剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
It's almost as though she doesn't want you back.
看起来她似乎并不想让你回到法国
Bocce... such a devious game.
地掷球 这真是个迂回的游戏
But it is Italian, after all.
不过毕竟这是意大利人玩的游戏
Your Majesty,
女王陛下
might I have a word?
我能和您说句话吗
If it's regarding Lord Darnley's
如果是有关达恩利大人的
marriage arrangement, speak freely.
婚事的话 不妨直言
Lord Narcisse has bigger things
比起做媒 纳西斯大人
on his mind than matchmaking,
现在有更重要的事情要考虑
such as how to avoid another humiliating loss.
比如如何避免再一次不光彩的输掉
Lord White has
怀特大人
reluctantly agreed to release Lady Keira
虽不情愿 但还是同意与凯拉小姐
from her engagement, but he isn't happy about it.
解除婚约 但他十分不悦
I've arranged to send a substantial sum.
我已经安排好给他送去大量赔偿
Then we are one step closer
如此一来 我们进一步
to keeping Darnley from Mary's reach.
将达恩利与玛丽隔离开来了
Well done.
干得不错
I admit, I was concerned
我承认 我一度担心
about your reluctance
你是否会抗拒
to work against your "other" Queen.
与你的另一位女王作对
I have one queen,
我只有一位女王
one country and one goal: peace.
一个祖国 也只有一个目标 那就是和平
A political marriage between Mary and Lord Darnley
玛丽和达恩利大人间的政♥治♥联姻
would only fan the flames of war.
只会燃起战争的火焰
What is not a step towards peace
而约翰·诺克斯已经
is that John Knox has arrived at English court.
抵达英格兰宫廷一事 则与和平无益
Knox accepted my invitation.
诺克斯接受了我的邀约
He plotted your assassination and dares to show his face here?
他有意暗♥杀♥你 竟还敢在此露面
He knows I cannot arrest him
他知道除非手握他叛国的证据
without proof of his treachery, which I do not have.
否则我无法逮捕他 而我确实没证据
Then why on earth have you brought him here?
那你为什么还要把他带到这里来
If Knox accepted my invitation,
如果诺克斯接受了我的邀约
it means he does not suspect I know his involvement.
那就意味着他没想到我已经知道他参与其中
Knox's weakness is that he thinks he's untouchable.
诺克斯的弱点在于他觉得自己高高在上
But I have a plan to show him he's not.
但我有个计划能让他知道 他并非如此
Another Mass.
又一次弥撒
God must be drowning in our adoration.
上帝肯定要溺毙在我们的敬仰中了
I like Mass. It brings me comfort
我喜欢弥撒 它能带给我安宁
to know that Leith's soul can be at peace.
能让我知道利思的灵魂得到了安息
Some advice from a caring sister?
需要我这个姐姐给你点建议吗
Don't grieve so openly for a commoner
不要如此公开地对一个平民之死
you should never have even considered marrying.
表示悲痛 你甚至不该考虑嫁给他
It will hurt your reputation, and for what?
这会损害你的名誉 这有什么好处呢
He's dead.
他人都死了
How often is Charles taking the Eucharist?
查尔斯多久吃一次圣餐
He's back from Paris, I sent word
他从巴黎回来了 我告诉他
that we were attending Mass; why didn't he join us?
我们在参加弥撒了 他为什么不和我们一起
The king is a pious but busy man.
国王虽虔诚 但国事繁忙
Or should be.
是这样就好了
The nobles tell me he missed the last two privy council meetings
贵族们告诉我他前两次枢密院会议都没参加
because he'd taken to his bed.
因为他卧病在床了
They lack leadership,
他们缺乏领导
especially with the lord chancellor
特别是当大♥法♥官
stuck in English prison.
还被关在英格兰监狱时
I assure you that Lord Narcisse's return
我向你保证 纳西斯大人回归法国一事
is being taken care of.
我们已经处理好了
Queen Elizabeth has sent word
伊丽莎白女王已经送信来说
that the English are willing to release him
只要法国进行经济补偿
if France makes monetary reparations.
英格兰就愿意释放他
Doesn't that require the king's signature?
那不需要国王的签名吗
I don't see that happening anytime soon,
查尔斯现在这么忙于国事
what with Charles so "busy."
我看这事一时半会是不成了
Admit it, Mother:
承认吧 母亲
France needs new leadership.
法国需要新的领袖
I can't believe it.
我简直不敢相信
Charles fires me as his regent
查尔斯罢免了我的摄政王之位
so he can rule the country by himself
好让自己可以独掌治理国家的大权
and he's not even ruling it.
结果他根本掌控不了这个国家
Charles fired you because you were a self-serving tyrant
查尔斯罢免你是因为你是个肆意妄为的暴君
whom he could no longer trust.
他没法再相信你
Why, Claude, how nice of you to take time
克劳德 我真感激你从无尽的悲痛中
away from your grief to criticize.
抽出时间来指责我
This is more important
较之我与你弟弟间
than my strained relations with your brother.
紧张的关系 这事更为重要
If the position of lord chancellor remains open,
如果大♥法♥官一职无人担任
Spain will try to fill it with one of their own,
西班牙会试图让他们的人来担任
and granting Spain a presence in our government
如此一来就在我们的政♥府♥中给西班牙争得一席之位
practically makes France a Spanish colony.
这样就使法国成为西班牙的殖民地了
I will not allow it.
我决不允许
Your brother can sign those papers in my blood,
你弟弟可以用我的血来签署这些文件
but I and France need Narcisse!
但我和法国需要纳西斯
I selected those four generals myself, Mary.
那四位将军是我亲自选的 玛丽
I've known them for years.
我和他们相识多年了
I don't believe there's a traitor among them.
我不相信他们中会有叛徒
The only people who knew about
知道我们想要给卡侬比
our attempts to supply Canonbie
提供补给的只有
were those generals, myself and you.
只有那些将军 我和你
And yet England has thwarted us every time.
可是每次英格兰都能探听到消息
Through luck or skill, I don't know.
我不知道靠的是运气还是手段
But I trust those men.
但我信任他们
They are loyal both to Scotland and to you.
他们都忠于苏格兰和你
And what about their servants?
那他们的仆人呢
Or their wives?
或是他们的妻子
You tend to underestimate women, James.
你总爱低估女人 詹姆斯
Like you underestimated me.
就像你低估了我一样
I made a mistake.
是我做错了
I failed to tell you
我没告诉你
about Knox's involvement in Lola's death
诺克斯与萝拉的死有关
because I didn't trust your leadership,
因为我不相信你的领导力
and I was wrong.
可是我错了
Now I don't know who to trust.
可现在我不知道该信任谁
You had your own agenda when you rescued me from Clan Gordon.
你将我从戈登家族救出来时有自己的计划
And you forced my hand against them,
可你逼我对付了他们
making me an enemy of the Catholics and John Knox.
让我成为约翰·诺克斯和天主教♥徒♥共同的敌人
Now I have no choice to serve anyone but you.
现在我别无选择 只能忠于你
Which brings me to ask you this, James, can I trust you?
这不禁让我想问 詹姆斯 我能信任你吗
Canonbie isn't Clan Gordon.
卡侬比与戈登家族不同
It's not a Catholic or Protestant issue.
这不是天主教和新教之间的问题
This is about Scotland.
而是事关苏格兰的问题
None of us wants that village falling to England.
我们都不希望那里落入英格兰手里
Well, someone does, and they're close to me.
有人希望 而且是我的身边人
Do you have any idea what it feels like
你明白那种
to have a whole village's lives in your hands,
全村人的命都在你的手里
and not know who I can trust?
你却不知道能信任谁的感觉吗
Not even my own brother?
甚至连亲哥哥都不敢相信
Mary... Stop.
玛丽... 够了
There is nothing you can say.
你不必再说了
Your actions have spoken for you.
事实胜于雄辩
And if I am going to be alone,
如果我只能孤军奋战
then I will save Canonbie myself.
那我就一个人去解救卡侬比
Reverend Knox, thank you so much for coming.
诺克斯教士 感谢你能来
I was honored...
我很荣幸
and surprised by your request.
也很惊讶于你的邀请
Please excuse the heightened security.
请原谅这森严的防卫
You may not have heard,
你可能还没听说
but there was recently an attack on my life
前阵子在这座城♥堡♥里
at my own castle, and I think
有人想取我性命
you can guess who was responsible.
你应该猜得到幕后主使是谁
Mary, Queen of Scots.
苏格兰女王 玛丽
Well, what can you expect from a Catholic?
天主教♥徒♥都这样
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表