剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
is you go out there training.
这就是他们需要知道的
That's all they need to know.
回家
- Go home.
收到
Roger that.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
宝宝好吗
Is the baby okay?
好啊
Yeah.
我...
I, uh...
稍早前我被召回了
I got called back early.
几个小时后要去瓦赫海滩
Got to leave for Vah Beach in a couple of hours.
我以为你还有两周的假期
I thought you had two more weeks.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 至少把莉安娜叫醒
Well, at least wake Leanne up
- 好好道别 - 不
- for a proper goodbye. - No.
不 我费了好大劲才让她睡午觉
No, I worked so hard to get her on that nap cycle.
我不想打断她睡觉
I don't want to break it.
嗨
Hey.
小宝贝 爸爸得走了 好吗
Hey, munchkin, Daddy's got to go, okay?
但我会尽快赶回来见你
But I'm gonna race back as soon as I can to see you.
我爱你
I love you.
我会跑着回来的
I'll come running back.
- 好的 - 她会想念她爸爸的
- All right. - She's gonna miss her daddy.
嗯
Mm.
再见
I'll see you.
抱歉 我要走了
You know, sorry I'm, uh, blowing out of here.
你们知道的 我只是...但你们这些家伙
You know, I just...But you guys,
知道演习 对吗
you know the drill, right?
我真的很想开车
I really was looking forward
送你们回学校 但我们太...
- to driving you both back to school, but...Us, too.
下次吧 下次吧
- Next time. Next time.
别担心 艾玛给我们找了一辆替代的车
Don't worry, Emma found us a replacement ride.
什么意思 替代
Whoa, whoa, what do you mean, a replacement?
布拉德主动提出要开车
Um, Brad's offered to drive.
这样我就不用在送完麦奇后
That way I don't have to drive in the city alone
独自开车进城了
after dropping Mikey off.
- 布拉德 - 是啊
- Brad. - Yeah.
是啊 其实我并不讨厌这个主意
Yeah, I actually don't hate that idea.
多一副眼睛和耳朵不会有什么坏处
Extra set of eyes and ears never hurt.
我们得确保他只提供眼睛和耳朵
Well, let's just make sure that the eyes and the ears
这两样东西 明白了吗
are the only thing that he's offering up. Got it?
- 真恶心 爸爸 - 我是你♥爸♥爸 好吗
- Gross, Dad. - I'm your dad, okay?
- 我就应该说这种话 - 但如果你想谈谈
- I'm supposed to say that kind of stuff. - But if you want to talk
主动献身的人...
about people offering up...
伊娃似乎不错
Eva seemed nice.
我喜欢她
- I liked her.
你俩和奈玛
The two of you were both in on this
都参与了这件事 对吧
with Naima, weren't you, huh?
你一直说B1和杰森·海耶斯可以共存
You keep saying Bravo 1 and Jason Hayes can coexist.
我和麦奇都过得很好
Mikey and I are doing fine,
所以你有时间谈恋爱了
so it seems like you have time for a relationship.
没那么容易 你不会在派对上遇到一个人
It's not that easy. You don't just meet somebody
然后突然就开始谈恋爱了
at a party, and all of a sudden you're in a relationship.
听起来像个借口
Sounds like an excuse.
你应该有自己的生活 充实的生活
You deserve to have a life, a full life.
好了
Okay.
如果你没有进化
If you're not evolving,
- 你就落后了 爸爸 - 是你落后了 是吧
- you're falling behind, Dad. - You're falling behind, huh?
- 哦 上帝 - 好了 我对你说
- Oh, God. - Okay, I'll tell you what.
也许我会打电♥话♥给她
Maybe I'll call her
在我回来的时候
- when I get back.
听着 这次联合训练
Look, this joint training
不会危及我们的蜜月 如何
won't put our honeymoon in jeopardy, all right?
我保证
I promise.
- 让我们想想别的 - 昨天的派对
- Let's get that big brain churning. - The party yesterday,
当时杰森没谈及你攀岩的事
when Jason didn't get your, um, rock climbing reference,
你好像被吓到了
you seemed kind of spooked.
就像你在我们的婚礼上那样
Like you did at our wedding reception.
杰森征战了20年
Jason's 20 years of combat,
这还让你担心吗
does that still have you worried?
你知道的 比如头疼 失忆
You know, headaches, memory loss.
我只是...
I just...
希望他脑子没什么事
hope there's not something going on inside his head.
像斯旺尼吗
Like Swanny?
如果杰森有创伤性脑损伤
If Jason has a traumatic brain injury,
他不适合领导B队
he's not fit to lead Bravo.
我知道 你知道吗 只是
I know that. You know, it's just,
我不确定有什么问题
I'm not even sure there's anything wrong.
过去三个月的大部分时间你都和他在一起
Well, you spent most of the last three months with him.
你还看到其他迹象了吗
Any other signs that you've witnessed?
没有 真的
None, really.
他就是他自己
He's been himself.
事实上 胜过他自己
Better than himself, actually.
所以头疼和想不起三个月前的事
So the headache and the missed reference three months apart
不应该是杰森健康出问题的迹象
shouldn't be an indictment on Jason's health.
你说得对
You're right.
也许什么都没有
It's probably nothing.
那么 她喝完奶放屁了吗
So, how was her gas after her bottle, huh?
精神状态好吗 打嗝了吗
- Normal tootsies and burpies?
好吧 好吧...
- Yeah, all right, all right.
嘿...我得走了 好吗
Hey... I got to go, all right?
我爱你 猴子
I love you, monkey.
瞧 在德州的那些训练
See, all that training down in Texas
让你变成了一流的奶爸
has really turned you into a Tier One Mr. Mom.
见到你们
Well, aren't you all a sight
- 真是太好了 - 那个小女孩怎么样了
- for sore eyes. - How's that little girl doing, huh?
她很好 伙计 再次感谢
Uh, she's good, man. Hey, uh, thanks again
你帮我牵线 让我在那里训练
for pulling those strings and having me train down there.
是的 我真的很珍惜和她在一起的时光
Yeah, I really cherished my time with her.
是啊 我们也很珍惜没有你的时光 桑尼
Yeah, we cherished our time without you, too, Sonny.
什么时候我们的副指挥官
Since when's our XO, uh,
加入了我们的训练行动
joining us on training ops?
因为不存在训练
Since there is no training op.
等等 我们在兜圈子吗
Wait, we're spinning up?
很抱歉误导了你们
Apologies for the misdirect,
但这次部署来自于我的上层
but this rollout comes from way above me.
等我们到达龙山基地 你们会得到
You'll receive more information when we're on the ground
- 更多信息 - 行了 布莱克本
- at Yongsan Base. - All right, Blackburn,
拜托 什么事要搞得神秘兮兮
come on, what's up with the cloak-and-dagger here?
B队将在朝鲜境内执行任务
Bravo Team will be conducting an operation inside of North Korea.
龙山空军基地 韩国
好点子仙人比平时多了很多 是吧
A lot more good idea fairies than usual, huh?
是啊 从严格意义上讲
Yeah. Running an op inside of a country
我们在仍处于战争状态的国家执行任务
we're still technically at war with will do that.
任务把我们带到了世界末日的边缘
Mission brings us to the brink of Armageddon.
放松到此为止 回归现实吧
So much for easing back into things.
情况危急
Chips are down.
司令部必须打出他们最好的牌
The command's got to play their best hand.
希望我们不会少一张同花牌
Just hope we're not one card short of a straight flush.
他们来了
Here they come.
欢迎来到韩国 B队
Welcome to South Korea, Bravo Team.
鉴于这次行动的性质
I'm sure your heads are spinning
我相信你们一定很头疼 但要集中精力
given the nature of this op, but focus up.
如果这次任务执行得不完美
If this mission isn't executed to perfection,
其后果可能是灾难性的
the consequences could be catastrophic.
这位是金勇
This is Jin Yong, better known as the godfather
更广为人知的是朝鲜核武器计划的教父
of the North Korean weapons program.
我猜他很快就要成为前教父了
Guessing soon to be former godfather.
是啊 但不是你想的那样
Yeah, but not how you'd think.
韩国方面认为金想叛逃
South Koreans believe that Jin wants to defect.
获得他所知道的信息将是一场情报政♥变♥
Gaining access to what he knows would be an intelligence coup.
有多少情报显示这家伙想叛逃
Well, how strong is the intel that this guy wants to defect?
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表