剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表
Well, she wired the money.
明天就会进入我们的账户
It'll be in our account tomorrow.
感觉沉重 是吗
Feels heavy, huh?
没有比双子大厦倒塌后被告知
No heavier than being told how much my dad's life was worth
我父亲的生命价值更重了
after the Towers came down.
知道吗 我很高兴“911”解决方案
You know, I was happy that the-the 9/11 settlement
能照顾到妈妈 但我...
was gonna take care of Mom, but I...
我从没想过钱的事
I never wanted to think about the money.
你接受了 让她很开心
You made her happy by accepting it.
宝贝...
Babe, the...
这些钱是...
That money is...
这只是另一个提醒
it's just another reminder
如果不是我 爸爸还会在这里
that Pop would still be here if it wasn't for me.
你已经经历了
You've been dealing with
很多事
so much.
你经历了创伤后痛苦综合症
Your PTS drama,
你一直在质疑
questions you've been raising about the impact
你的任务对世界的影响
your missions have on the world.
是的
Yeah.
18个月后你就能拿到20年的退休金了
Only 18 months till your 20-year pension.
如果你愿意
This money could allow you
这笔钱可以让你远离工作
to step away from operating if you wanted.
宝贝 20年的退休金并不能保证
Babe, 20-year is not a guarantee with someone
有人对我上次部署出现的问题 向司令部举报了
squealing to Command about my issues last deployment.
再说 我...
Besides, I...
爸爸牺牲生命不是为了让我享福的
Pop didn't give his life so I could kick my damn feet up.
我不是这个意思
Not what I'm saying.
你的生活总是有目标
You're always gonna be living with purpose.
这是一个改变
This is a chance to
关注这一目标的机会
refocus on what that purpose is.
- 是你 - 嗯
- Yeah? - Mm-hmm.
我要去街对面
Hey, I'm gonna go across the street
买♥♥个三明治和啤酒 你想要什么吗
and get a sandwich and a beer. You want anything?
好吧 我还是老样子吧 谢谢你
Oh, yeah, I'll take my usual. Thank you.
海耶斯
Hayes.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
是 马上到
Yeah, right away.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我得回基地了
I got to go back to the base.
现在吗 这是怎么回事
Right now? What's going on?
索托没说 我...
Soto didn't say. I...
紧急到不能告诉他们你出城了吗
So urgent you can't tell them you're out of town?
我不能 我是说 你知道的 这是我的工作没办法
I can't. I mean, come on, you know that. It's-it's my job.
- 是啊 - 我也希望我能留下
- Yeah. - And, look, I wish I could stay,
- 但我不能 好吗 - 我知道
- but I can't, all right? - I know.
我会...
I'll, uh...
我会很快回来 好吗 我马上就回来
I'll be back soon, all right? Just, uh... I'll be back.
您要见我吗 长官
You wanted to see me, sir?
- 海耶斯军士长 - 是的
- Master Chief Hayes. - Yeah.
一些事情已经曝光了
Something concerning has come to light.
那是什么
What's that?
国♥家♥安♥全♥局的技术人员在扫描网络
NSA techs who scan the web for operator security
以确保运营商的安全时发现了一张在伊♥斯♥兰♥极端主义网站中
found an image that has been in heavy circulation among
广为流传的图片
Islamic extremist sites.
这是布基纳法索的火车截停
That's the train takedown in Burkina Faso.
这些网站指责这名作战人员挫败了这次阴谋
The sites are blaming this operator for foiling the plot
并在火车上击毙了这些潜在的殉道者
and taking out the would-be martyrs on board.
这不是我的粉丝俱乐部最好的镜头
Well, you know, it's not the best shot for my fan club.
戴着墨镜几乎认不出我
Could hardly identify me with those sunglasses on.
还有另一张图片和这一张一起出现了
There's another image that started to pop up with that one.
你在基地外的照片 你的脸和位置都在外面
Shot of you outside base. Your face and location
都在那里
are out there.
他们知道我的名字吗 我的地址吗
They got my name? My address?
国♥家♥安♥全♥局没有发现任何个人信息的证据
NSA hasn't found evidence of any personal information
被发现了 但这并不意味着不会发生
having been uncovered, but that doesn't mean it won't happen.
已经发生了多起这样的事件
There have been multiple incidents of service members
服役人员被袭击者利用
being doxxed like this and assailants using
个人信息袭击他们
the personal details to assault them.
是啊 我面对过这么多敌人
Yeah, well, all the enemy I've faced, I'm not worried
我才不担心键盘后面藏着个坏蛋
about some toxic dirtbag hiding behind a keyboard.
这种威胁是合理的
This threat is legitimate.
它可能比我们想象的 更接近我们的家
It could be closer to home than any of us realize.
海军将在诺福克基地提供安全住所
The Navy will provide secure housing on base at Norfolk.
抱歉 你是认真的吗
I'm sorry, are you serious?
你需要采取一切措施来保护
You need to take every measure to protect
你和你的家人
yourself and your family.
- 杰森 - 是的
- Jace. - Yeah.
你不是出城了吗
Thought you were out of town?
司令部把我叫来了
Oh, uh, Command called me in.
我得跟他说点事
I had to talk to him about something.
命令吗
Command?
是的 命令
Yeah, Command.
他们说什么了
What-What'd they say?
希望他们不是因为我才叫你来的
Hope they didn't call you in on account of me.
某个极端分子的网站...
Some, uh, extremist website out there...
有一些我的照片
there's some pictures of me.
那时你还年轻 你需要钱
You were young, and you needed the money.
当时我在火车上 我没戴面具 我...
When I went in on the train, and I was unmasked, I...
直播上有我的资料
Livestream picked up a profile on me.
现在 我得保证我家人的安全
Now, I got to get my family safe.
- 我们能帮上什么忙 - 什么都不用
- What could we do to help? - Nothing.
你知道...
You know, uh...
艾玛要来了 我妈妈要来接麦奇
Emma's coming down, my mom's coming to get Mikey,
我打算让他们住在
and, uh, I'm gonna put them up at, uh,
诺福克的一个基地酒店
at a base hotel in Norfolk.
他们肯定被吓坏了
That's got to have them freaked out.
没 其实没有 你知道吗
No, it's not, actually. You know what?
他们没被吓到
They're not freaked out.
问题是我现在得去费城
Problem is I got to go to Philadelphia now
说服我爸回来
and convince my dad to come back.
而且 那个...他真的是个难缠的家伙
And that... He's a fucking pain in the ass.
如果你♥爸♥和我爸一样
Well, if your dad's anything like my dad,
我觉得这次行动你可能需要B队
I'd say you'd probably need Bravo for the op.
好了 我会处理
Well, I'll handle it.
- 杰森 - 什么事
- Hey, Jason? - Yeah?
嘿...我知道时机不对
Hey, uh...I know the timing sucks,
但...我得...我得告诉你们一些事
but, uh, I got, I got to,I got to tell you all something.
过了今天
Uh, after today,
我需要休息一段时间
I-I need to stand down for a while.
住院后 我以为
After the hospital, you know, I-I thought
我可以立马回归 但是
I could go jump right back in, but, uh,
这是不可能的
it's-it's not happening.
你的脑袋吗
Your head?
我的脑袋很好 脖子下面才是问题所在...
Head's good. Neck down's the problem. Uh...
上次行动对我的背部和臀部造成了新的损伤
This last op did some new damage to my back and my hip,
我还有5次手术没做完
and I'm still five surgeries behind on the old stuff.
很显然
Apparently,
随着时间的推移 忽视创伤并不能真正治愈它们
ignoring injuries over time doesn't actually heal them.
你要出去多久
How long you gonna be out for?
说实话 我不知道
Honestly, I-I don't know.
一个月还是一年
Uh, a month, a year?
我连想都不敢想
It scares me to even think about it.
离开B队会让我很痛苦
Being away from Bravo is gonna kill me,
但...
but...
你们应该拥有最好状态的我
you guys deserve the best version of me.
所以...
So...
真的很遗憾听到这个
Really sorry to hear about this.
你们知道我爱你们的
Ah... You know I love you guys.
我也爱你 兄弟
Love you, too, buddy.
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself.
再见 伙计
剧集 | 海豹突击队 | 导航列表