剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
杀死50万人
with an atom.
他们想让他舒服也说得通
Makes sense they'd want to keep him comfy.
希望他过得快活
Well, hope he enjoyed it.
因为他要进棺材了
'Cause he's getting in his coffin.
目标车辆正在移♥动♥
Target vehicle is moving.
很好 收到
That's good copy.
跟紧点
Stick close.
高价值目标的车正在接近你的位置
HVT's vehicle is approaching your pos.
连接上了
It's connecting.
上传完成
- Upload complete.
我测试一下
Let me test it.
看起来不错
Looks good.
上传目标完成
Target upload's complete.
桑尼 不是吧 这个瓶子
Sonny, seriously? It's a bottle.
1号♥ 我是6号♥
1, this is 6.
目标车辆仍然没有移♥动♥
Target vehicle still hasn't moved.
收到 盯紧
Copy. Keep eyes on.
一旦高价值目标重新上路 就返回
Once HVT is back on road, RTB.
你想让我们留在这里
Hey, you want us to stick around here,
- 待命 还是支援你们 - 不要 你将返回
- hang tight and back you up? - Negative. You will RTB.
这件事有这么多变数
All the variables on this one,
我不知道他为什么不想让我们跟紧点
I don't know why he doesn't want us to stay close.
坐在另一辆车还指手画脚
Back seat driving from another car.
好 太棒了
All right. Magnificent.
听着 伙计 我只想回家陪我的孩子
Look, man, I just want to get home to my kid.
好吧 我们越快摧毁这个项目
Okay, the quicker that we dismantle this program,
就能越快回到家人身边
the quicker we get back to our families.
听着 我拒绝接受一个孩子还在医院
Look, I refuse to take family advice from a guy
就离家出走的人的家庭建议
who blew town while his kid's still in the hospital.
听着 伙计 我觉得你好像忘了
Look, man, I-I think you seem to forget
你也离开了家人
that you left your family behind, too.
我没有家人要忘记
I ain't got no family to forget.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
就在我们出任务前 莉安娜被人从我身边夺走了
Leanne was ripped away from me right before we, uh, spun up.
汉娜决定带她回德州
Hannah decided to take her back to Texas.
桑尼 很抱歉 伙计
Sonny, I'm sorry, man.
收起你的怜悯
Spare me your pity.
1号♥ 我是6号♥ 目标车辆移♥动♥中
1, this is 6. Target vehicle's on the move.
收到 6号♥
Copy, 6.
这些人是谁
Who are these guys?
公文包代表有公务
Briefcases say business.
雷 你需要识别他们
Ray, you're gonna want to ID them.
好的
On it.
看看吉伦拍他们马屁的样子
Look at the way Guillen's kissing their asses.
必须是大人物
Must be VIPs.
要1组跟随吗
Want Team 1 to follow?
不值得冒暴露的风险
Not worth the risk of exposure.
我们会把他们的照片在中情局里的数据库里进行比对
We'll run their pictures through the Agency database for ID.
- 3号♥ 返回 - 你确定
- 3, RTB. - Are you sure
- 不需要更多的人盯着吗 - 不需要 现在返回
- you don't need more eyes? - Negative. RTB now.
那是怎么回事
What is this?
看来吉伦很难接受拒绝
Looks like Guillen must have a hard time hearing no.
上帝啊 他们把一个平民弄上车了
Jesus. They're putting a civilian in the car.
我们现在不可能去撞车
There's no way we're gonna crash it now.
你去干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
- 我们走 - 零足迹就到此为止
- Let's go. - Eh, so much for zero footprint.
跟着他们 快走
Stay on them. Move!
他改变路线了
He's changing routes.
枪声把他们吓坏了
Shots spooked them.
那辆装甲车是委国特警 我们上次来的时候
That truck's VSP. Death squad we locked horns with
- 和这支敢死队发生了交火 - 是啊 我头皮上两英寸长的
- the last time we were here. - Yeah, the two-inch scar
- 伤疤还记得 - 我们得放弃了
- on my scalp remembers. - We got to cut bait.
下周同一时间
He'll be at the restaurant
- 他会在餐馆 - 不
- same time next week. - No,
如果他们害怕到叫委国特警
if they're scared enough to call in the VSP,
他们就会改变模式
they're gonna change up their pattern
吉伦就会消失
and Guillen's gonna vanish.
我们没有第二次机会了
We won't have another chance.
委国特警跟随着高价值目标
VSP attached itself to HVT.
等他们停了我们再对
Waiting for them to drop off
目标车采取行动
before we make our move on the target car.
是 收到 2号♥
Yeah, copy, 2.
我们正掉头支援
We're turning around to assist.
克莱想提供支援
Clay wants to provide support.
不 我们不需要另一辆车来引起注意
No, we do not need another vehicle drawing attention.
你能叫他住手吗
Will you call him off?
我们正在努力 6 继续返回
We're managing, 6. Continue to RTB.
我们得掉头
We got to turn around.
你的通讯线路串线了吗
Did you got your wires crossed in your comms there?
你听到他拒绝了
You heard him say no.
我听到了委国特警
I heard "VSP."
对吧 行动已经开始了
All right? Op's already sideways,
现在又有了杀手
and now there's killers in the mix.
2组 我们正前往你的方向
Team 2, we're heading your direction
消除高价值目标的安全护送
to remove the HVT's security escort.
我们的机会正在溜走 杰森
Our chance is slipping away, Jace.
如果他有什么主意 我们就听听
If he's got an idea, let's hear it.
他们来了
Here they come.
我看到目标车辆和委国特警在安全护送
I got eyes on the target vehicle and VSP security escort.
你只有一次机会
You got one shot at this.
得让他们以为是爆胎
Got to make them think it's a blowout.
好 别紧张 慢下来
Okay, just take it easy. Slow down.
好吗 离远点
All right? Stay back.
他们不相信爆胎
They don't buy that's a flat tire,
他们就会在这里设防
they're gonna go shields up right here.
走 走
Go. Go.
我们离吉伦家不到两公里
We're less than two klicks from Guillen's house.
快没机会了
Window's closing fast.
我们得选好地点
Uh, we need to pick our spot.
前面有个T字路口 他得向左或向右走
T intersection up ahead, he'll have to go left or right.
布洛克 靠近他 好吗
Brock, get closer to him, will you?
机不可失 戴维斯 控制
It's now or never. Davis, take control.
我想如果没有部署期间的禁令
Guess a deployment beer doesn't taste as sweet
啤酒喝起来就不那么甜了
when there's no general order prohibiting it.
当你有堆火的时候
Uh, deployment beer tastes
部署期间的啤酒味道会好很多
so much better when you get a fire.
我们应该 看看能从这里找到什么
We should, uh, see what we can grab from down here
然后在屋顶上点燃
and torch up on the roof.
是啊 屋顶上的一堆火
Oh, yeah, a rooftop inferno
对我们的隐藏很有帮助
is gonna do wonders for our cover.
这次行动已经吸引了足够多的注意力
Drew enough attention to ourselves on that op,
我说 这也没什么坏处
I mean, it can't hurt.
怎么 你对这次的实施有异议
What, do you got a problem with that execution?
听着 事情没有我们计划的那么顺利
Look, it wasn't as slick as we planned,
但我们做到了
but we got it done.
吉伦被抹去了
Guillen is erased.
我们看到和吉伦在一起的那两个家伙
Hey, the two guys we saw with Guillen?
人脸识别软件刚刚确认他们是伊弗雷姆·扎伊德
FRS just identified them as Ephraim Zaid
和阿曼·索鲁什
and Arman Soroush.
伊朗公民
Iranian nationals.
伊朗人吗
Iranians?
他们对核游戏并不陌生
They're no strangers to the nuclear game.
你觉得他们和这里有关
You think they're involved down here?
扎伊德和苏鲁什是
Zaid and Soroush are top-tier leadership
伊朗核项目的高层领导
in the Iranian nuclear program.
他们不会把时间浪费在一些白日梦上
They wouldn't waste their time on some pipe dream.
如果他们在这里 委内瑞拉的计划就是真的
If they're here, the Venezuelan program is real.
除了当地的奇爱博士(电影:核战争狂人博士)
Except for the local Dr. Strangelove
吃了引擎
that ate the engine block.
问问他现在有多真实
Ask him how real it is now.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表