剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Tell me, Lord Chancellor,
告诉我 大♥法♥官
is the king aware that you and his beloved Nicole are lovers?
国王知道你和他心爱的妮可在一起了吗
Yes, I've noticed Nicole disappear
没错 我注意到你一离开房♥间
shortly after you leave a room.
妮可很快也会离开
How do you think my brother would react if he knew?
你觉得如果我哥哥知道了会怎么做呢
Do you think blackmail will protect you?
你觉得勒索别人能保护你自己吗
How endearing.
真可爱
But let me offer some advice:
但让我给你点建议
next time you threaten someone,
下次你想威胁别人的时候
make sure you have proof.
确保你有证据
A theory
没有证据的话
is nothing more than a feather.
只会像羽毛一样
Tickles.
惹人发笑
Don't worry, you're young.
不过别担心 你还年轻
You will get better at this.
你会慢慢学会的
That is outrageous!
真是太过分了
Henri attacks his brother, the king,
亨利攻击了他的哥哥 国王
defies his own mother,
公然反抗他的母亲
and then he has the nerve to threaten you?
现在他又敢来威胁你了
Well, enough is enough. Yeah.
到此为止了
We will draft a letter to the Vatican.
我们写封信给罗马教廷
I don't care if he is my child.
我不在乎他是我儿子
He wants to act like a young buck,
他想当个混♥蛋♥
I will make him a doe.
我偏要消消他的气焰
Catherine. Sit down.
凯瑟琳 坐下
We are not going to do anything to Henri.
我们不会把亨利怎么样的
That boy has earned my respect.
那孩子赢得了我的尊敬
Narcisse... We have been backing the wrong horse.
纳西斯 我们下错赌注了
For months trying to
花了好几个月
make Charles act like a king.
想让查尔斯像个真正的国王
Well, Henri is a king.
但亨利是天生的国王
Look at him. In the few weeks he has been here
看看他 才来几周
he has already shown more confidence,cunning
他的自信 狡猾 无畏
and boldness than Charles ever has,
查尔斯以前从未以后也不会
and ever will.
赶得上
By taking out his brother with a ball full with rocks?
通过给他哥哥扔一袋石子吗
It's cruel,
有点残忍♥
but inventive.
但很有创意
Spanish warships are backing him.
西班牙的战船在支持他
If that isn't kingly,I don't know what is.
要是那都不算王者风范 我真不知道什么才算
Face it, Catherine,
面对现实吧 凯瑟琳
Henri is the future.
亨利才是我们的未来
What exactly are you suggesting?
你是什么意思
Removing Charles by force?
逼查尔斯退位吗
Even if there's a peaceful way of transferring power,
即便有和平地转移权力的方式
which there isn't,
何况没有这种方式
Charles would not survive.
查尔斯也不会活下来的
He will always be seen as a threat
亨利会一直将他看做
to Henri's reign.
对统治的威胁
He will be murdered one way or another.
不论以什么方式 他都会被谋杀
And the entire Valois line will be vulnerable.
瓦卢瓦家族的谱系就危险了
Maybe not.
也许不会
If there was a strong king like Henri
如果有一个像亨利一样的强大国王
to replace him.
来取代他
I like Charles, but...
我喜欢查尔斯 但是
he is irreversibly damaged from whatever he endured
不论他在红衣骑士手里经历了什么
at the hands of the Red Knights.
他都受到了无法挽回的伤害
But it's too late.
但已经太晚了
For everyone. So you're with Henri, then?
对所有人来说都是 那么你支持亨利
Against Charles?
反对查尔斯
Against me?
反对我
I am on no one's side but my own.
除了我自己 我谁也不支持
But I am done with fighting a losing battle.
但我不想再打必输之仗了
Spain wants Henri on the throne,
西班牙想要亨利当国王
and you do not have the power to save Charles.
你也没有能力救查尔斯了
Not anymore.
不再有了
I am going to scream.
我真要尖叫了
He invited me on a four-hour carriage ride
他邀请我进行一次四小时的马车游♥行♥
through the country. Tonight.
绕着全郡 今晚
Very romantic.
非常浪漫
He's a nice enough person, but four hours?
他人真好 不过要游四个小时啊
Gideon, you have to get me out of it.
吉迪恩 你得把我救出来
I'm merely asking for tonight.
我只让你今晚帮忙
Fine. I'll make something up just before you leave,
好 你走之前我编点什么事出来
some... important business that will allow you to cancel.
一些...重要到能让你取消的事
Well, it better work.
最好管用
I expect this important business
我希望这件重要的事
to keep us occupied the entire night.
需要占用我们一整晚时间
Lord Blackburn,
布莱克本大人
you have an Italian visitor here to speak with you.
一位意大利来访者想见您
Oh, you see?
看到了吗
Works every time.
每次都管用
Lord Blackburn. My name is David Rizzio.
布莱克本大人 我是大卫·里齐奥
My associate and I apologize for arriving unannounced.
我和助手为不请自来而道歉
Yes.
好的
I'm not sure why you asked to speak with me, personally.
我不知道你为什么要和我私下谈话
We have an Italian consulate
我们有意大利领♥事♥馆♥
which might be better suited to...
去那可能更合适...
Actually, t-this is a Scottish matter, actually,
其实这是苏格兰的问题
one requiring your discretion.
需要您的指示
My discretion?
我的指示
Queen Mary is in danger.
玛丽女王有危险
And we wish to resolve the threat against her
我们希望帮她解除危险
without divulging her weaknesses to Elizabeth.
同时不让伊丽莎白知道她的危险
I'm sorry, but I don't know you.
抱歉 但我不认识你
And I work for Queen Elizabeth, not Mary.
我为伊丽莎白女王效忠 不是玛丽女王
You nearly married the queen of Scots to protect her.
您为了保护苏格兰女王几乎娶了她
She said we could trust you to protect her life.
她说能够信任您来保护她
Was she mistaken?
她说的不对吗
I didn't get your associate's name.
我还不知道您助手的名字
Apologies for Lord Bothwell's tongue.
请原谅博斯威尔大人快人快语
I think what he means is that Mary's situation is dire.
他的意思是玛丽现在情况很危险
There is a noble here on English soil
英格兰有一个贵族
who would do her harm. Lord Barrett.
会伤害她 巴雷特大人
Yes, I know him, he's Darnley's man.
我知道他 他是达恩利的人
And a Catholic. Yes.
也是天主教♥徒♥ 没错
It is critical that we find Barrett
巴雷特要行动之前我们就要找到他
before he carries out the deadly threat,
这一点很重要
because if something terrible should happen to Mary,
因为如果玛丽遭遇不测
we will all be responsible.
我们就要负责
Gideon, will you help us?
吉迪恩 你会帮我们吗
I hate waiting.
我讨厌等待
Not knowing if the men I sent are alive or dead.
不知道我派去的人是死是活
I hate it almost as much as I hate myself
就像我讨厌自己
for trusting Darnley again.
又信了达恩利一次一样
I need to speak to the queen. Alone.
我需要和女王谈谈 单独谈
Greer has heard all about your threats.
你威胁我的话葛瑞尔又不是没听过
You can speak freely.
你就说吧
Fine.
好
You need to make a decision.
你要做个决定
If you still want England,
如果你还想得到英格兰
then grant me the Crown Matrimonial.
就让我当并肩王
Darnley, she needs rest in her condition...
达恩利 她现在需要休息...
This is between me and my wife.
这是我和我妻子之间的事
And you are just stalling for time.
你只是在拖时间
Now, the privy council
现在 枢密院
are already assembled downstairs.
已经聚集在楼下
Sign the Crown Matrimonial,
签了这份协议
and we can make the announcement together.
我们就能一起宣布这件事
I know how difficult this is for you.
我知道这对你来说很难
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表