剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
I had the royal messenger inspect the seal.
我找了皇室信使检查火漆
He's never seen it before, but
他没见过这种火漆 但是
he noted the wax isn't common beeswax.
他注意到这个蜡不是蜂蜡
It's shellac from the African continent.
而是非洲大♥陆♥的虫胶
Very rare and hard to find here.
在这里是非常少见和难寻的
I'll look into it. Please. Whoever this
我会调查的 拜托了
"Loyal Watchman" is,
不管这个衷心的守卫是谁
he is an enemy of Darnley's.
他都是达恩利的敌人
Which means he is an enemy of mine.
也就是说 他也是我的敌人
Start with Knox.
从诺克斯查起
He has schemed with letters before,
他之前就用信件谋划过阴谋
and the outcome cost Lola her life.
而那个阴谋害死了萝拉
I'll broach the subject with Emily Knox.
我会问问艾米丽·诺克斯
But... do you think it's true?
但 你觉得这是真的吗
What it says about Darnley?
上面说达恩利自己纵火的事情
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
Marrying Lord Darnley
嫁给达恩利大人
is my best chance at taking Elizabeth's throne.
是我夺取伊丽莎白王位的最好机会
So, I will be marrying Lord Darnley.
所以 我会嫁给达恩利大人的
I had a lovely time last night.
我昨晚过得不错
My mother certainly knows how to throw a party, doesn't she?
我母亲真是熟谙派对之道 对吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I know we're married now, but the truth is...
我知道我们结婚了 但是事实上...
We've only just met.
我们也只是刚相识
Claude, you don't need to pretend
克劳德 你不用假装
that everything is all right.
一切都没关系
Things will be uncomfortable for a while.
一时间肯定难以接受
And then, one day...
但是有朝一日
they won't be.
就不会这样了
I look forward to that day.
我期待着那天的到来
Narcisse! Father! You should be announced.
纳西斯 父亲 你应该先通报一声的
I wanted to be the first
我想第一个
to offer my new daughter-in-law a gift.
给我媳妇送礼物
It was Luc's mother's favorite.
这是卢克妈妈的最爱
That's very kind.
你真是太客气了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll just leave it here.
我就把它放在这里好了
Apologies for the interruption.
抱歉打扰你们了
And, Luc, I need to speak with you
还有 卢克 我得跟你谈谈
once you're, uh... dressed.
你 穿好衣服来找我
There is a slight hitch concerning your nuptials.
关于你的婚姻 现在有个小问题
Leith Bayard is alive.
利思·贝亚德还活着
Leith Bayard...
利思·贝亚德
The man Claude was involved with?
克劳德喜欢的那个男人
Yeah, he came hobbling back into court last night.
是的 他昨晚回到了宫廷
But don't worry, I managed to intercept him,
但是别担心 我已经拦住他了
had him thrown in the dungeons.
我把他关在了地牢里
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
An impulse, really.
我真的是下意识的反应
Enacted to allow you to consummate... No,
为了让你顺利圆房♥ 不
you must release him now. No.
你必须现在就放了他 不
You are going to release him.
是你必须放了他
And tell Claude that he's alive.
并且告诉克劳德他还活着
It's important that you appear to be a good man right now.
你现在的形象必须是个好人
I am a good man.
我是个好人
That's the spirit. Oh, and be sure to tell him
就是这样 对了 记得告诉他
you knew none of this until right now.
你也是刚刚才知道这事
I didn't have any idea! Which will help
我本来就不知道 这正好能够
keep your wife from turning against you.
防止你的妻子厌恶你
My wife, who just learned the man she loves is alive.
是刚知道了她爱的人还活着的妻子
Yes.
没错
But you can't let that get in the way
但是你不能让这阻拦了
of everything we've achieved.
我们长久的谋划
A royal marriage.
与皇室联姻
Let the blame for detaining Leith fall on me.
就让拘留利思的罪名落在我身上吧
It is on you, you-you power-grasping...
本来就在你身上 你这个弄权的...
See? We're on the same page.
看吧 我们已经达成了一致
Now go,
现在 去吧
play the hero.
当个英雄
I will release Leith
我会放了利思
and I will tell Claude.
我也会告诉克劳德一切
Because it is the right thing to do.
因为这样做才是正确的
Agreed again.
再次达成一致
The queen is here!
女王来了
Welcome, my people,
我的子民们
to the Highland Games!
欢迎你们来到高地运动会
Hooray, Your Majesty!
女王陛下万岁
It is said that the first
据说第一届高地运动会
Highland Games were held by King Malcolm III
是五百多年前由马尔科姆三世
over 500 years ago.
举办的
The games continue in this spirit today.
运动会的精神代代相传
We do not compete for personal glory.
我们不是为了个人荣誉而拼搏
Nor for the pride of our clans.
也不是为了宗族荣耀而拼搏
But for the strength of Scotland!
而是为了苏格兰的强盛而拼搏
I would like to add to this tradition
在此我正式宣布
of strength and unity
我将于达恩利大人订婚
by formally announcing my engagement
希望能给这项传统运动会
to Lord Darnley.
增添力量和团结
The heir to the earldom of Lennox,
雷诺克斯伯爵的继承人
descendant of the Royal House of Tudors,
都铎王朝的后裔
and the future king consort of Scotland.
也是苏格兰未来的国王
Our marriage will mark a new day,
我们的婚姻会开启新的篇章
not just for Scotland, but for all who live on this isle.
不仅造福苏格兰 而是这片岛屿上的所有人
Under my rule,
在我的统治下
Scotland will find strength in unity.
苏格兰会在统一中获得力量
Together, we will prevail over the bastards
团结起来 我们就能荡平
who stand against us!
反对我们的混♥蛋♥[私生子]
And so, I ask for your support
因此我希望你们能支持
in this union
我们的结合
and for Scotland!
为了苏格兰的明天
Your Grace.
女王陛下
Your Grace.
女王陛下
I am no orator, only a soldier.
我不善演讲 只是个士兵
I live to serve you and my country with blood.
我誓死效忠你和我的祖国
But I've heard of this Englishman,
但我听说这个英格兰人
born of a man who was once a Scot.
他的父亲曾是苏格兰人
Yes, Queen Mary speaks of his "Fine" heritage
玛丽女王口中他继承了很多资格
but fails to mention his father.
但却没提到他的父亲
Matthew Lennox betrayed
马修·雷诺克斯背叛了
his own country and his kin
他的祖国和同胞
rather than fight the English.
臣服于英格兰
In Lord Darnley's veins runs that coward's blood.
达恩利大人的身体里流着懦夫的血
I am well aware of this incident,
我很清楚这件事
and a man is not his father.
但他和他的父亲并不相同
But a son learns at his father's knee.
但有其父必有其子
How are we to believe you won't side
我们要怎样才能相信
with the bastard Elizabeth to save your own skin?
你为了自保不会站在私生子伊丽莎白那边
Just as your spineless father
像你没骨气的父亲那样
sided with Henry VIII in the war of the Rough Wooing?
在争夺玛丽之战中与亨利八世为伍
My father's honor was his to lose.
我父亲的行为与我无关
But I cannot allow you to dishonor my name
但你们不能侮辱我的名字
or my character.
或我的人格
Earn my respect then,
那就让我尊重你
as I earn the respect of my men:
我赢得手下人的尊重
in combat!
是通过格斗
Duels only lead to dead men, not respect.
决斗只能害死一个人 赢不来尊重
Fists then.
那就靠拳头
A boxing match.
我们比拳击
If you win, I bend the knee.
你赢了 我俯首称臣
But if I win, you will withdraw
但如果我赢了 你就要
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表