剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
As if you'd let me stand trial!
你敢审我试试
Arrest him!
抓住他
Arrest her, too. The witnesses say she was privy to every detail.
把她也抓了 证人说这事她全程参与
Take him.
照顾好他
Tell him I love him.
告诉他我爱他
Raise him as if he were your own.
将他视如己出
I will. I swear it.
我会的 我发誓
I am your queen.
我是你们的女王
You have no proof. You will never win this!
你们没证据 你们永远不会赢的
This is a mistake you'll never recover from.
你犯下的这个错误永远无法弥补
It will be your undoing.
这会成为你的祸根
The only crime I have committed
我犯下的唯一
that you care about is that I am a woman.
你关心的罪 就是我是个女人
A woman who wears a crown.
一个女王
A woman in power goes against nature itself.
女人掌权本就有违自然法则
Men will never willingly
男人绝不会自愿
bow to the weaker sex.
向弱势性别卑躬屈膝
And they will suffer greatly for it.
他们会因此备受煎熬
It was the start of my undoing.
那是我灾祸的开始
The only thing I regret
我唯一遗憾的事
is that it's been so long since I've seen his face.
就是太久没有见到他了
Did you get word to him?
你传话给他了吗
I believe that he is my only chance of survival.
他是我活下去的唯一希望了
We still await his answer.
我们还在等他的答复
You cannot allow the execution of a fellow queen.
你不能让一个女王被处决
Elizabeth, she is my mother.
伊丽莎白 她是我母亲
A mother you have not seen since you were an infant.
你还在襁褓中时就没见过她了
And whose doing was that?
这是因为谁
How much pressure from you did my uncle endure?
我舅舅承受了你多少压力
You are an adult now, and the king of Scotland.
你现在成年了 又是苏格兰国王
Surely you can make your own choices.
你当然可以自己做出决定
Why have you not gone to her?
你为什么不去找她
For the same reason you have avoided meeting her your entire life.
跟你一辈子不想见她的原因一样
Because we both have what is rightfully hers.
因为我们所有的一切都是她的
My crown and yours.
我的王冠和你的都是
It is she who should be uniting our nations.
应该由她统一我们的国家
James.
詹姆斯
She can't.
她不能
Her choices have ruined her.
她的选择毁了她
I often wonder, what choice did she have?
我经常想 她有什么选择
They say my father was mad.
他们说我父亲疯了
She must have been desperate.
她肯定很绝望
Desperate enough to come to you for help.
绝望到找你帮忙
And what did you do?
可你做了什么
Held her prisoner for two decades after promising to protect her!
明明答应保护她 却把她囚禁了二十年
When I made the offer,
我做出承诺时
I did not know she would be fleeing a murder charge.
不知道她背着谋杀的罪名
I did not know she would continue to conspire against me.
不知道她会继续意图推♥翻♥我
Men have conspired against you using her as a weapon.
是有男人利用她来意图推♥翻♥你
These letters you finally have as evidence--
你最后拿到的作为证据的信件
evidence enough to execute her-- could be forged.
足以处死她的证据 可能是伪造的
Then petition me to stop it.
那你求我别杀她
But the real forgery is you...
但其实你才是伪装的...
pretending to be brave.
伪装自己很勇敢
Elizabeth, the Warrior Queen, who ushered in the golden age,
伊丽莎白 战士女王 出现于黄金时代
when really all the while, you've been living in fear.
但其实你一直生活在恐惧里
Must be exhausting.
你一定很累
It is.
是的
Is that why you need the final choice to be mine?
所以你才需要我做出最终选择吗
Because you know you are giving into weariness?
因为你知道你会输给疲倦
Or is it because you know it's wrong?
还是说你知道这是错的
I ask you
我最后
one last time.
问你一次
Do you want to be named my heir,
你想成为我的继承人
James, the first of your name to rule
作为詹姆斯一世
England and Scotland, united at last?
最终统一英格兰和苏格兰吗
Ending the bloodshed between our two countries,
结束我们两国之间的流血牺牲
and fulfilling your mother's dream?
实现你母亲的梦想
Or...
或者
you could save her...
你可以救她
but she will rot for decades more in captivity,
但她会继续去把牢底坐穿
because I cannot have her blood on my hands.
因为我不能杀她
And I cannot let her go.
也不能放了她
Has my son replied?
我儿子答复了吗
We've received word from King James himself.
我们收到了詹姆斯国王本人的答复
He's not coming, and there will be no reprieve.
他不会来了 也不会有缓刑
I put my trust in you, my Lord.
我相信你 我的主
Mary? Mary?
玛丽 玛丽
Francis.
弗朗西斯
I've been waiting for you.
我一直在等你
Is this real?
这是真的吗
Nothing is more real.
没什么比这更真实了
I love you.
我爱你
I always have.
一直都是
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Were we truly this young?
我们真的这么年轻吗
Yes.
是的
It seems like so long ago.
感觉过了好久
It's been so difficult, Francis.
我过得好艰难 弗朗西斯
So difficult.
好艰难
That's over now.
艰难的日子结束了
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表