剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
But I shouldn't be telling you that, should I?
不过我不该告诉你 对吧
Except she has told me
不过她跟我说过
what a trusted servant you are.
你是她很信任的近臣
She even pleaded with me to let you stay
甚至在她把你送到基♥督♥教国家之后
after she'd sent you all over Christendom,
还求我让你留下
because I was jealous.
因为我嫉妒
Baseless, of course.
当然了 毫无根据的嫉妒
She made sure I knew
她让我确信
I was the only man she wanted.
我是她唯一需要的人
And Elizabeth can be very reassuring.
伊丽莎白很懂如何"说服"人
I waited for you.
我一直在等你
Why did you not come for me?
你为什么不来找我
I was told you already had a guest.
我听说你已经有客人了
Another guest?
另一位客人
Who told you?
谁告诉你的
Your fiance. No, no, your lover,
你未婚夫 不对 是你的爱人
the archduke.
大公
He caught me on my way to your room.
我在去你房♥间的路上碰到他了
He was waiting to be entertained by you as well.
他也在等着被你款待
"Reassured," he called it.
用他的话是 被"说服"
Gideon, I had to. Oh, did he force you?
吉迪恩 我必须见他 是他胁迫你吗
He is to be my husband.
他将会是我的丈夫
He isn't your husband yet!
可他现在还不是
You assured me that this union was merely
你跟我说 你们的结合仅仅是
for political reasons, for your safety.
政♥治♥关系 为了你的安全
You said it was for my survival.
你说的 这是为了保命
You told me yourself this marriage was a necessity.
你亲口说 这场婚姻是必需的
But you are sleeping with him
你却在结婚前跟他上♥床♥了
in advance of it; a risk in and of itself.
这本身就是冒险
I mean, why would you take it?
你为什么还要答应
To protect us! To make him think I love him
为了保护我们 让他以为我爱的是他
and not you!
而不是你
You lie to him, you lie to me...
你骗他 也骗了我
Because if you knew he suspected,
那是因为 如果你知道他起了疑心
you would end things with me.
你就会结束我们的关系
And I can't bear to lose you.
我不能失去你
Our affair puts you in danger.
我们的恋情让你很危险
I don't care. I do!
我不在乎 我在乎
I mean, why risk so much with this affair
如果我们的恋情最终会让你厌倦
when you'll eventually tire of it?
为什么你现在还如此冒险
I won't ever tire of you.
我不会厌倦你
You're so clever.
你太聪明了
Your lies come so easily.
谎话张口就来
In time, you'll think less of even me
总会有一天 因为深信你的谎话
for believing them.
你就不会在乎我了
You've put a sea between us.
你让我们之间的距离越来越远
You didn't have to send me to a three-year-old's
即使我不去布拉格参加三岁孩子的生日派对
birthday party in Prague to do it.
我们也是所爱隔山海了
We're finished, Your Majesty.
我们结束了 女王陛下
I don't want any part of you.
我不想再见到你了
I do hope you'll forgive me for arriving unannounced,
希望你能原谅我的不请自来
Queen Mary.
玛丽女王
Why are you here?
你怎么来了
I've come for revenge, for Lola.
我来为萝拉报仇
I want to take what John Knox holds most dear.
我要夺走约翰·诺克斯最珍视的东西
Catherine told me you saw.
凯瑟琳告诉我 你看到了一切
That you were there at the end.
最后的时刻 你在那里
I'm thankful Lola wasn't alone.
我很感激 萝拉并不孤单
Knox will pay for his sins--
诺克斯会为他的罪孽付出代价
for Lola and many others--
为了萝拉还有其他人
but not by your hand.
但不该由你动手
His followers would be quick to blame me
如果他离奇地死了或者失踪了
if he were to die or disappear under mysterious circumstances.
他的追随者很快会怪罪到我头上
I can assure you, there will be no repercussions for your Crown.
我保证 这不会影响到你的王位
Catherine was very clear, insistent upon it.
凯瑟琳对此态度很明确 很坚持
But when Knox plotted a coup
不过当诺克斯与你的枢密院
with your privy council,
发动政♥变♥的时候
she felt that my desire for revenge could be of service.
她觉得我复仇的欲望可以派上用场了
Revenge you have waited very patiently for, it seems.
看起来 你耐心等待这场复仇 等了很久
Yes. Like all matters of importance,
没错 就像所有的重大计划一样
it takes careful planning.
我需要谨慎地策划
But now, all of the pieces are in place.
如今 所有准备都已就位
I ask only for your consent.
只差你的同意了
No.
不行
Justice cannot be seen as personal retribution.
实施公正不能通过个人报复
I already have a plan in motion
我已经有计划了
to convict John Knox in a court of law.
要在法庭上让约翰·诺克斯认罪
He will hang.
他会受绞刑
And I will enjoy watching him die.
我也很愿意亲眼见证他的死去
Can you come back tomorrow?
你明天再来 好吗
It's quite a trip to get here.
来这里可是路途遥远
How did you find this place?
你怎么找到这个地方的
I knew you'd never give up Sophia.
我就知道你放不下索菲娅
Did you lead him here? I'm sorry...
是你把他带来的吗 对不起
You'll thank her once you hear Elizabeth's offer.
你听到伊丽莎白开出的条件之后会感谢她的
Elizabeth's willing to grant safe harbor
伊丽莎白愿意为参与政♥变♥的所有人
to all involved in the coup attempt.
提供安全避难的地方
All we need to do is cross the border.
我们只需要穿越国境线
Once on English soil, we'll be protected from Mary
一旦踏上英格兰 玛丽就伤害不了我们
and restored to a more...
我们这种出身的人
acceptable lifestyle for men of our birth.
会过上更为舒适的生活
Why would she agree to that?
她怎么会同意
Because she wants Mary removed from the throne
她想让玛丽离王权越远越好
as much as we do,
和我们一样
and an alliance with the Scottish king
以及 与苏格兰国王的联盟
and the privy council in exile
加上流放中的枢密院
will prove a powerful political weapon
在这场不可避免的女王斗争中
in the inevitable "War of Two Queens."
变成了强有力的政♥治♥武器
A ready-made government.
一个现成的政♥府♥
Exactly, which is why she wants
没错 这也就是为什么她希望
as many of the dispersed council
让草野中的枢密院成员
as possible to join us.
尽可能多的加入我们
I have no way to reach them.
我找不到他们
But I'm certain you can.
但我相信你可以
And if I do, what then?
如果我找到了 然后呢
I present Elizabeth's offer.
我传达了伊丽莎白的邀请
Those that accept leave for England at once.
想接受的人需要立即前往英格兰
It's too risky.
太冒险了
I know you don't trust Elizabeth--
我知道你不相信伊丽莎白
I don't trust you.
我不相信你
Fine!
好吧
Get by on your own.
那你就自力更生吧
A wanted man,living in constant fear,
是当一个永远活在恐惧中
with no servants,money or power.
没仆人没钱也没权力的通缉犯
Or come to England, live a dignified life,
还是去英格兰过体面的生活
and then return with Elizabeth's armies,
然后带着伊丽莎白的军队回来
to claim back what we've lost.
夺回我们失去的东西
Can you contact the councilmen
你能让那些大臣
and have them here by tonight?
午夜前在这里集♥合♥吗
Yes. Good.
可以 好
I'll return at midnight.
我午夜时分回来
We'll be in England before dawn.
我们破晓前就能抵达英格兰
Nicole's a pretty enough girl,
妮可是个可爱的姑娘
but it's clear the affair has nothing to do with her.
但很显然你这么做不是因为她
You're using her as a pawn in this rivalry with Charles.
你只是利用她来对抗查尔斯
Now that Charles has Spanish support,
现在查尔斯有了西班牙的支持
your ambitions to his throne have no chance of success.
你对他王位的野心将无法成功
All right, fine.
好吧
Despite what you think, I care about you.
不管你怎么想 我很在乎你
And I won't let you endanger yourself for no reason.
我不想看你平白无故陷入险境
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表