剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
to be sure, but the right man to wed.
但是嫁给他是正确的选择
Nearly a dozen more English towns have turned.
还有十几个英格兰镇子投靠了
Turned? To Scotland?
投靠了苏格兰
They have declared themselves part of your kingdom.
他们已经宣布隶属于苏格兰
You have drawn the might of Catholic nations to your side,
你把天主教的力量吸引到你这边来了
even as you have sown tolerance.
即使你宣扬宗教宽容
And in taking a king,
有了国王之后
you have given the people the promise of an heir,
你给了人♥民♥诞下后嗣
stability, something even
和稳定的希望
Elizabeth's staunchest supporters
伊丽莎白最忠诚的支持者
now no longer believe she will provide.
现在都不相信她会提供这些了
Still, I can't believe it.
不过我还是不敢相信
More than a dozen towns turned so fast.
十几个镇子这么快就投靠了
People love you, Mary.
人♥民♥爱戴你 玛丽
You have earned their love
从你回家的那一刻
from the moment you have returned home.
你就赢得了他们的爱
And now we must say good-bye.
现在我们必须说再见了
The people have gathered
大家都在你卧房♥外
along the corridor to your chambers.
走廊上聚集起来了
Darnley went there directly.
达恩利直接过去了
I heard.
我听说了
Because I am queen,
因为我是女王
I could dismiss the viewing of the consummation.
我可以让大家不去观看圆房♥
And there won't be one.
而且也不会有圆房♥
You and I both know there's no need.
你我都知道没这个必要
God willing, I will never have to lay with that man again.
要是可以 我再也不用跟那个人同床共枕
Understood.
明白
Make an excuse tonight and feign illness tomorrow
今晚找个借口 明天装病
and then embark on trips away from court.
然后就离开宫廷
And when you return,
等你回来
tell him you're pregnant, making sex out of the question.
告诉他你怀孕了 让房♥事行不成
But, Mary, you cannot live the life of a nun.
但是玛丽 你不能一直一个人生活
As you said, I will have love in my life.
如你所说 我会找到我的爱
Being a mother, a queen--
成为母亲 女王...
it will be more than enough.
这完全足够了
It isn't.
不够
Take it from me.
相信我的话
And even in my youth,
即使我年轻的时候
my heart didn't beat as strongly as yours.
我的心没有你那般坚强
It will drive you to seek the love of another,
它也会驱使你寻找另一个人的爱
beyond the affection you bear your child.
让你不去考虑后嗣的影响
Be careful.
小心
The Vatican's man.
罗马教廷的人
Wouldn't the Pope be proud.
教皇肯定会特别自豪
Bothwell.
博斯威尔
Please, no.
求你了 不要
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表