剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
was the whole point of you going down there.
"守护天使"就要被驱逐了
"Guardian angel" is close to being cast out.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
我还能再见到他吗
Can I see him again?
当然了 宝贝 在这里
Of course, baby. Here.
跟爸爸打个招呼
Say hi to Daddy.
谁是靶子
Who's the target?
从地狱角落里采来的
Clawed up from the corners of hell
南瓜香料和普锐斯(丰田油电混动车)到处跑的那地方
where pumpkin spice and Priuses spawn.
所有希望和梦想的吞噬者
Devourer of all hopes and dreams.
- 他叫托德 - 湿链轮托德(美国摇滚乐队)
- His name is Todd. - Todd the Wet Sprocket.
那么...
So, uh...
你不和克莱 雷一起坐在厢式车里打电♥话♥回家吗
you didn't go with Clay and Ray in the phone-home van?
- 没有 - 没有啊 我也是
- No. - Nah, me either.
你可能已经听说
You probably heard already
我要去南方了吧
about my deal back home going south?
真的啊
Literally.
你知道 坏事总会发生 对吧
You know, shit happens, right?
是啊
Yeah.
我只是想到了...
I just thought with...
汉娜喋喋不休地谈论我们的关系
the way Hannah clacked off with our whole situation,
就像被摩苏尔的减速带撞了一样
you know, it was like getting hit with a Mosul speed bump.
我以为我们过得很好
Thought we had it good.
这份工作每次都会让你清醒过来 你知道的
This job will set you straight every time, you know that.
- 我想是的 - 不能老是回头看
- I guess so. - Can't keep looking back.
你会扭到脖子的
You're gonna end up with a kinked neck.
你就待在你的三英尺世界里吧
You just stay in your three-foot world.
还有很多工作要做
Got a lot of work coming up.
我们加快节奏
We crank the op tempo,
欧米茄将会有最完美的工作方式
Omega's gonna be the perfect way to work.
说的太对了 按我们的方式做事
Damn straight. Do things our way.
说得对
That's right.
没有命令
No Command,
没有干扰
no distractions.
这已经是最好的了
That's about as good as it gets.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me
汉娜和莉安娜搬回了德州
Hannah and Leanne moved back to Texas?
前几天我给她打过电♥话♥问她需不需要帮忙
I called her the other day to see if she needed a hand.
我到这里之后才知道的
Well, hey, I-I didn't find out until after I got here.
桑尼怎么样了
How's Sonny dealing with it?
一贯的桑尼风格
In typical Sonny fashion.
杰森管他了吗
Is Jason keeping him in line?
他正忙着和克莱隔空打拳
He's too busy shadowboxing with Clay to do that.
我在尽我所能
I am doing everything I can
不让他们真的动手
to keep them from actually throwing punches.
听起来B2又回到了他的放松区
Sounds like Bravo 2 is back in his comfort zone.
什么意思
What does that mean?
那时杰森越来越频繁地求助于克莱
Just with Jason turning to Clay more often,
当你觉得队里有人背叛你的时候
and, you know, thinking someone on the team betrayed you,
你就觉得自己帮不上B队
had you feeling like you weren't helping Bravo.
现在你在这里
And now here you are,
充当小队的女管家
back as team den mother.
是啊 是啊 我想你说得对
Well, yeah, yeah, I guess you're right.
忙得不可开交
With, uh, such a full plate,
我猜你还没考虑过
I'm guessing you haven't given much thought
- 我们的副业吧 - 没有 宝贝
- to our side project? - No, babe.
我...我知道像山姆这样的退伍军人需要帮助
I... I know vets like Sam need help.
我只是...
I'm just...
我不确定我能干好
I'm not sure I'm the one to do it.
鉴于B队如此需要你
Given how much Bravo needs you,
也许你无法给予帮助
maybe you don't have the help to give.
布洛克 只需遵循系统
Brock, just follow the system.
这真的没有那么难
It truly is not that hard.
我们从你喜欢的
Hey, we poached
那家咖啡馆偷了无线网
our Wi-Fi from that café that you like.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
是啊
Yeah.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
你知道吗 桑尼不肯帮忙已经够糟了
You know, it's bad enough that Sonny won't help,
但他对愤怒的控制方式
but his choice of anger management
是发出让人难以忍♥受的噪音
is like nails on a chalkboard.
你和克拉克·盖博(好莱坞影星)在这里做什么
What, uh, are you and Clark Gable doing over here?
布洛克在帮我输入
Brock is helping me input the data
伊朗人电脑里的数据
from the Iranians' computers.
我们正在浏览电子邮件 寻找任何与
We're skimming emails, looking for anything relevant
委内瑞拉核计划有关的信息
to the Venezuelan nuclear program.
你想要多一双眼睛吗
You want an extra set of eyes?
是啊 太好了
Yeah. Great.
任何有关的证据都放在红色的文件夹里
uh, anything probative goes in the red folder.
任何有问题的都用黄色
Anything questionable goes in yellow.
绿色的是...
Green is...
布洛克 证据文件夹去哪了
Uh, Brock, where did the probative folder go?
我没碰它
I didn't touch it.
你碰了 上面提示说你的用户名移♥动♥了它
You did. It says that your user name moved it.
抱歉
Sorry.
我想我也该喝杯咖啡 克莱
I guess I could have used a coffee, too, Clay.
A司 2 3
Ace, two, three,
4 5 6
four, five, six.
A司 7 3 老K 勾 6
Ace, seven, three, king, jack, six.
A司 7
Ace, seven,
3 老K
three, king.
操
Fuck.
勾 老K A司 7 3
Jack, king, ace, seven, three.
老K 勾...
King, jack...
- 你找到什么了吗 - 是的 看看这个
- Did you find something? - Yeah. Look at this.
伊朗人两天前收到的邮件
Um, email the Iranians received two days ago
说在苏利亚州的科里克蒂沃(集体主义)一个成员生病了
saying members of a Colectivo in Zulia are sick.
科里克蒂沃
Colectivo?
是啊 武装摩托党 国家授权
Yeah. Armed biker gangs the state deputizes
在委内瑞拉的某些地区充当执法者
as enforcers in certain areas of Venezuela.
是啊 邮件上说有三个成员生病了
Yeah, the email says three members got sick,
头发掉了 皮肤起了水泡
lost their hair, blisters on their skin,
然后在协助"项目"后去世了
and then died after helping with "the project."
这可能是辐射病
This could be radiation sickness.
是啊 但 我说这些症状可能来自任何原因
Yeah, but, I mean, those symptoms could be from anything.
那为什么通知伊朗人
Then why were the Iranians being notified?
这个科里克蒂沃是被雇来帮忙的
This Colectivo was hired help.
他们可能是在
They could have been transporting something
运输有放射性的东西 或者保护它 或者...
that was radioactive, or protecting it, or...
情报显示委内瑞拉的核项目还处于起步阶段
Intel says the Venezuelans' nuke program is in its infancy.
在使用放射性物质之前有很多步骤
Lot of steps before radioactive material's involved.
除非情报有误
Unless the intel's wrong.
如果这个程序不只是在吉伦博士的脑子里呢
What if this program wasn't just in Dr. Guillen's head.
如果它已经被激活了呢
What if it's already being brought to life?
我去吃点东西 我找到了一家能让你流口水的
Gonna go grab food. I found an empanada place
- 肉馅卷饼店 你加入吗 - 我不饿
- that'll make you weep. You in? - I'm good.
来吧 伙计 你已经在这蹲了一周
Come on, man, you've been hunkered down here all week.
这是工作 雷 不是度假
It's work, Ray. It's not a vacation.
你想上车 给艾玛和麦奇打电♥话♥吗
Well, you want to grab the van, call Emma and Mikey?
他们听到你的声音一定很高兴
I'm sure they'll be happy to hear your voice.
我的孩子们现在不想和我说话 尤其是艾玛
My kids don't want to talk to me, especially Emma right now.
发生什么事 我还以为你们比以前更亲密了
Well, what happened? I thought you guys were tighter than ever.
不用担心 好吗
Don't worry about it, okay?
给曼迪打电♥话♥怎么样 你想打电♥话♥给她吗
What about calling Mandy? You want to call her?
我和曼迪结束了 一切都结束了 好吗
Me and Mandy are done. It's over, okay?
问这些是怎么回事
What's with all these questions?
你知道怎么回事
You know what's up.
我只是想确保你没事
I'm just making sure you're good.
斯宾塞找你了吗
Spenser get to you?
没有 但很明显他不是唯一
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表