剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I know how you solve problems.
我知道你是怎么解决问题的
Martel was no problem.
马特尔没有问题需要解决
He was a shamed man.
他只是个感到羞耻的人
Harshly refused by Claude, publicly humiliated...
被克劳德粗暴拒绝...
Mother! Did you read the note?
母亲 你读过他的遗言吗
His ego couldn't take it,
他的骄傲受不了这样的打击
and I do think that he was keenly aware
我知道他了解到
of having failed you,
让你失望了
but suicide...
但自杀...
...that is such a shameful way to go...
...真是一个不体面的告别方式
and a mortal sin.
也是弥天大罪
I mean, you could push
你应该
for an inquiry, but then Martel's end
好好探查一番 但那样的话马特尔的死亡
will be discussed more broadly.
就会遭到更多讨论
I don't think the Guises will like that.
我认为吉斯家不会想要这样
Fine.
好吧
There's no point in arguing.
争论没有意义
As a corpse, he's hardly a viable husband
作为尸体 他既不能做丈夫
or a Catholic presence.
也不能做天主教♥徒♥
But France does need one.
但是法国需要一个人
A Catholic presence, I mean.
我是指天主教♥徒♥
Someone to counsel the young king and reassure
需要一个人辅佐年轻的国王
the Vatican that Rome has the right
确保罗马教廷
dynastic line on the throne.
拥正确的人为王
Popes can displace kings...
教皇可以罢免国王...
but I don't have to tell you that.
但我不是非得告诉你
Yet you do.
你要告诉我
So, you'll be staying.
那样你就可以留下
Indefinitely.
当然了
And Spain steps in.
西班牙介入了
You were supposed to kill
你应该把整个家族都杀掉
the entire clan, not just their leader.
不是只杀掉他们的领袖
Now you've strengthened Mary's hand.
这下你增强了玛丽的力量
She gave me no choice. I couldn't publicly refuse the queen.
她让我别无选择 我不能公开拒绝女王
Well, you should have found a way.
你应该想办法
Oh, but you didn't. You threw your lot in with Mary and now God
但是你没有 你让自己的命运跟她相连
will take you down with her.
现在上帝将让你跟她一起毁灭
I will spread the word with my followers
我会告诉我的信徒
that you betrayed us,
你背叛了我们
that you're a Catholic sympathizer, a weak...
你是天主教拥护者 一个软弱的...
Do not threaten me.
不要威胁我
I am half brother to the queen.
我是女王同父异母的哥哥
My family has royal blood in our veins.
我的家族有王室血统
The people believe that God chose us to rule,
人♥民♥相信上帝选择了我们来统治
while you merely spout His teachings.
而你只是宣扬上帝教诲的人
That is true power.
我拥有的才是真正的力量
Power that a commoner like you will never have.
你这种普通人永远不会拥有的力量
Keira.
凯拉
Where's my son? Where's Darnley?
我儿子呢 达恩利呢
He's not here, Lady Lennox.
他不在这里 雷诺克斯夫人
But he was, from the looks of it.
但看样子他之前是在这里的
I don't know why you two continue
我不知道你们两个为什么
to pursue this dangerous little love affair.
继续这一危险的爱情关系
You have no future and you know it.
你们没有未来 你知道的
I have defied Elizabeth
我违抗了伊丽莎白
to secure a crown for my son,
来确保我儿子得到王位
and nothing is going to stand in my way, certainly not you.
什么事都不能妨碍我 你也不能
Now, Queen Mary has expressed interest in Darnley
玛丽女王表达出了对达恩利的兴趣
and I need to get him to Scotland,
我需要让他前往苏格兰
and he must leave before Elizabeth finds him.
他必须在伊丽莎白找到他前离开
So, where... is... Darnley?
所以 达恩利到底在哪里
He got a letter from the queen.
他收到了女王的来信
Which queen?
哪个女王
Mary writes to me.
玛丽只给我写信
Not Elizabeth-- I have intercepted all of her letters.
不是伊丽莎白 我拦截了她所有的信
Apparently not all.
显然不是所有的
Your Majesty,
女王陛下
may I present the honorable Lord Darnley.
尊贵的达恩利大人觐见
Queen Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白女王
I hear you've been looking for me.
我听说你在找我
You're a difficult man to find.
你还真难找
I thought you'd be halfway to Scotland by now,
我还以为你在去苏格兰的路上了
on your way to marrying my cousin.
去跟我的表亲成婚
I know why you want to prevent that wedding.
我知道你为什么阻止那场联姻
You fear the tides of power will turn against you.
你担心我们联姻后会一起反对你
With all my Catholic allies here in England,
我在英格兰有众多天主教同盟
I am the foothold Mary needs to start a revolution
我是玛丽开始一场革命 废黜你
and dethrone you...
所需要的据点...
hypothetically.
理论上是这样的
So, you've come to my court to bargain.
所以你是来跟我谈条件的
Very well.
好吧
What do you want?
你想要什么
I'm in love with a woman I can't have.
我爱上了一个我无法拥有的女人
She is promised to a suitor of a powerful family.
她被许给了一个有权有势家族的追求者
As queen, you can break their engagement.
作为女王 你可以取消他们的婚约
That sounds expensive.
这个要求很高
If you do this for me,
如果你为我这么做
I will stay here in England with the woman I love.
我会跟我爱的女人一起留在英格兰
Queen Mary and I will never meet.
玛丽女王和我不会见面
And without me, Mary Stuart will be powerless against you.
没有我 玛丽·斯图尔特就没力量反对你了
How are you feeling?
你感觉如何
It's good to be home... and to be unmarried.
回家真好 单身真好
Yes, the single life is a bit rougher here than I remembered.
是 我印象中单身生活本没有这么轻松
A letter arrived for you.
给你的信
It's from Gideon.
吉迪恩的
Mary.
玛丽
You sent for me?
你找我吗
I received intelligence from England today.
我今天收到了英格兰来的情报
John Knox was behind the assassination attempt on Elizabeth.
约翰·诺克斯谋划了刺杀伊丽莎白的事件
He forged a letter in my handwriting
他以我的笔迹伪造了一封信
ordering Lola to kill Elizabeth.
命令萝拉杀害伊丽莎白
Lola thought she was just following my command
萝拉以为她只是在听我的命令行事
and she died for it.
她因此而死
Mary, I...
玛丽 我...
I'm so sorry.
真的很遗憾
I can't keep blaming my cousin for this.
我不能一直责怪我的表亲
I would've done the same.
换我我也会这么做
As it is, because of who we are,
因为我们的身份
it doesn't make a difference.
不管谁都会这么做
We are still two queens
我们仍然是两个女王
and there is only one English throne.
而英格兰王位只有一个
Did you know about Knox?
你知道诺克斯的事吗
Mary, I'm on your side.
玛丽 我是跟你站在一边的
I am asking if you knew.
我在问你知不知道
I knew... after the fact.
我知道 但那是事后
And you did nothing.
可你却什么都没做
You said nothing.
你什么都没说
You had just achieved peace with the Protestants.
你刚跟新教♥徒♥取得和平
If you'd retaliated against Knox...
如果你报复诺克斯...
You didn't trust my judgment. I do now.
你不信任我的判断 我现在信了
The way you handled Clan Gordon proved to me that...
你处理戈登家族的事向我证明了...
I don't have to prove myself to you.
我不用向你证明自己
I am queen!
我是女王
And your job is to serve me!
你的工作是效忠我
Instead you serve a Protestant agenda.
可是你却效忠了一个新教♥徒♥
Knox's agenda.
你效忠了诺克斯
You tried to help wipe out my Catholic supporters,
你帮忙摧毁我的天主教支持者
or was that Knox's idea, too?
还是说那也是诺克斯的主意
I defied Knox and severed all ties with him.
我违抗了诺克斯 跟他断绝了一切关系
I have no other side but yours.
我只站在你这边
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表