剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I think they will.
他们应该会的
I have offered Lord Hamilton
我已经请汉密尔顿大人
a seat on the privy council.
加入枢密院了
A seat on the privy council?
让他加入枢密院
Why don't you just hand him your throne, as well?
你怎么不把王位也给他
The same ambition that drove the Hamiltons
他们杀我祖父就是为了称王
to take my grandfather's life
你不怕他们对你
could drive them to take yours.
故技重施吗
And since you refused me
而且你还拒绝了
the Crown Matrimonial,
让我成为并肩王
they will stake their own claim to rule.
他们会让自己坐上王位的
You are determined to paint them as murderers.
你一心把他们说成是杀手
And you
可你
should have discussed this with me!
应该事先跟我商量一下
I'm your husband, I'm your king!
我是你的丈夫 你的国王
Not just some figurehead!
不是花瓶
What am I saying?
我在说什么
Of course,
当然了
that's all I am to you.
我对你来说就是个花瓶
I didn't want it to be like this.
我也不希望这样
I had hoped that our marriage
我也曾希望我们的婚姻
would be a partnership in every way.
会让我们成为方方面面的伙伴
But with your drinking, your cheating,
但你酗酒 出轨
your blind ambition...
盲目的野心...
I am trying to be better!
我在努力变好
Then try harder.
那就再努力点
I mean it, Darnley.
我是认真的 达恩利
If the Hamiltons stay
如果汉密尔顿家族
for your coronation,
留下参加你的加冕礼
you cannot let them provoke you
你不能受他们挑拨
to anger or violence.
而发火或动手
A better partner,
一个好的伙伴
a better king knows that sometimes,
好的国王知道有些时候
we must do things we hate for the sake of the Crown.
为了头上的王冠 我们必须做自己讨厌的事
The Archduke of Austria seemed like a nice fellow.
奥地利大公看起来是个好人
He's a little bit fancy for my taste.
我觉得他很合适
Well, he was very handsome.
他很英俊
With a long, powerful stride.
步幅很大
I was practically breathless trying to keep up with him.
为了追上他我都上气不接下气了
Stride is what one looks for in a horse,
马才需要大步长
not a husband.
丈夫不需要
I prefer to match my pace
我更喜欢配合
to my partner's.
伴侣的速度
I may take things more slowly, but...
可能我会很慢 但是...
you will still find yourself
你依然会
breathless.
上气不接下气
Oh, wait.
等等
I forgot to bring the...
我忘记带...
Oh, it doesn't matter.
没关系
You are a queen
你是一个
looking to make a strategic marriage alliance.
正在寻找政♥治♥联姻的女王
You can't very well do that
怀着别人的孩子
when you're pregnant with another man's child.
可很难做到这一点
If I can get pregnant at all.
前提是我能怀上孩子
Once I am wed,
等我结婚
I will be expected to produce an heir
他们就会让我生继承人
and blamed if I do not.
生不出来就会遭受指责
Getting pregnant before I'm married
结婚前就怀孕
might not be the worst idea.
也不是特别糟的主意
If I am barren,
如果我无法生育
there's no reason to give up half my throne.
就没必要让出半个王位了
If you do get pregnant...
要是你怀孕了
I could be married within a week.
一周之内我就能结婚
With my child. No one will know.
可怀的是我的孩子 没人会知道
What, and that makes it better?
这是什么好事吗
I'm just your stud horse,
我不过是你为了测试
testing your fertility?
生育能力的种马
I'm sorry, I just thought that...
对不起 我只是觉得...
I know this is meant to be
我知道这段关系
a relationship of convenience and nothing more, but...
不过是我们各取所需 但是...
what we share has--
我们之间的感情
has quite unexpectedly become very personal to me.
已经意外地掺杂了我的个人情感
I appreciate that's not what you need
我知道你现在并不需要
right now. Or want.
或想要这个感情
I'm sorry for that.
很抱歉
Are you here to lavish me
你是来送我
with more gifts
更多礼物
and then send me away to rot?
然后送走我 让我自生自灭吗
You are the only one at court
宫廷里只有你的话
who has the king's heart.
国王才听得进去
That makes you very special.
这一点让你与众不同
Charles needs you now.
查尔斯需要你
There is a very delicate situation at Vendome.
凡登出了一件很棘手的事
Protestants have taken hostages.
新教♥徒♥绑♥架♥了别人
I thought I made it clear.
我以为我说的很清楚了
Our arrangement is off.
我们的协议已经作废了
I won't do anything for a man who only seeks to use me.
我不会为只想利用我的男人做任何事
Nicole...
妮可
I need to apologize.
我道歉
You have come to mean something to me.
你已经对我有了意义
You're just saying that now to get what you want.
你这么说只是为了得到自己想要的
It's what I want that pains me.
让我痛苦的正是我想要的
I had a wife who was killed.
我曾经的妻子被杀了
Lola.
萝拉
Yes. Of course.
是的 当然是她
Why didn't I realize?
我怎么没想到
Because you're young and still so innocent.
因为你还那么年轻天真
Being with you
和你在一起
feels like a betrayal...
感觉像是一种背叛
Because you love me, too?
因为你也爱我吗
I don't want to.
我并不想这样
The truth is that...
但事实是
I cannot erase you from my mind.
我没法不去想你
I have deemed that
我认为
immediate military action is required
我们应当马上采取军事手段
to quash the Protestant insurgents in Vendome,
将叛乱的新教♥徒♥逐出旺多姆
and save innocent lives.
救出那些无辜的生命
France will not tolerate such blatant and aggressive
法国不会容忍♥这种
defiance of the Crown and its laws.
对皇室和法律的公然挑衅
Very wise,Your Majesty. Excellent.
这很明智 陛下 太好了
Well done, Nicole.
干得漂亮 妮可
She's good in bed,
她床上功夫不错
and she can turn on the tears as well as the praise.
简直让人欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
And well done you.
你也干得不错
I was starting to think you didn't have it in you.
我还以为你对此不再有兴趣了呢
Oh, I played her masterfully.
我技巧可是很娴熟呢
And all it cost me
我的损失只不过是
was the desecration of Lola's memory.
亵渎了关于萝拉的记忆
But that doesn't mean anything to you, does it?
但这对你来说无足轻重 是吗
Emily, tell me what's happened.
艾米丽 告诉我发生了什么
My husband knows about us.
我丈夫发现了我们的事情
And I know you were only using me.
而我发现了你只是在利用我
And I hate you.
我恨你
More than I thought possible.
比我想象中更恨
But I need you.
但我需要你
My husband says he forgives me,
我丈夫说他原谅我
but he treats me worse than a common whore.
但他待我比人尽可夫的妓♥女♥还不如
I am forced to sleep and eat with the animals.
我被迫与动物同吃同睡
And I am beat with the same rod.
被用同样的棒子抽打
Emily, I'm sorry.
艾米丽 对不起
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表