 我没做什么 - 好吧
- No, I didn't do anything. - Okay.
你一直都这么告诉自己的 戴维斯女士
You keep telling yourself that, Ms. Davis.
不 桑尼 我很了解你
No, Sonny, I know you well enough
我知道那不是原因
to know that's not why it happened.
如果你想找个替罪羊
And if you're flailing around looking for somebody to blame,
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么不去照照镜子
why don't you check the fucking mirror for once.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
好啊
Yeah.
很抱歉 都这么晚了
Um, I'm sorry it's so late.
没事 没事
It's fine, it's fine.
我以为你一周只能联♥系♥一次
I thought you only get to call once a week.
这是规定 但是...
That's supposed to be the rule, but...
在这里不完全这样
nothing's how it's supposed to be down here.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我只是...
I-I just...
我感觉有些事情...
I sense that there was something that...
你之前有所隐瞒
you were holding back earlier.
也许是害怕告诉我
Like, scared to tell me, maybe.
但 就像
But, like, the way...
这里一直有什么事情 我只是...
things have been down here, I just...
...我不想让另一个秘密笼罩着我
...I don't want another secret hanging over me.
我需要知道 拜托
I need to know, please.
这里有一些事
There was something.
我得抱着他
I got to hold him.
- 你抱着... - 他的肺终于够强壮了
- You got... - His lungs are finally strong enough
脱离氧气 所以他们让...他们让我抱着他
to come off the oxygen, so they let... they let me hold him.
虽然只有一个小时 但是...这是...
It was just for an hour, but it was... it was...
- 不可思议 - 是啊
- Amazing. - Yeah.
我很抱歉没告诉你
And I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you.
我只是不想让你觉得自己错过了什么
I just didn't want you to feel like you were missing out.
我错过了
I am missing out.
因为我自己选择的
Because of my own choice.
跟我说更多的情况
Tell me more.
他握着我的手指
He held my finger.
我是说 他只是用他的小手抓住
I mean, he just grabbed on with his little tiny hand,
他不肯放手
and he would not let go.
他太坚强了
He's just so strong.
就像他爸爸一样
Just like his daddy.
我应该在那儿
I should have been there.
噢 告诉你吧
Oof. Tell you what.
行动结束后 晒晒阳光将是我的一大乐事
Sunlight'll be a welco me change after that op.
外面很阴冷吧
Got pretty bleak out there, huh?
不用担心我 雷 很明显
Wasn't worried, Ray. Obviously you were.
你在无人机上耍的花招
That stunt you pulled with the drone?
你应该支持我的 而...
You're supposed to have my back, but...
不是...
not, uh...
在我身后盯着我
be over my shoulder watching me.
你和桑尼
You ran off
在一个满是杀手的村子里到处跑 杰森
with Sonny in a village full of killers, Jace.
你也不回应我的呼叫
And you didn't answer my call on comms.
我双击了两下电台
I double-clicked the radio twice.
通常 这是可行的
Usually, that works.
那么为什么这次不行
So why didn't it this time?
那次谈话之后 伙计 我...
After that talk, man, I...
只是想确定我没把你弄丢
just wanted to make sure I hadn't thrown you off.
你不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
到现在为止 我已经做了十多年
I've been doing it for over a decade now.
做太久了 找不到新爱好了
I'm too old to find a new hobby.
戴维斯 GPS装置有什么发现吗
Davis, you get anything off the GPS units?
是啊 它显示卡车多次停靠
Yeah. It shows the trucks made repeated stops
在马拉开波东北部的一个工业区
into an industrial area in northeast Maracaibo,
但每次他们进入这15英里的半径范围
but every time they enter this 15-mile radius,
追踪就中断了
the tracking cuts out.
就像某种故意的干扰
Almost like some kind of deliberate interference.
我不确定 专门机构的技术人员也许
I'm not sure. The Agency techs might be able
能从我无法进入的设备中提取数据
to extract data from the units that I can't access.
希望能找到更具体的位置
Hopefully come back with a more specific location.
位置 你什么意思 为了什么
Location? What do you mean? For what?
我是说 要等实验室研究过尸体才能知道
Well, I mean, we won't know until the lab studies the body.
但...你看到了那些人
But... you saw those men.
不管怎样 对他们所遭受的这种影响
Whatever did that to them,
都不是对等和理想的
it wasn't equations and aspirations.
对
Right.
你认为这个 核项目
You think this, uh, nuclear program
- 已经开始运行了吗 - 我觉得这里的危险
- is already up and running? - I think there's more at stake
比我们想象的要大
down here than any of us imagined.
你从哪里偷溜进来的
Where you sneaking in from?
我得向斯特拉确认一下
Had to check in with Stella.
- 克莱... - 我知道规矩
- Clay... - I know the rules.
我也知道我们在不断地对它们作改进
I also know we're making them up as we go.
是的 我们是
Yes, we are.
你觉得那里的行动怎么样
How do you think it went out there?
我知道他不喜欢身后的无人机
I know he did not like that drone over his shoulder,
这是实话
tell you that.
是的 但我很确定我说服了他
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure I talked him down.
下次我们要做得更圆滑一点
We've got to be slicker about it next time.
接下来我们要这样做吗
This how we're gonna operate the rest of the trip?
背着他行事感觉不太好
Doesn't feel good going behind his back,
但我觉得我们没有其他办法保护他了
but I don't see we have any other option for protecting it.
干这种事感觉真是糟透了 伙计
It just sucks being in this position, man.
我是说 他会很生气
I mean, he was pissed.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表