剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Your Majesty, Naval Commander Francis Drake
陛下 海军司令弗朗西斯·德雷克
is here to see you.
来见您了
Please excuse us, Jane.
退下吧 简
Queen Elizabeth,
伊丽莎白女王
we meet at last.
我们终于见面了
My friend Hawkins has told me much about you.
我朋友霍金斯说了好多关于你的事情
I'm glad he could arrange this meeting.
我很高兴他安排了这次会面
I have a special mission
我有一项特别任务
that requires your naval expertise and your ships.
需要你的航海才能和你的船
There's a Portuguese freighter
有一艘西班牙货船
filled with jewels, gold, silver
满载金银珠宝
setting sail for Austria.
正驶向奥地利
I want that cargo for England.
我想让英格兰获得这些货物
And what would your... friend,
你的那位朋友
the archduke, say to that?
那位奥地利大公 会怎么说
Well, aren't you clever?
你还不明白吗
Let's just say this...
这么说吧
operation cannot be traced back to me,
这次行动不能被查到我身上
and you will be well compensated.
你会得到巨额补偿的
You'll utilize blank sails,
攻击时你要用空白的帆
and hide any semblance of British emblems
藏起任何与英格兰
during your attack. Your Majesty,
有关的纹饰 陛下
believe it or not,
不管你信不信
I have actually done this before.
其实我以前也这么干过
I can pillage that cargo in secret.
我可以秘密夺下那些货物
Though there is always a risk.
不过总有风险
To me, it's worth the risk.
对我而言 冒这个险是值得的
Then you don't mind paying me more.
那你一定也不介意多付我些酬劳
Say, 10% of the haul?
比如战利品的百分之十
I thought you came as my loyal subject.
我以为你是我忠诚的下属
You're the queen of England.
你是英格兰女王
Everyone who walks through these doors
每个走进这扇门的人
wants something from you.
都想从你那得到点什么
If they say otherwise, they're lying.
否则他们就是在说谎
Pay me what I ask, and that cargo will be yours.
付给我我要的酬劳 那些货物就是你的
On my honor.
以我的名誉担♥保♥
The king has chosen you to join his privy council
国王选择了你们进入他的枢密院
to defend his rights as father to Scotland's heir.
来捍卫他作为苏格兰继承人父亲的权利
The welfare of this child must be decided by this council,
这个孩子的生活必须由枢密院决定
not by Queen Mary.
而不是玛丽女王
Continue, Lady Lennox.
继续 雷诺克斯夫人
You were just saying something about me?
你刚刚提到我了吗
Gentlemen,please give us the room.
先生们 请让我们单独谈谈
I would like to speak to my husband alone.
我想和我丈夫单独谈谈
Darnley, do you want me to stay?
达恩利 你想让我留下吗
Yes.
是的
I know what you're trying to do, Mary.
我知道你想干什么 玛丽
Trying to take my son away from me.
你想把我儿子从我身边带走
I won't let you.
我不会让你这么做的
Darnley, you are very ill.
达恩利 你病得很重
Your mother is filling your head with lies.
你母亲给你灌输了太多谎言
I just want to help you.
我只是想帮你
By locking me away?
通过把我关在遥远的地方吗
Well, I won't let you.
我不会让你得逞的
There is a motion being passed tomorrow
明天当着枢密院的面
in front of the privy council to appoint me
会通过一项提议
the child's steward.
让我当孩子的监护人
No.
不
Once I am named steward of the heir,
一旦我被任命为继承人的监护人
I will have the power to keep you out of my son's life,
我将有权力将你排除在我儿子的生活之外
just as you would have done me. This is insane!
就像你打算对我做的那样 真是疯了
What happens when Mary tells the privy council
如果玛丽告诉枢密院
you're infected with syphilis?
你染了梅毒呢
We will accuse her of infecting the king,
我们会指控她传染给了国王
a result of her wanton adultery.
这是她肆意通奸的后果
Every choice she makes
她做的所有决定
will be inspected for madness.
都会被质疑是失去理智的
Mary will lose her throne in disgrace.
玛丽将会在耻辱中丢掉她的王位
Darnley, I am his mother.
达恩利 我是孩子的母亲
For the good of our child, please be decent.
为了我们的孩子 体面点吧
Now you talk of decency?
现在你来跟我讲体面了
When I have the power.
当权力在我手里的时候
Where was your decency when I asked for my fair share?
当我要求我应得那份时 你的体面呢
We're finished here.
我们说完了
Darnley, please, you can't...
达恩利 拜托 你不能...
Mary...
玛丽
Maybe you're the one who needs help, Mary.
也许需要帮助的是你 玛丽
You don't look well.
你看起来不太好
Oh, Claude,
克劳德
where have you been?
你去哪儿了
Charles has thrown your sister in the dungeon.
查尔斯把你姐姐扔进了地牢
My dear, what's wrong?
亲爱的 怎么了
Leith is getting married.
利思要结婚了
I wrote to him,
我写信给他
saying that my marriage to Luc is over,
说我和卢克的婚姻结束了
that I was willing to give up everything
我愿意放弃一切
to finally be with him.
终于和他在一起
Darling, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 我很遗憾
I tried so hard to honor my promise to Leith,
我如此努力地遵守着我对利思的诺言
to be a good person,
想做一个好人
but it just wasn't enough.
但是还是不够
Keeping your promise because you want to be good and honorable,
因为你想做一个高尚的人而遵守诺言
isn't the same as keeping your promise
和因为你真的爱一个人而遵守诺言
because you truly love someone.
是不一样的
Maybe you don't love Leith quite as much as you think.
也许你没有自己想象的那么爱利思
You have a husband who values you,
你有一个珍惜你的丈夫
so you still have a chance at happiness.
你还有获得幸福的机会
Francis Drake,
弗朗西斯·德雷克
you finally returned.
你终于回来了
I trust you have good news?
我想你带来了一些好消息吧
Good news and bad, Your Majesty.
好的坏的都有 陛下
You gave me your word the cargo would be intercepted discreetly.
你保证会秘密拦截货物
Don't worry, we disguised our ships
别担心 我们的船有伪装
and took the freighter's entire bounty.
我们还拿到了货船上的所有货物
It's in the harbor now, being loaded onto several carriages.
货物已经到港 装了几架马车
Several carriages? That's quite the haul.
几架马车 收获不小啊
The problem is what came after.
麻烦的是之后的事
To avoid any connection to our piracy,
为了和海盗撇清关系
we cut through Spanish waters on our way back here.
我们回来时从西班牙海域抄了近路
We thought we'd be safer in foreign territory
我们以为在外国领海上
by raising our English sails in peace,
挂起英格兰船帆会更安全
but we ran afoul of some Spanish warships
但我们遇上了几艘西班牙战船
who had a different idea:
他们可不这么想
they wanted to search us.
他们想搜查我们的船
Did you engage them?
你和他们交火了
I had no choice.
我别无选择
One thing led to another.
事情一件接着一件
They fired on us, so I fired back.
他们朝我们开火 我便回击了
We sunk two warships.
我们击沉了两艘船
It's no easy feat.
这可不是件易事
You sunk two Spanish warships
你击沉了两艘西班牙战船
while our English sails billowed in the wind for all to see?
而大家都能看见你的船上的英格兰旗帜
The Spanish attacked first.
是西班牙先动的手
As if that matters now.
好像这事很重要似的
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你知道你犯了多大的错吗
How could you be so shortsighted?
你怎么能这么没远见
King Philip has always desired England
菲利普国王一直想夺取英格兰
and now he has grounds for war.
现在他有借口开战了
Tell me, Your Majesty, was it shortsighted of me to survive?
告诉我 陛下 你觉得保命是没远见吗
You shouldn't have raised the English sails at all.
你就压根不该升起英格兰船帆
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表