剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
不会给城里一个新来的人敞开大门吗
wouldn't open up doors to a newcomer in town?
你知道吗
You know, uh,
我可以去舱壁酒吧帮你说句话
I could put a word in at the Bulkhead for you.
上帝知道他们欠我一两个人情
Lord knows they owe me a favor or two
还有我在那扔了很多钱
with the fortune that I dropped in there.
开酒吧 就意味着要全天候待命
Running a bar, that means being on call 24-7.
当你出紧急任务的时候
I'm gonna need a lot of babysitting favors
我需要你朋友的妻子帮我照看孩子
from your friends' wives when you get spun up.
他们已经准备好了
They're up for it.
我们这儿就是这样的
It's what we do around here.
再说了 我们的费用都由我来支付
'Sides, I-I got all our expenses covered.
别着急 慢慢来...
You know, just take your time and...
为你的社会学学位找一份理想的工作
figure out a dream job for that sociology degree.
是的 你长大后想做什么
Yeah. What do you want to be when you grow up?
你想成为什么
Huh? What do you want to be?
你想成为第一个登上火星的人吗
You want to be the first person to walk on Mars?
是吗
Do ya?
也许爸爸要重新审视他对
Or maybe Daddy's gonna have to reconsider his stance
女海豹队员的态度了
on female SEALs,
如果这是你的梦想
- if that's what you dreamed of.
但你得先睡一觉再做梦 小鬼
But you need to sleep before you dream, munchkin.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
我已经
I've done this
做过一两次了
- a time or two now.
对我来说不是很难...
It's hard for me not to...
- 你能帮我拿一下吗 - 抱歉
- Here, can you grab that? - Sorry.
- 谢谢 - 在这里
- Thanks. - Here.
是桑尼
It's Sonny.
他只是来看看孩子
He's just checking on the baby.
要我替你回信吗
You want me to write back for you?
是啊 你可以...
Yeah, you can just...
等等 还有呢 还有呢
Wait, there's more, there's more.
那些家伙被召回了
The guys are being called in.
你觉得他们被吓到了吗
You think they're getting spun up?
育儿假意味着我...
Parental leave means I'm...
脱离了这个圈子
out of the loop.
嗯 你想不想...
Well, do you want to...
你想去看看发生了什么吗
You want to go see what's up?
不 听着 我...
No. Look, I...
我不想离开这里 哪怕是一秒钟
I hate to leave here, even for a second.
听着 在过去的两周里
Look, neither one of us have had much of a break
我们都没休息过 对吧
in the last two weeks, right?
孩子出生后你就没见过他们了
You haven't seen the guys since the baby was born.
也许你可以...你也有机会
Maybe you can... You know, you'll have a chance
和杰森好好谈谈 所以...
to have that talk with Jason, too, so...
唯一的好处
The only upside
就是忘记了让我的小队领导
been forgetting how hard it's gonna be letting my team leader
兼导师知道...
and mentor know that...
他可能不再适合领导是多么的困难
he may no longer be fit to lead.
最好是 你去找你的兄弟们
Uh, best-case scenario, you just catch up with your brothers
然后...
and, um...
你给我带杯香草拿铁回来
you can bring me back a vanilla latte.
尽快回来
Be back as soon as possible,
- 好吗 - 好的 好吧
- all right? - Okay. All right.
-明白了吗 - 是的 明白了
- You got that? - Yeah, yeah.
现在不要给他喂得太多
Don't overfeed him now.
现在不要给他喂得太多
I won't be gone long, little man, all right?
再见 小宝贝
Bye, Tiny.
知道这是怎么回事吗
You know what this is about?
- 我以为你知道 - 哦
- Thought you would. - Oh.
下午好 莫里斯上校
- Afternoon, Captain Morris.
天啊 这到底怎么回事
Geez. The hell was that about?
我的白♥皮♥书♥起了一些风波
My white paper's making some waves.
你知道吗 司令部对我的论文
Uh, you know, Command's not too happy with my thesis
论点和结论不太满意
or my arguments or my conclusions.
我是说 我清楚这一点 但我只是...
I mean, I knew that going in, but I just...
干这份工作 麻烦会找上你
Trouble finds you in this job.
不用自找麻烦
Don't have to go looking for it.
看来好像 育儿假被取消了
Looks like the, uh, parental leave policy's been canked.
看看这位
- Look at this, huh?
问题是 伙计 你们是怎么熬过来的
Question is, man, how you all holding up?
很好 伙计 只是 尽我们所能
Good, man. Just, uh, you know, best we can.
黄疸消失了 而且...
Jaundice is gone, and...
肺部正在好转 所以
lungs are clearing up, so, you know,
每隔几天清除一个障碍
clear a new hurdle every few days.
听起来事情正朝着好的方向发展
Sounds like things are going in the right direction.
好吧 现在就告诉我 你要透露
Okay, tell me right now. Is this where you reveal
你孩子的名字吗
your baby's name?
说实话 我觉得我们应该等到...
Honestly, I think we're gonna wait till we can...
我们可以抱着这个小家伙 然后...
we can hold the little guy before we...
- 对 - 再找一个
- Right. -...before we settle on one
- 最适合他的名字 - 是啊
- that fits him best. - Yeah.
抱歉 但《珀西瓦尔》
I'm sorry, but "Percival"
没能入选
- didn't make the cut.
显然 他没有大锤子
Obviously, he doesn't have a big hammer.
实际上...
- That's actually the, uh...
- ...这是我最喜欢的 - 好了 听好了
-...favorite of the list. - All right, listen up.
斯宾塞
Spense,
你在这里做什么
- what are you doing here?
需要我出去一下吗
You need me to step out?
这是B6
That's Bravo 6.
严格来说 他在休育儿假
Technically, he's on parental leave.
他可以留下来
He can stay.
各位 这位是基思·金凯德
Everyone, this is Keith Kincaid.
他是国防部的法务专员
He's a lawyer for the Department of Defense.
这是不是意味着我们需要律师在场
Uh, does that mean we need to have our lawyers here?
我的律师还贴在公交车站上
Because mine right now is putting his face on a bus stop.
你们今天被叫来
You've been called here today
是参加在南美的欧米茄行动
for an Omega operation in South America,
时间从一到六个月不等
ranging from one to six months.
要做什么
To do what?
详细信息只会在入境之后公布
Details will only be given in-country.
根据欧米茄性质 你们开展行动
Per Omega, you will operate outside
将不受
the traditional structures laid out
第10章和第50章的限制
in both Title 10 and Title 50.
也就是说 你们不是为国防部工作
That means you're not technically working for the DoD,
严格来说中情局也不认可你们
nor are you technically recognized by the CIA.
你们将被给予完全的自主♥权♥去执行
You will be given complete autonomy to execute
行动中涉及的任务
the missions involved in the operations.
没有监管 没有保障 最重要的是 没有足迹
No oversight, no backstop and, most importantly, no footprint.
由于这些原因
For these reasons,
这次任务完全是自愿的
this operation is completely voluntary.
如果你们选择接受
Should you choose to accept,
你们就不再是B队了
you will no longer be Bravo Team,
你也不会受到海豹六队
nor will you be under the protections of DEVGRU
或国防部的保护
or the DoD.
你们所熟悉的生活将被改变
Life as you know it is going to change.
你们将被赋予新的身份
You will be assigned new identities.
与国内民众的沟通将受到限制
Communications with folks back home will be limited.
无论怎样 你们都得靠自己
In every sense, you will be on your own.
没有机动部队 没有快速反应部队
No cavalry, no QRF.
没有例外
No exceptions.
- 海豹突击队 -
第五季 第十集
之后到我办公室
Hey. See me in my office after.
收到
Copy that.
第60章满是
Title 60's full
法律的雷区
- of legal landmines.
难怪国防部派佩里·梅森来(推理小说《梅森探案集》里的律师)
No wonder the DoD sent Perry Mason.
我希望我能得到
I wish I just had any information
一些关于这次任务的信息来帮助我们决定
about the assignment to help us decide
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表