剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
- 明天 - 那你
- Tomorrow. - Well, then you still
还有时间试着让他明白过来
have time to try and make him see the light.
在你去再试一次之前 能给我一个小时吗
Well, can you, um, actually give me an hour before you try again?
因为...我不记得上次洗澡
'Cause... I don't remember
是什么时候了 我有点...
the last time I showered, and I kind of...
你开始
You're starting to get
有点臭了
- a little smelly.
等等 你们会...
Oh, wait, are you gonna--
没人监督你们没问题吧
Are you guys gonna be okay unsupervised?
有没有搞错 我会强迫他吃东西
Are you kidding me? I will force him to eat.
好极了
Great.
杰森怎么了
What's going on with Jason?
我需要...
I need to...
告诉他一些事情...
read him in on something that...
...可能会迫使他靠边站 或者让他失去鸟(军徽)
...could force him to step aside or cost him his bird.
像他这样的作战人员 宁可走出他的掩体
Operator like him would rather go out on his shield than...
也不愿离开战场
take himself off the battlefield.
你开始扰乱他的生计
You starting messing with his livelihood,
谁知道他会有什么反应
who knows how he'll react?
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但我不应该为了他和我的队友
But don't I owe it to him and-and my teammates
在我发现问题时大声说出来吗
to speak up if I know there's a problem?
如果他不听你的 你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do when he doesn't listen?
你要跑去司令部吗
You gonna run to Command?
你不会想要像我一样的下场 儿子 成为不受欢迎的人
You don't want to end up like me, son, get PNG'd.
杰森会做他想做的事
Jason's gonna do what he wants to do,
不管你怎么说
regardless of your input.
不管你是去找他对质还是背着他
Whether you confront him or go behind his back,
谨慎点吧
be careful.
这样只会在你面前爆♥炸♥
It's just gonna blow up in your face.
莉安娜又拒绝睡午觉了吗
Is Leanne boycotting her naps again?
天啊 她就像婴儿时代的吉米·卡特(美国前总统,性格固执)
Man, she's like the Jimmy Carter of babies.
她刚睡着
She just dozed off.
- 妈妈的影响力很强 - 是的
- Mama's got that sway down. - Yeah.
我们今晚能享受一下爸爸妈妈的时光吗
How 'bout we get some Mommy and Daddy time tonight?
用这些臀部跳舞而不是睡觉
Just use these hips for dancing instead of sleeping.
你觉得布洛克会帮忙吗
You think Brock's avail?
恐怕不行
I'm afraid not.
我们要出一段时间的任务
We're getting spun up for a bit.
“一段”是多长
How long's "a bit"?
我不知道
I don't know.
1个月
A month.
6个月
Six months.
6个月吗
Six months?
是啊
Yeah.
我说
I mean,
你觉得我是什么感觉吗
how-how you think I feel?
你知道吗 想到...
You know? Think of all the...
我会错过莉安娜所有的重要阶段
Leanne milestones I'm gonna miss.
好吧 也许我该...
Okay. Well, maybe I'll just...
在你不在的时候 我会带她回德州
I'll take her back to Texas while you're gone.
我为什么要一直提醒你...
Why do I got to keep reminding you that...
这就是你的家
this is your home?
你去了德州
You go to Texas,
有什么能阻止你再也不回来
what's gonna stop you from never coming back?
你听到你自己说的话了吗
Do you hear yourself right now?
- 什么 - 这听起来好像
- What? - It sounds like
我们是你的囚犯 不是你的家人
we're your prisoners and not your family.
这表明我们的局面有多脆弱
Shows how fragile our situation is.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我的意思是...
I mean...
我们都爱我们的小女孩
We both love our little girl,
我们想做对她最有利的事 但...
and we want to do what's best for her, but...
也许我们只是为了她而玩过家家
maybe we're just playing house for her sake.
你认真的吗 我是说 这感觉...
You serious? I mean, th-this feels...
- 对我来说是真实的 我的意思是... - 不是吗
- real to me. I mean... - Does it?
我们和戴维斯喝酒的时候我明白了
I saw you when we had drinks with Davis.
你们之间的
The spark's still alive
- 火花还在 - 嘿 拜托
- between you two. - Hey. Come on.
我告诉过你
I-I've told you,
好吗 我和戴维斯之间结束了
okay, it's-it's over between Davis and I.
现在只关心
Uh... It's all about
你和莉安娜
you and Leanne now.
这也许是真的
That may be true.
但不告诉我
But not telling me
你在国外的医院吗
you were in a hospital overseas?
这可不是健康关系的标志
That's not the sign of a healthy relationship.
好吧 那么我们遇到了麻烦
Okay, well, we've hit a rough patch, then.
对吗 我...我会
All right? I'll-- I will--
我会待在家里不去参加行动了 我会...
I'll stay home from the op and I will just...
100%专注于我们
100% focus on us.
这有帮助 对吗
That's got to help, right?
如果没有莉安娜
If there were no Leanne,
你现在会抓得这么紧吗
would you be gripping so hard right now?
你觉得你爱上我了吗
Do you even think you're in love with me?
我想是的
I want to be.
我想和你相爱
And I want to be in love with you.
但莉安娜应该得到更好的生活
But Leanne deserves better
而不仅仅是一个假装的家庭
than just a family playing make-believe.
你和我也一样
And you and I do, too.
你现在在说什么
What are you saying right now?
我觉得莉安娜和我应该搬回去
I think Leanne and I should move home.
- 你要去多久 - 我不知道
- And how long will you be gone? - I don't know.
我怎么和你联♥系♥
And how do I get in touch with you?
就像我一直和你保持联♥系♥一样 好吗
Uh, like I always got in touch with you, all right?
我会联♥系♥你的 你别联♥系♥我
I'll get in touch with you, you don't get in touch with me.
你知道规矩 好吧
You know the drill. Okay?
在我回来之前不要做任何重大的
And do not make any major life decisions
人生决定 明白吗
before I'm back, you got it?
真的吗 这是你走之前想对我
Really? That's the last thing you want to say to me
说的最后一句话吗
before you go? Hmm.
是啊 因为我是认真的
Yeah, well, 'cause I mean it.
你得放手
You have to let this go.
你和妈妈在我这个年纪就结婚了
You and Mom were married by the time you were my age.
妈妈为我牺牲了很多 好让我能和小队在一起
Your mom sacrificed a lot for me so I could be with the teams.
现在布拉德要去基础水下爆破训练
All right? Now with Brad - heading off to BUD/- S,
你也要走这条路了
that puts you on the same path.
并不一定都得是这样的
It doesn't have to.
听着...
Look...
这场战争不会结束的 你明白吗
this war's not going anywhere, you understand?
它只会伤及那些与之抗争的人
All right? It's only breaking the people that fight it
更可悲的是 伤及爱他们的人
and, sadly, breaking the people who love them.
你把妈妈说得像个悲惨的受害者
You make Mom sound like some tragic victim.
你妈妈因为我而受苦
Your mom suffered because of me.
-好吗 - 什么意思
- All right? - What's that mean?
我不在的时候 琳达奶奶和爷爷像《欢乐满人间》里的
Visits from Grandma Linda and Pop-Pop swooping in
玛丽·波平斯一样突然造访 你想起来了吗
like Mary Poppins when I was gone, does that ring a bell?
妈妈是我见过的最坚强的人之一
Mom was one of the strongest people I've ever known.
她没有在挑战面前退缩
She didn't back down from challenges,
她知道什么时候该寻求帮助
and she knew when to ask for help.
知道吗 如果布拉德想以失败告终
You know what, if Brad wants to end up busted
充满遗憾 那也没关系
and full of regrets, that's fine,
只是不要再犯同样的错误
just don't make the same mistakes.
我不是妈妈 但更重要的是 布拉德也不是你
I'm not Mom, but more importantly, Brad is not you.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
爸爸 你离你应得的生活很近了
You were so close, Dad, to the life you deserve.
看到你退回到那悲惨的三英尺世界
Breaks my heart seeing you retreat back
(海豹六队的三英尺原则:把注意力集中在可控范围内)我很伤心
into your miserable three-foot world.
这么和你说吧 当你不在的时候
You know what, don't worry
不会主动联♥系♥你
about reaching out while you're gone.
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表