剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Tell me how I can help.
告诉我怎样才能帮你
You took my life from me,
你毁掉了我的生活
and now you will find me another.
你现在要帮我开始一段新生活
Away from my husband,
远离我丈夫
away from you,
远离你
away from anyone who knows my shame.
远离所有知道我耻辱的人
Emily, that's-that's not something I can do.
艾米丽 这...这我做不到
Because you fear my husband, too.
因为你也害怕我丈夫
But you know people in France.
但你在法国有认识的人
Get me there.
把我送到那儿去
I have information that will make it worth
我知道有价值的信息
whatever retribution you face from him.
能值得你冒着被他报复的风险
Something horrible is going to happen to Mary.
将会有可怕的事情发生在玛丽身上
Tell me what it is,
告诉我是什么
and I will get you away from here, I promise.
我会马上把你救出去 我保证
Tomorrow,
明天
before the coronation,
加冕礼之前
Lord Hamilton has plotted with my husband to kill Mary.
汉密尔顿大人和我丈夫策划要刺杀玛丽
You must be Lord Darnley.
你一定就是达恩利大人了
We have not met, Lord Hamilton.
我们从未碰面 汉密尔顿大人
What gave me away?
你是怎么认出我的
You have the look of an Englishman.
你长得像英国人
And the face of a traitor.
还有副叛徒的面孔
I wish to apologize for not greeting you earlier.
我想为没能早些欢迎你而道歉
I also wish to make it up to you personally
我想邀请你参加我的加冕礼
by inviting you to stay for my coronation.
来作为补偿
Oh, my, aren't you a good lad, doing your wife's bidding.
你可真是个乖孩子 听从你妻子的命令
I can't help but think how different things would be
我不禁猜想如果女王嫁给了我
if the queen had married me.
事情该如何不同
She'd be pregnant by now, that's for certain.
至少 她现在肯定已经怀孕了
We are working on it.
我们还在努力
Working?
努力
If Mary were in my bed, I assure you
如果玛丽在我的床上 我向你保证
she would not consider it work.
她可不会觉得这是公事
Anyway, no need to feel pressure.
不过 没必要有压力
If you fail to produce an heir, well, my family,
如果你们没有子嗣 我的家族
as next in line, is more than ready to step in.
作为顺位继承人 将很乐意接手
Lord Hamilton,
汉密尔顿大人
might we not set aside our differences?
我们能否先抛却我们之间的不同
Think of what could accomplish
来想想如果我们联手支持
if we supported our queen and country together.
我们的女王和国家 能有怎样一番作为
Perhaps.
也许吧
How long can we really resent one another for the tension
因为我们祖父辈的过节
that existed between our grandfathers, anyway?
我们还要憎恨彼此多久呢
In truth, it was more than tension.
事实上 不只是过节
Your family murdered my grandfather.
你的家族谋杀了我的祖父
Your grandfather was a traitor.
你祖父是个叛徒
And your grandfather was a bastard.
而你祖父是个杂种
By birth. Who persecuted Protestants,
生来就是 一开始迫♥害♥新教♥徒♥
and then became one.
然后又成为新教♥徒♥
A Catholic who becomes a Protestant
天主教♥徒♥尽管改信新教
still serves the same God.
却依然忠于同一个上帝
A Scot who becomes an Englishman loses his soul.
苏格兰人成为英国人却是失去了他的灵魂
Like your father.
比如你父亲
I've taken up enough of your time.
我已经占用了你太多时间
I do hope that you will accept Mary's offer
我真心希望你能接受玛丽的条件
of a seat on the privy council.
进入枢密院
If I do,
如果我接受了
it will be to block your every move.
你将会步步受阻
I'll turn the privy council against you
我会让枢密院与你为敌
and render you powerless, so everyone can see
让你失去权力 所有人都会看到
what a weak and impotent man you truly are.
你到底是个多么懦弱无能的人
And I'll laugh.
而我会开怀大笑
Like my grandfather must've laughed
就像我祖父
when he slit your grandfather's throat.
割开你祖父喉咙的时候一样
A gift from the future king of Scotland
来自苏格兰未来国王的礼物
to one of his loyal subjects.
给他忠诚的臣民
You've probably poisoned it.
你大概在里面下毒了吧
Prince Erik, too powerful.
埃里克王子 太有权势
Duke of Savoy, too powerless.
萨瓦公爵 太没权势
Count Alejandro, too dull;
亚历山大伯爵 太乏味
Alfonso D'Este, too... lumpy?
阿方索·德斯特 太...笨拙
Elizabeth, these are all viable marriage candidates.
伊丽莎白 这些都是合适的结婚对象
You need to take this seriously.
你得认真一点
Gideon, about last night...
吉迪恩 关于昨晚发生的事...
Oh, I apologize for my outburst.
我为自己没控制好情绪而道歉
But I do believe it is best that we
但我真的认为我们最好
return to things as they once were--
回到从前那样
you, my Queen and I, your advisor.
你是我的女王 我是你的大臣
Nothing more.
仅此而已
Um, what about the Archduke of Austria?
奥地利大公呢
You said you liked his...
你说你喜欢他的
stride.
步伐
I don't want the Archduke.
我不想要那个大公
He's a Catholic, a good fit both politically, strategically...
他是天主教♥徒♥ 政♥治♥和战略上都很合适
I don't want any of them.
他们我一个都不想要
Then who do you want? You.
那你想要谁 你
What I want,
我想要的
and what I need,
我需要的
is you.
是你
Since last night, I have done little
昨晚之后 我什么都没干
but think about what my life would be like
一直在想如果我们没有在一起的话
if we were not together.
我的生活会变成什么样
A life where I would see you every day
一种每天看到你
and know that I would not feel your touch at night.
却知道我每晚触碰不到你的生活
A life where I would be unloved
一种没人懂我
and unknown as only you love
没人爱我的生活 因为只有你
and know me.
爱我又懂我
And it is not a life I desire.
而那不是我想要的生活
This is personal for me, as well.
这对我来说也很重要
No explosions from Darnley.
达恩利没出什么岔子
I know I have you to thank for that.
我知道这得感谢你
Well, except for a moment when he asked me
除了有一次他要我
to check on alterations being made to the crown,
去看看王冠修改的样式
I was with him all day.
其他时间我都和他在一起
If it all goes according to plan,
如果一切按计划进行
by this time tomorrow, Darnley will have his crown,
明天这个时候 达恩利就戴上王冠了
and the Hamiltons will have their seat on the privy council.
汉密尔顿会赢得枢密院的位置
Here's to you taking Elizabeth's throne.
为你即将夺取伊丽莎白的王位敬你一杯
Mary,
玛丽
you must come with me, quickly.
你必须跟我来 快
There's a plot against your life.
有人密谋要你的命
Knox incited the Hamiltons to stage a coup.
诺克斯煽动汉密尔顿发动政♥变♥
I've sent guards to arrest the Hamiltons,
我已派出卫兵去逮捕汉密尔顿
but they're not in their chambers.
但他们不在寝室
Until they're located, we must leave the castle. Now.
在找到他们之前我们必须离开城♥堡♥ 马上
Greer, you come with me.
葛瑞尔 你和我走
David, find Darnley.
大卫 去找到达恩利
He needs to be taken to safety as well.
他也需要保证安全
Stay back.
你退后
Halt.
停下
Stand where you are and surrender your weapons.
站在原地不动 放下武器
What have we done?
我们做了什么
Are we not allowed to leave
我们想找女性相伴
if we desire female companionship?
难道都被禁止外出吗
I will ask one more time.
我再说一遍
Remove your weapons and lay them on the floor.
把你们的武器放在地上
You are under arrest
你们因叛国罪
for treason and conspiracy to assassinate the queen.
以及阴谋刺杀女王的罪名而被捕了
So...
所以...
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表