剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Do you think an apology is going to fix this?
你觉得道歉就能解决一切吗
The duchess has already booked passage back to Florence.
公爵夫人已经订好了回佛罗伦萨的行程
Her ship leaves the day after next.
她的船只后天就起航了
Then let her go.
走就走
Good riddance.
走了才好
If the duchess goes, she takes her support
如果公爵夫人走了 她会一起带走
and the promise of funding with her.
她的支持和她承诺的资金支持
All right, then we will find out what it takes
好吧 那我们就好好想想
to convince her to stay.
怎样才能让她留下来
I've already taken care of that, she wants lands
我已经处理好了 她想要
belonging to Lord Theodore Davies.
西奥多·戴维斯大人的土地
Oh, that's it?
是吗
And for what purpose? Not only are the lands
她要这个干什么 不仅因为这些土地
quite valuable, but they come with a title.
价值不菲 还因为它们会给她带来贵族头衔
The Earldom of Menteith.
蒙蒂斯伯爵
And only with this exchange is she willing to continue
只有这样 她才愿意
supporting my rule.
继续支持我的统治
How can I help?
我能帮上什么忙
Try not to do anything else to embarrass me.
只要不再让我难堪就好了
As queen, I need to handle this personally
作为女王 我必须独自解决这个问题
to expedite the negotiation.
来促成这个协议
Mary, we can't go on like this.
玛丽 我们不能继续这样了
If I am to be your king,
如果我要成为你的国王
then I must be your partner too.
那我必须同时成为你的同伴
Partner?
同伴
You have lied to me, cheated on me,
你骗过我 还劈腿过
humiliated me-- how exactly do you expect me to treat you?
你让我蒙羞 你还想让我怎么对你
I will marry you because I see no other option.
我嫁给你不过是因为别无选择
But that is the only reason.
这就是唯一的原因
Your majesty.
女王陛下
What an unexpected and pleasant surprise.
真是我意料之外的贵客
Lord Bothwell.
博斯威尔大人
You were also... unexpected.
你的出现也是 意料之外
Do you work for Lord Davies?
你是为戴维斯大人工作吗
I... do not.
我 并不是
Then why are you mending his wall?
那你为什么在为他修墙
You here to see him? Yes, I am.
您是来见他的吗 没错
Let me help you out of your carriage.
我扶您下车
What's your business with Lord Davies?
您找戴维斯大人干什么
It concerns his estate.
事关他的地♥产♥
And it is no business of yours.
而且与你无关
Where is he? Not here.
他在哪里 不在这里
When will he return?
那他什么时候回来
I suspect... never.
我猜 永远不会回来了
These are no longer Lord Davies' lands, they're mine.
以后没有戴维斯大人的土地了 都是我的
I parlayed for them. Cards.
这些是我赌赢的 赌牌赢的
I'm actually quite good
只要没人在这里揭穿我
when someone isn't there to reveal my hand.
我还是挺擅长赌牌的
You won this property gambling? No, I won it
这些地♥产♥是你赌博赢来的吗 不
through my quick wit and a healthy dose of risk-taking.
是靠我的急智和适当的冒险精神赢来的
So if you have something to say
所以如果你想动这些地♥产♥
concerning this estate, you'll have to say it to me.
那就得和我商量了
Why are we walking away from your house?
我们为什么走得离你家越来越远了
Taking long walks helps keep
长距离漫步有助于
my mind clear when I negotiate.
让我在谈判时思路清晰
Just name your price for the estate and I'll pay it.
你为这块地开个价吧 我会付钱
I don't have time to negotiate with you.
我没时间和你谈判
Shouldn't you be preparing a wedding?
你不是应该在准备婚礼吗
What's a simple land transfer to the queen of Scots?
怎么还会管这种买♥♥卖♥♥地皮的事
This simple land transfer could save me
买♥♥这块地能让我挽回
from a public disaster that could cost us
可能导致失去佛罗伦萨这个重要盟友的
a critical alliance with Florence.
公♥关♥灾难
If you refuse to cooperate, then everything I have sacrificed
如果你拒绝合作 我为了这段婚姻
to make this marriage happen will be for nothing.
做出的所有牺牲就都付诸东流了
So you're still determined to marry the Englishmen?
所以你还是想嫁给英格兰人
I am determined to rule my country.
我想统治我的国家
And the sooner you sign over the deed to the Duchess,
你越快签署将地转让给女公爵的协议
the sooner I can go back to doing that.
我就能越快回去治理国家
And you can go back to...
你就能去...
Playing cards and swindling people in taverns.
小酒馆打牌骗钱
As I recall, everyone in that tavern got what they wanted.
那间酒馆里的所有人都达成了心愿
You're like a dog with a bone when it comes to protecting what's yours.
你就像个护食的狗一样
It's my best trait.
这是我最大的优点
I'm the most loyal of friends,
我是最忠诚的朋友
or the worst of enemies.
最可怕的敌人
Your mother chose the former.
你妈妈选择了与我做朋友
You worked closely with her?
你为她工作过
I did.
是的
And in honor of that,
考虑到这一点
I'll consider selling you these lands.
我会考虑将这些地卖♥♥给你
But having acquired them so recently,
但由于我才刚获得这些地
I need to survey the area in order to assess
我需要调查一下这一带
the value of the estate.
好评估它们的价值
And to do that will require a short boat ride.
为此需要坐船快速地调查一番
Fortunately,
幸运的是
my boat will only fit two.
我的船只能坐两个人
You expect me to get in a boat With you, alone?
你想让我和你单独坐船
Either join me on the survey,
要么和我去调查
and we can continue the conversation
然后接着谈卖♥♥地的事
or you can return to court empty-handed.
否则你就只能空手而回了
It makes no difference to me.
我是没什么损失
Fine.
好吧
I will go on this little boat trip with you.
我会和你一起坐船调查
But you better row fast, I have no more time to waste on this.
但你最好划快点 我没时间浪费在这上了
Or you.
也不想跟你多废话
We found him, Your Majesty.
我们找到他了 女王陛下
John Hawkins, the man Spain
约翰·霍金斯 西班牙
is determined I imprison.
强烈要求我关押起来的人
Your Majesty, I'm just a well-meaning privateer.
女王陛下 我只是个善良的船长
I've done nothing against you or England.
没做过任何对你或英格兰不利的事
Perhaps not, but you've been accused
也许吧 但你被指控
of stealing spanish treasure valued at
在新世界的海上盗取了
10,000 pounds while at sea in the new world.
价值一万英镑的西班牙珍宝
That makes you a thief. And a pirate.
这说明你是个贼 而且是海盗
I prefer the term "Explorer."
我更喜欢被称为“探险家”
But officially my title is Captain Hawkins.
但我的正式头衔是霍金斯船长
Give me one reason,
霍金斯船长
Captain Hawkins, why I shouldn't comply
给我一个让我不按照西班牙的要求
with Spain's request and throw you in the tower?
将你关进塔楼的理由
My voyage to new Spain was not about theft,
我前往新西班牙的旅程并不是为了偷东西
but about discovery.
而是为了探索
If you'll allow me...
如果你允许我介绍的话...
A fruit from the new world.
新世界的水果
It's called a tomato.
叫做西红柿
This is a fruit?
这是水果
Some say vegetable... Standing argument.
有人说是蔬菜 争议很大
Let me make my case to you that I am more
让我向你证明我不仅仅是个贼
than just a thief. Send the guards back
让守卫回去
to retrieve my other treasures from the new world,
取回我从新世界带回的其他珍宝
And I will show you all the wonders they have to offer.
我会向你展示它们带来的奇迹
You've just earned yourself a dinner with the Queen.
你刚为自己赢得了与女王共进晚餐的机会
We'll see then if your discoveries
让我们看看你的发现
are worth defying Spain.
值不值得我反抗西班牙
Claude.
克劳德
It's been weeks since our wedding.
我们的婚礼已经过去好几周了
I'm glad you're keeping count.
你居然还记着日子
People are starting to notice
人们开始注意到
that we are still living in separate quarters.
我们仍在分房♥睡的事了
I understand that you needed some time,
我明白你需要一些时间
but you can't keep avoiding me forever.
但你不能躲我一辈子
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表