剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Tuscany? I've never been.
托斯卡纳 我没去过
Then I have to take you.
那我得带你去了
Oh, in the spring,
春天的时候
the sun just paints the fields the richest colors.
阳光赋予了田野最丰富的色彩
We could lay about and drink the finest wine ever made.
我们可以仰躺着 喝最好的红酒
Well, sounds perfect.
听起来很棒啊
Let's go tonight.
今晚就出发吧
Why wait for spring?
为什么要等到春天呢
I want to go to Tuscany with you immediately.
我现在就想和你去托斯卡纳
But I can't go tonight.
但我没法今晚就动身
Right.
没错
Your first night of marital duties.
你今晚要践行第一次婚姻义务
With Luc.
和卢克一起
To conceive an heir.
只是为了怀上一个继承人
Nothing more.
没别的
I'd...
我会
I'd try rescheduling,
我会去重新安排试试看的
but the midwife says I'm most fertile...
但是助产士说我最易受孕的时候
Yes, I understand, it's all very scientific.
我明白 这很科学
It's mechanical...
这是没有感情的
is what it is.
就是这样
Leith, this is what we agreed to.
利思 我们说好了的
Is that how it was for the two of you, on your wedding night?
你们两个结婚当晚也是这样的吗
Mechanical?
没有感情
Obviously, I... I don't want you to hate it,
当然了 我不希望你去厌恶这件事
but conversely...
但与之相反
You... are the only man I love.
你 是我唯一所爱
Luc, what are you doing here?
卢克 你在这里干什么
Oh, uh... we need to talk.
我们得谈一谈
I didn't say you could come in.
我没说你可以进来
Shall I go back out in the hall and try again?
我需要出去再进来一次吗
Leith.
利思
What do you want, Luc?
你想干什么 卢克
Your sister, Queen Leeza, has returned from her cathedral tour,
你的姐姐莉扎皇后结束教堂之旅回来了
and your family is about to receive her with a royal breakfast.
你的家人正准备皇室早餐迎接她
And?
所以呢
And, since we are keeping our joint arrangement a secret from her,
因为我们的三角关系是瞒着她的
I thought it'd be wise for you and I to attend together,
所以我觉得你和我最好一起参加
as newlyweds would.
表现得像新婚夫妇一点
Fine.
好吧
Fetch me my robe.
把我的裙子拿来
I'll just be outside.
我在外面等你
Good morning, Luc.
早上好 卢克
Clearly you've been enjoying yourself these past two weeks.
显然你过去的两周过得不错
Is that a problem?
有问题吗
Of course not, I encourage it.
当然没有 我希望你这样
Baby Rose is so sweet.
小萝丝真是太可爱了
Where's your fiancé?
你的未婚夫呢
I haven't been alone with Darnley
那天从花♥园♥回来之后
since that day in the garden.
我就没有和达恩利独处过
I was so caught up in the moment, but I...
我当时意乱情迷 但我...
I just couldn't.
就是做不到
It's all right that you held back.
你矜持些是对的
You aren't married yet, and you shouldn't feel pressured.
你们还没结婚 你不该觉得有压力
He wasn't pressuring me.
他没对我施压
I wanted to let go.
我也想和他继续
There's no reason to hold back, I'm pledged to marry him.
没什么需要矜持的理由 我承诺会嫁给他
Darnley is wild, and daring but I...
达恩利狂野 勇敢 但我...
But what?
但是什么
Every time he gets too close,
每次与他亲密接触
I'm filled with a sense of panic.
我就感到恐慌
I don't understand why.
我也不知道为什么
Wherever this panic is coming from,
不管这恐慌从何而来
don't let it control you.
别被它牵着鼻子走
You're avoiding Darnley,
你在回避达恩利
when you should be rallying together.
可现在需要你们紧密团结
I won't be able to avoid him tonight.
我今晚回避不了他
It's our engagement celebration.
今晚是订婚宴
And every noble and foreign dignitary
全国的贵族和外国显贵
who could make the trip will be there.
能来的都会参加
Excuse me, Queen Mary?
打扰一下 玛丽女王
Your brother needs to speak with you.
你弟弟想和您谈谈
It's urgent.
事态紧急
James, what's happened?
詹姆斯 出什么事了
We just received this correspondence.
我们刚收到这封信
English troops are due to arrive here,
英格兰军队就就要来了
in Edinburgh, tonight.
今晚踏进爱丁堡
They're coming for Darnley. Who sent this message?
他们是为了达恩利 哪儿来的信
Not your anonymous Watchman-- this came from the English.
不是你那个匿名守卫 这是英格兰发来的
They want you to know they're coming.
他们想让你知道他们要来
They don't divulge their numbers,
他们没明说军队的规模
but they expect me to relinquish Lord Darnley peacefully.
但他们想让我以和平方式放弃达恩利
Elizabeth would not send troops onto foreign soil
除非伊丽莎白愿意冒险两军对峙
unless she was willing to risk a military confrontation.
否则她不会派军队进入他国
I didn't think Elizabeth would escalate to violence so quickly.
伊丽莎白应该不会这么快恶化局势
I sent a letter to King Philip asking for Spain's support
我给菲利普国王写了信请求西班牙的支持
if England should invade,
以防英格兰入侵
but I'm not going to get an answer by tonight.
但今晚肯定得不到回信
Then Scotland is on its own.
那苏格兰只能孤军奋战了
And we're not ready for this.
可我们还没准备好
But we can't cancel the celebration,
但不能取消宴会
guests are already en route.
宾客都已经上路了
Then you need to decide if this marriage is worth it,
那你就要决定这个联姻究竟值不值得
because the English are coming tonight, and if you defy them...
因为英格兰人今晚就要来了 如果你反抗
It will be war.
就会爆发战争
I have good news for you, Agatha.
我有好消息告诉你 阿加莎
There's a physician here to see you,
有个医师来看你了
and he has come all the way across the sea
他跋山涉水来到这里
to make you feel better.
为了让你好受一些
What kind of boat did he take?
他坐的哪种船
A galleon.
西班牙大帆船
And he is the very best doctor in the whole world.
而且他是全世界最厉害的医生
Hello, young lady. I am Viktor Kozlov.
你好 小姑娘 我叫维克多·克兹洛夫
I am going to listen to your heart and lungs now, all right?
我要听一听你的心脏和肺
I can't believe you were able to bring Kozlov here.
难以置信你居然请来了克兹洛夫
I promised you I would do everything
我说过我会竭尽全力
in my power to help and I meant it.
我是真心想帮你们
No one has studied fevers more extensively than Kozlov.
克兹洛夫是研究发热最全面的人
Have faith.
有点信心
Put down the pastry.
把吃的放下
You know that your sister will riot if you start without her.
要是不等你姐姐 她会发飙的
So...
那么
have you found Charles yet?
你找到查尔斯了吗
It's been weeks. No, I haven't.
已经好几周了 没找到
And lower your voice.
小点声
You know that your sister mustn't find out
绝对不能让你姐姐发现
that the king has fled his post.
国王丢下王位逃走了
Does Luc know?
卢克知道吗
Narcisse told him.
纳西斯告诉他了
Leith knows as well,
利思也知道
but we can trust him.
但我们可以信任他
I'm surprised that Leith has decided to stay at court,
我很惊讶 你都嫁给了别人
now that you are wed to another.
利思居然还同意留在宫廷里
Actually, we settled on a practical arrangement
其实 我们三个人达成了一个
between the three of us.
切实可行的协议
Don't give me that look.
别摆出这种表情
It's working nicely so far.
目前进展得很顺利
By day I appear as Luc's wife
白天我是卢克的妻子
and on select occasions we'll try to conceive an heir.
偶尔尝试一下创造子嗣
But discreetly, I spend my nights and mornings with Leith.
但私下里 夜里和清晨我都和利思在一起
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表