剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
She appeared perfectly normal when we first met,
我们刚认识的时候 她看起来一切正常
only to find out later she was defective.
后来才发现她有生理缺陷
Such a disappointment.
真令人失望
What use is a woman if she cannot reproduce?
不能生孩子的女人 留着有什么用
Jane, have you seen Her Majesty?
简 你见到女王陛下了吗
I believe she went for a stroll in the garden
她应该在花♥园♥散步呢
with the archduke of Austria. Very handsome.
跟奥地利的大公一起 好英俊啊
The queen seemed quite pleased with him.
女王好像很满意他
Did you really say that to him?
你真的这样对他说了
Is that funny to you?
你觉得很好笑吗
Lord Hamilton,
汉密尔顿大人
I'm pleased you're here.
真高兴你能来
And what of your Catholic husband,
你的天主教♥徒♥丈夫别来无恙啊
the king consort?
未来的国王
Where is he?
他在哪儿
His absence suggests he does not share in your... pleasure.
他不在 说明他并不得你的欢心
Lord Darnley is busy with matters regarding the Crown.
达恩利大人正忙着处理加冕的事情
But we are of one mind:
但我们的心思一致
to move forward, one nation,
接下来的发展 就是一个国家
Catholics and Protestants united.
天主教♥徒♥和新教教♥徒♥联合统一
Then perhaps you should have married me
这样的话 你应该嫁给我啊
instead of a Catholic.
而不是嫁给天主教♥徒♥
Imagine it: you, Catholic,
想一下吧 你信天主教
me, Protestant, both with a claim to the Scottish throne.
我 新教教♥徒♥ 我们都在苏格兰称王
There is the unity you speak of.
这才符合你所谓的"联合统一"
But I'm looking beyond Scotland,
但我的眼光不止盯着苏格兰
to England.
还有英格兰
And you can help me.
你能帮助我
If you stand with me
如果在达恩利大人的加冕礼上
at Lord Darnley's coronation,
跟我站在一起
it will show both faiths
那么两派教♥徒♥就会明白
that we share a common goal.
我们是目标一致的
You're asking me to turn my back on my family,
你是让我背叛我的家族
ignore a hundred years of animosity
让我不顾一百多年来
that exists between Lord Darnley's family and mine.
达恩利家族和我们之间的仇怨
What's in it for me?
这对我有什么好处
I am willing to restore the Hamilton family's seat
我要恢复汉密尔顿家族
on the privy council.
在枢密院的位置
You would do this?
你真会这么做
Allow me to influence policy,
你知道我对达恩利的个人恩怨
knowing my hatred for Lord Darnley?
还允许我介入政♥治♥
I am interested in the future,
我更关心未来
not the past.
而不是过去
It is a generous offer,
这个条件很慷慨了
and one that I encourage you to accept.
希望你接受
I will consider it.
我会考虑的
James?
詹姆斯
May I speak with you?
可以说句话吗
I'm just heading out.
我正准备出门
Can it wait until...
能不能等一下
No. It will only take a moment.
不 很快就说完
At Mary's wedding, there were things said,
在玛丽的婚礼上 我说了
by me,
一些话
that I'm afraid have made you uncomfortable around me.
可能让你不知道怎么面对我
I'm sorry, Greer. If I've treated you differently, it's--
抱歉 葛瑞尔 如果是因为我对你不如从前了...
it's only because I've been preoccupied with my duties.
只是因为我的职责占用了太多精力
And preoccupied with Emily Knox.
以及你对艾米丽·诺克斯念念不忘
Do you care for her, James?
你喜欢她吗 詹姆斯
I only press the issue because Mary said
我反复问这个问题 因为玛丽说
things aren't always as they seem.
事情不能总看表面
And I realize...
我发觉
...love doesn't need to be a thing of the past for me.
爱情对我来说 不必成为过去
Not if I am clear about what I want.
如果我清楚我想要的爱情
Who I want.
我想要的人
Greer, my life is...
葛瑞尔 我的生活
complicated.
很复杂
I hope it will not always be,
我希望不会永远这么复杂
but for now, it is.
但起码现在是这样
I'm sorry.
对不起
Be patient with me.
耐心等我
Please.
拜托
I baptize thee in the name of the Father,
我以圣父 圣子
and of the Son,
圣灵的名义
and of the Holy Spirit.
为你洗礼
See that this message reaches King Charles,
如果消息传到了查尔斯国王那里
or this church
这个教堂
will become your child's grave. Now run!
将为你的孩子举♥行♥葬礼 快去
If Charles doesn't release
如果查尔斯不释放
the Protestant prisoners listed here,
囚禁在这里的新教教♥徒♥
they'll start killing the Catholic hostages,
他们会开始屠♥杀♥天主教的人♥质♥
one by one.
一个接一个
Please, do as they ask.
求你了 按他们要求的做
My entire family is in that church,
我的所有家人都在教堂里
my baby boy.
里面有我的小儿子
We will speak with the king.
我们会禀告国王
And he will respond.
他会回应
This is worse than I feared.
这比我担心的更糟糕
The gall.
好大的胆子
We need to crush them.
我们必须摧毁他们
Charles has balked at this sort of military action in the past,
查尔斯曾经叫停过这种军事攻击
especially against Protestants.
尤其是对于新教的进攻
Well, Henri would have no such hesitation.
亨利就不会这么犹豫
But as Charles is king,
但如今查尔斯是国王了
only he can authorize a military strike.
只有他能授意军事进攻
Has Nicole spoken with him about abdicating?
妮可跟他谈过退位的事情吗
No.
没有
You said you had her in hand.
你说过你能控制她的
That was before she decided
那是在她爱上我之前
she was in love with me.
我能控制她
I tried to hedge my response, but...
我一直避免正面回答她 但是...
But now what? Hmm?
但是什么
She's brokenhearted and angry.
她很伤心 很愤怒吗
Well, the answer is simple.
那答案就简单了
You must seduce her,
你必须引诱她
convince her that you could love her.
让她相信你会爱她
You're very good at that.
你很擅长这些
Or you used to be.
或者说曾经很擅长
What is holding you back?
你有什么顾虑
Charles needs guidance.
查尔斯需要指引
You know that he will want to give in
你知道他想要去满足
to the Protestants' demands.
新教♥徒♥的需求
If we appear weak,
如我们表现出弱势
we are one step closer to civil war.
就离内战更近了一步
Another hour passes.
又过去一个小时
It is time to show your king
是时候让你们的国王知道
that our threats
要严肃对待
are to be taken seriously.
我们的威胁了
How could you invite the Hamiltons here
你明知道我和汉密尔顿家族的过节
knowing our history? I explained my reasons.
怎么还邀请了他们 我解释过了
After it is done.
那只是事后通知
After they are comfortably
现在他们已经舒服地
within the walls of our home.
走进我们家里了
The very people who murdered my grandfather!
他们杀死了我的祖父
I have heard enough about the bad blood between your families.
我听够你们两家的血海深仇了
This feud will never end, unless somebody
除非有人摒弃前嫌 否则这段世仇
is willing to be the better man.
永远不会终结
I am asking you to be that man.
我希望你成为那个摒弃前嫌的人
Then you are asking to be disappointed.
那你可会失望了
We need their Protestant support.
我们需要他们新教♥徒♥的支持
It is support that they are unlikely to give.
他们可不会随便就支持你
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表