剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
and imagine you as I wish.
让我把你想成那个人的地方
Or better yet,
或者
make me stop thinking at all.
能让我无法思考更好
Stop! Stop!
住手
What are you doing?!
你们在做什么
I command you, leave at once!
我命令你们 马上离开
Release me! This is not what it appears!
放开我 这不是看起来的这样
I've given it thought, James.
我考虑了一下 詹姆斯
You should not be here.
你不该来这里
Not in my home.
不该来我家
But I am only here because you invited me.
你邀请了我 我才来的
And I only invited you because you have been
我会邀请你是因为你一直
relentless in your pursuit.
坚持不懈地追求我
I needed to speak to you freely,
我需要和你谈谈
but now...
但现在
I am truly sorry if my presence causes you discomfort.
要是我的出现让你不舒服 我很抱歉
Please,
请你
don't lie to me.
不要骗我
Or to yourself.
也不要欺骗自己
In my position,
我如今的位置
I am constantly surrounded by those
周围所有人
who would seek to deceive me.
都想欺骗我
It would pain me to think that you are no different.
若你与他们无异 我会很痛心
James,
詹姆斯
I would never deceive you,
我永远不会骗你
but I cannot.
但我不能这样
You invited me here
你邀请我来这里
because you think of me as often as I think of you.
因为你也像我想念你一样想念着我
Sir, you are too bold.
先生 你太大胆了
Because your husband is safely away.
因为你丈夫在远方
And because,
也是因为
from the day we met,
自从初见那天起
we've both burned for this.
我们就注定万劫不复
I will burn for this.
是我会下地狱
God save my soul.
愿上帝保佑我
I can't.
我做不到
You humiliated me!
你羞辱了我
What happens within this room is my business alone.
这间房♥子里发生的是我的私事
Not yours, not the Church's, not...
与你无关 与教堂无关 更...
Spare me your humiliation.
别说我的羞辱
What about the shame you've brought to this family?
那你让家族蒙羞的事又如何
Not to mention this country and to God himself?
再加上对国家和对神明的亵渎
Enough!
够了
God himself has seen much worse and survived.
上帝目睹过许多人性丑恶也安然无恙
He will this, as well.
这次也一样
Can't you see your sister is grieving?
你没看到你妹妹很伤心吗
She's trying to push away the pain of Leith's death.
利思死了 她在努力疗伤
Of course.
好啊
Take her side.
你就帮她说话吧
Rules don't apply to Claude.
规矩对克劳德无用
They never have. She does as she pleases,
一向如此 她可以随心所欲
whereas I've always been dutiful,
而我却必须承担责任
marrying for the good of France.
为了法国的未来而远嫁
Yes! And you're happy with Philip!
对 可是你和菲利普很幸福
Why do you punish Mother,
这件事给你带来了好处
all of us, for something that made your life better?
你为何要因此惩罚母亲 惩罚我们
Because my life used to be so much worse
因为我住在这里的时候
when I lived here.
生活像地狱
Yours seems as if it's been grand.
可你的生活却宛若天堂
So close to Mother, always defends you.
母亲宠爱你 总是护着你
There is a price to pay...
这是要付出代价的...
For being loved?
被爱有代价吗
For growing close to one another?
与人亲近有代价吗
For the sins of the flesh.
肉♥欲♥罪孽要付出代价
You are not my judge!
你无权审判我
No, but my church and my God are.
对 但教堂和神明可以
And they've already decided on your punishment.
他们已经决定惩罚你
No.
不
You're being sent to a nunnery.
你会被送去修道院
You can't do that.
你无权这样做
Thanks to the laws of our faith
感谢主的规约
and my friends at the Vatican who enforce them,
感谢教廷的弟兄执行这些规约
it's already been done.
事情已成定局
Your form is very impressive.
你的姿势真标准
I'm glad you think so.
谢谢你的夸奖
I've been playing since I was a child.
我从小就玩这个
Really?
是吗
Perhaps we'll take our own children
也许将来我们可以带孩子
to the links at St. Andrews one day.
去圣安德鲁斯练习高尔夫
We just met an hour ago and already we have children?
我们一小时前才认识 就说起孩子的事了
Well, the sooner we have a child,
毕竟子嗣来得越快
the sooner our line is ensured.
我们的联盟就越稳固
Ah. Politics?
又是政♥治♥
And just when I was beginning to enjoy myself.
我还刚觉得开心呢
You may have intruded on my holiday, Lord Darnley,
你虽然打扰了我的假期 达恩利大人
but I will not let you spoil it with business.
但我不会让你用公事扰我雅兴
Although I am curious.
不过我很好奇
Have you already named our children?
你是否已给孩子起好了名字
Or did you leave at least that part for me?
亦或是你打算稍微尊重下我的意思
Well, I hope one of them will be called James.
我希望一个孩子可以叫詹姆斯
After our father.
以父亲的名字
You must be Lord Darnley. Indeed.
你一定是达恩利大人 正是
I'm going to hazard a guess that you are James?
让我来猜猜看 你是詹姆斯
Lord Moray, my brother and most trusted adviser.
他是莫里大人 我的兄弟 我的忠诚谏臣
And it is as your adviser that I am here.
我正是来这里向你进谏的
I have news that cannot wait.
我有急事
For the Queen.
要向女王殿下请示
Please excuse us, Lord Darnley.
失陪一下 达恩利大人
I've learned that John Knox is speaking this very day
我听说约翰·诺克斯正在帕斯郡外的农场
at a farm outside Perthshire.
今天正在发表演说
He intends to turn Catholics against you.
他似乎想让天主教♥徒♥讨♥伐♥你
What import could a place like that have for Knox?
这样的地方对诺克斯有何好处
They are hosting a harvest festival.
他们正在举办丰收节
People travel for miles to attend.
许多人千里迢迢去参加
His hope is that they will take his poisoned seeds of discontent
他希望能够将这罪恶的种子
and scatter them as they return to their homes.
散播到他们的家乡
Why would loyal Catholics listen to anything Knox has to say?
虔诚的天主教♥徒♥为何要听诺克斯的话
Their crops have failed.
庄稼收成不好
The people have little to eat.
人们没有足够的食物
He's going to portray you
他会将你描述成
as a distant and uncaring queen.
一个事不关己高高挂起的女王
You could only know this if...
你知道这些 只可能是因为...
I was in Knox's study.
我去了诺克斯的书房♥
I read his personal notes.
读了他的私人笔记
You have entered the enemy's camp.
你潜入了敌人的营地
Well done.
干得好
And now I must do the same.
现在我也要做同样的事情
We will go to Perthshire.
我们去帕斯郡
And where Knox has sown hatred,
在诺克斯散布仇恨的地方
we will scatter seeds of hope.
我们来散播希望的种子
And if the people are hostile?
如果那些人有敌意呢
I will give them a reason not to be.
我会给他们一个不恨我的理由
And I will take Darnley with me.
我会带上达恩利大人
Give him a chance to make a good impression on the people,
给他一个给人♥民♥留下好印象的机会
as he has with me.
他给我的印象不错
I was there when His Majesty faced the boar,
陛下面对这头野猪的时候我也在场
armed with only a spear.
他当时只有一根长矛
But King Henry VIII was no ordinary man.
但亨利八世并非寻常人
My father was a giant among men.
我父亲很魁梧
"The Hunting King,"
"猎手国王"
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表