剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
你说犯规是什么意思 犯规 才怪
What do you mean, foul? Foul, my ass!
摩擦赛车 对吗
Rubbing's racing, right?
如果你不是第一 你就是最后一个
If-if you ain't first, you last!
♪ 是啊♪
♪ Yeah!♪
说真的 对吧
Seriously, right?
好 那么 42页
Okay, so, 42.
是啊 你再提威尔顿的案子
Yeah, when you mention the Welton case again,
好像有点多余
it seems redundant.
就是这样
And that's it.
我想它会结合在一起的
I think it's coming together.
通常讨厌批注 但...这个倒是不讨厌
Usually hate notes, but...this was painless.
我在第24页发现了一个轻微的疏忽 所以...
I detected a slight eye roll around page 24, so...
但现在是你报复的机会 对吗
But now is your chance for payback, okay?
所以...你有什么发现
So... what do you got for me?
第13页
Uh, page 13.
好吧
Okay.
你的部分标题有打字错误
You have a typo in your section heading.
- 好的 - 在第47页
- All right. - And on page 47,
你打错了"基廷将军"
you misspelled "General Keating."
什么
What?
“壮举”
"Feating."
那会很尴尬的
That would have been embarrassing.
- 谢谢 - 好的
- Thank you. - Yeah.
- 好吧 还有什么 - 就这样
- Okay, what else? - That's it.
其余的都很完美
The rest is perfect.
所以 我在想 晚餐...
So, I was thinking, for dinner...
真的吗
Oh, r-really?
拜托 我说
Come on, I mean,
唯一比一堆批注更糟糕的就是没有批注
the only thing worse than a ton of notes is no notes.
相信我 它很棒
Trust me, it's fantastic.
我不需要你对我手下留情
I don't need you to go easy on me
因为我们在约会
because we're dating.
我很乐意向你展示这个精明的头脑
I'd love to show you how this shrewd mind
是如何挑刺争论的
can pick apart arguments,
但...
but...
你完美地阐述了你的论点
you lay out your case flawlessly.
是什么让你这么紧张
What's got you so stressed?
重要人物会审视我们的论文
The important eyes that are gonna be on our papers.
我得把这事做好了
I-I got to get this right.
我猜你也在担心你的队友
Also guessing you're worried about your teammates?
听着 他们的死里逃生刚好强化了
Look, their close call only reinforces
我论文里的论点
the arguments in my paper.
我们需要优先
We need to be prioritizing
考虑我们的战士而不是战斗
our warfighters over warfighting.
你的海豹队友很幸运 阅读你论文的人有能力
Lucky for your SEALs, the people who'll be reading your thesis
推动你所呼吁的改变
have the power to influence the change you call for.
所以我才要击中靶心
That's why I got to hit the bull's-eye.
高层可能不喜欢面对残酷的事实
The higher-ups might not like facing the hard truths,
但发光是实现变革的第一步
but shining the light is the first step to effecting change.
如果你想听别人说的话
If you need to hear it from someone
在你微笑时不会双膝发软的人
who doesn't go weak in the knees when you smile,
或者有军事经验的人...
or who has military expertise...
...会有别的见解
...get a second opinion.
好吧 还有两天吗
Okay, so two more days?
是的 意味着我不能及时回家
Yeah. Means I won't make it home in time
送阿什去化疗输液了
to take Ash to his chemo infusion.
- 没事 我带他去 - 你要工作的
-Well, I'll take him. - You got office hours.
你不应该整天站着
You shouldn't be on your feet all day.
我不是历史上第一个怀孕的女人 我能搞定他
I'm not the first pregnant woman in history. I can take him.
专注于你和B队 好吗
You just focus on you and Bravo, okay?
我觉得我...
I feel like I'm...
模仿杰森做管理者 比模仿雷做有家室
doing a better job emulating Jason as an operator
的男人做得更好
than Ray as a family man.
杰森怎么样
How is Jason?
又一次爆♥炸♥对他的脑袋不好
Another explosion can't be good for his head.
幸运的是 他不在爆♥炸♥现场附近
I mean, fortunately, he wasn't near the blast.
他是我们活着的原因
He's actually the reason we're alive.
好...早上好 拉姆施泰因
Good... morning, Ramstein!
这是来自奥克弗诺基·乔本人
Here's a little something from Okefenokee Joe himself,
传奇人物迪克·弗拉德
the legendary Dick Flood!
那是什么
Uh, what is that?
是桑尼在给我们的对抗加分
It's Sonny putting points on the board for our competition.
你们这帮家伙一定是在胡闹
Of course you guys are playing games
而不是在休养
instead of recuperating.
知道吗 你最好能凯♥旋♥回来
Know what? You better come home a winner, then.
爱你
Huh? Love you.
好吧 爱你
All right, love you.
回见
See ya.
♪ 她会是忠实的♪
♪ That she'll be true♪
♪ 除非你让她相信你♪
♪ Unless you make her sure of you.♪
获胜...收获零食挑战能
Winning... the snack haul challenge
让我回到奖牌争夺赛中 好吗
is gonna put me back in the medal race, okay?
你俩真漂亮
Mm. You guys are so pretty.
雷让我帮忙收集一些关于这次行动的第一手资料
Ray asked me to help gather some first-hand accounts of the op.
是吗
Yeah?
医生
Doctor.
医生
Doctor.
布洛克很快会轻松取胜 好吗
Brock is gonna run away with this right now, okay?
所以别给我捣乱 金发哈丁(托尼亚·哈丁,花式滑冰选手,为争夺金牌打断对手的腿)
So stop trying to sabotage me, Blondya Harding.
这能让杰森意识到他才是英雄
This could help Jace realize that he's the hero here,
而不是替罪羊 好吗
not the goat, okay?
你只需要 你能往那边看吗
Hey, you need to... just, can you please look that way?
听我的声音 但看那边
Listen to my voice but look that way.
- 好吧 只是… - 噢
- Okay, just, um... - Ow.
- 哦 该死 - 你记得什么 开始...
- Ow, ah, damn it. - What do you remember? Start...
从我们突入后开始 好吗
start with right after we breached, right?
我们是从南边进去的
We entered in the south end.
是雷...
It was Ray...
布洛克 我自己
Brock, myself.
我们开始清理房♥间
We started clearing rooms.
情报上说那里的人很少
The few guys that intel said was gonna be there
结果却很多
ended up being a hell of a lot more.
三分钟前就该设置
Should've set your flux capacitor
你的磁通电容器了 金发小飞侠
to three minutes ago, Blondie McFly.
然后我透过窗户看到了 北墙
Then I got a visual through the window, north wall,
左边有个圣♥战♥分子
and to the left of it there was
扛着一枚火箭弹
a Jihad Jerry that was shouldering up an RPG.
敌人有火箭弹 北边屋脊
RPG tango! North ridge.
继续打
Keep hammering!
为什么敌人要向自己的
Why would the enemy fire
藏身处发射火箭弹
an RPG into his own safe house?
一些...
some...
那个人♥渣♥可能瞄准了...
dirtbag took a shit shot that...
别的地方
was probably aiming somewhere else,
结果击中了楼里的什么东西
ended up hitting something in the building,
然后整个东西就倒了
and the whole damn thing came down.
但我告诉你 我很感激
But I tell you what, I-I am grateful
杰森在外面救了我们一命
that Jace was outside and saved our bacon bits.
- 奎恩上士 - 哇
- Petty Officer Quinn? - Whoa.
该做脑部扫描了
- Time for your brain scan.
不会花很长时间的
That shouldn't take long.
你别碰我的机器
You keep your mitts off my machine there.
嗨 听着 我打电♥话♥是想
Hey, uh, look, I'm just calling to tell you
告诉你 我取消了
that I, uh, I canceled the hotel
里霍博斯比奇的酒店
in, uh, Rehoboth.
我...
I'll, uh...
等我回到美国再打给你
I'll call you when I'm stateside.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
好啊 只是...
Yeah, just, uh...
这是什么
What's this?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表