剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
by the king of Spain to fill the vacated post
被西班牙国王派来填补
of Lord Chancellor of France.
法国大♥法♥官的职位空缺
The position
这个职位
is no longer vacated.
已经不再空缺了
A deal is a deal. My mother can explain the terms.
我们说好了 我母亲可以解释
I did what you asked, Mother,
我满足了你的要求 母亲
I wrote to Elizabeth, and in exchange...
我写信给伊丽莎白 作为交换...
There was no exchange.
没什么交换
King Charles, himself, signed a letter
查尔斯国王签署了一封信
proposing a trade, but Narcisse
提出了交易 但纳西斯
had already been allowed to leave.
当时已经被准许离开了
Charles, where are you going?
查尔斯 你要去哪儿
We are speaking about the most powerful position
我们正商讨法国最具权威的
in France.
职位
Do something.
做点什么
I'll take it under advisement.
交给大臣们决定吧
You'll take what under advisement?
把什么交给大臣们决定
What, you're just gonna mouth kingly words?
怎么 你要当个傀儡国王吗
He doesn't seem too keen on ruling
他最近好像不太喜欢
these days, does he?
统治国家啊
Poor France, so in need of a firm hand.
可怜的法国 迫切需要一名强力的帮手
A lord chancellor who is not only pure of heart,
一位不仅有着纯洁心灵
but whose reach is long.
而且手握重权的大♥法♥官
To clasp hands with those who truly shape France's destiny.
与那些真正主宰着法国命运的人强强联手
You're going to mention the Pope.
你就要提到教皇了
The Pope, and your strongest
教皇 还有你最强大的
Catholic ally, your neighbor...
天主教盟友 你的邻居
Spain. ?Spain.
西班牙 西班牙
I've written to my husband, who in turn
我给我丈夫写了信
has corresponded with the Vatican.
他与梵蒂冈联♥系♥过了
His Holiness wants the Valois dynasty ruling France,
只要你们依旧致力于维护天主教
so long as they promote the Catholic cause.
教皇大人便希望瓦卢瓦家族继续统治法国
Who better to do that than a man of the cloth?
还有谁比主教大人更适合呢
I am honored, Your Majesty.
我很荣幸 陛下
Though I will miss the dry air of Spain
虽然我会怀念西班牙干燥的空气
and the expertise of its superior physicians.
以及卓越的医疗技术
My gout is near crippling
我的痛风都快折磨死我了
and the French experts can do nothing about it.
法国的医师居然束手无策
Do you need help drafting your letter of resignation?
需要帮忙起草你的辞职信吗
No.
不用
Thank you, Your Majesty.
谢谢 陛下
How do we compete?
我们要怎么对抗
She threatens to remove my sons,
她威胁废黜我的儿子
the Valois line, from the throne.
让瓦卢瓦王室血脉丢掉王座
We don't take on the competition,
不必正面迎战
we eliminate it.
只要除掉对手就行
Cardinal Rosales must go.
罗萨莱斯红衣主教必须走
Not here.
别在这里说
What exactly is Leeza's grudge against you?
莉扎为什么对你有那么深的积怨
That I was a terrible mother.
因为我是个糟糕的母亲
I mean, all my children say that,
我所有孩子都这么说
in Leeza's case she's right.
但我对莉扎的确有点糟糕
And I can't exactly make it up to her,
而且不又不能好好补偿她
now that she threatens my nation,
她现在可是在威胁我的国家
and Charles...
还有查尔斯
He is gutted by tragedy. What tragedy?
他为那事故伤痛欲绝 什么事故
Oh, some friend of his was roasted alive.
他的朋友被活活烧死了
And Claude...
还有克劳德...
oh, Claude, poor Claude.
克劳德 可怜的克劳德
She's praying and crying,
她每天都在以泪洗脸
day and night. ? Over what?
日夜祈祷 为什么
Leith.
利思
He was killed in the battle against the Red Knights.
他和红衣骑士对战时牺牲了
Stephan, I have so missed your support.
斯特凡 我十分怀念你的支持
Claude needs to mourn,
克劳德需要时间哀悼
but a king must be king.
但国王要有国王的样子
This friend of his, it's not the first to die
在查尔斯的统治下 他这朋友
under Charles' rule.
也不是第一个丧命的人了
Though, the pressures on him
但话说回来 从一开始
have been enormous from the outset,
查尔斯的压力就十分巨大
and for one so young.
而且他还那么年轻
Well, we can't fix his age.
我们又不能改变他的年龄
But we can acknowledge it.
但我们可以承认这点
We need to engage him in the pleasures of being king.
我们要让他享受当国王的乐趣
Pride of a battle won will come later,
战争胜利的滋味也许要晚点才能尝到
but for now a more immediate reward may do.
但现在可以给他点更即时的奖励
I don't like where this is going.
我不太喜欢这话题的走向
You don't like it because you're his mother.
你会不喜欢是因为你是他的母亲
To you, he is still a boy.
对你来说他还是个小男孩
Yes. ?But Charles has desires, Catherine.
是的 但查尔斯有需求 凯瑟琳
And as king, he can sate them
作为国王 他能以普通年轻男孩
in ways most young men only dream of.
梦寐以求的方式满足自己的需求
Let him have some fun, lift his spirits,
让他尝点甜头 振奋起来
and then you can talk to him about getting back in the game.
然后你就可以说服他认真从政
Well, I suppose it can't hurt.
我想这也不是什么坏事
But she has to be a nice girl from a good family.
但一定要找个好家庭的好女孩
And a willing participant.
而且必须自愿献身
Of course.
当然
But what about Cardinal Rosales?
但罗萨莱斯红衣主教怎么办
You're right, we can't kill him, your daughter
你说得对 我们不能杀了他 你女儿
would suspect us immediately
马上会怀疑到我们头上
and rain down Spanish hell.
然后让西班牙对我们兵戎相见
I might have a nonlethal solution.
我也许有个不致命的解决方案
Cardinal Rosales's gout is about to flare
罗萨莱斯红衣主教的痛风
in a most excruciating way.
很快要以难以忍♥受的形式复发了
Good hunt, Mary.
狩猎技巧了得啊 玛丽
In one breath, you ask me to marry you
你随便一说就让我嫁给你
and give up my throne?
还要放弃我的皇位
I know it seems a radical solution
我知道对这个问题来说
to a specific problem.
这看起来像是个激进的办法
The fact that you marrying Darnley
你嫁给达恩利会威胁到她统治
threatens her rule, isn't the real issue.
这一事实不是真正的问题
It's that you both have claims to the one throne.
真正的问题是你们有相同的王位继承权
Now, if we wed and you abdicate,
如果我们结婚 你放弃继承权
Elizabeth vows she will never marry.
伊丽莎白发誓她不会结婚
And she will name, as her heir,
她会任命我们的长子
our firstborn son.
作为她的继承人
Well, by naming an heir,
只要她任命继承人
she quiets her own nobles,
那些批评她
who criticize her for not providing them with a successor.
不能提供继承人的贵族们就不会有意见了
Yes.
没错
But you must be perceived as blending into her rule,
但你要让众人看到你臣服她的统治
her society.
融入她的社会中去
Receding as any sort of power player from the world's view.
在世人看来我不再是掌权者
We would take up residence in England.
我们婚后在英格兰居住
She would grant us lands in Kent,
她会在肯特赐予我们土地
Sandown Castle, a... A sprawling estate with views of the sea,
桑顿城♥堡♥ 占地广阔 还能看见海
and as well as a generous yearly stipend.
每年还有丰厚的奉金
Because I would no longer have an income
因为我不会再有收入
or any power.
或是任何权力
No longer a queen,
我不再是女王
merely the mother of the next king.
只不过是下任国王的母亲
If you did this...
如果你这么做...
supposedly for love,
若是为了爱情
in time, people would accept it.
大家终有一天能接受
It would be for love, Gideon.
是因为爱情 吉迪恩
But how can I put my own
但我怎么能把自己的幸福
happiness before my people's welfare?
凌驾于子民的福祉之上
This would bring them peace.
这能给他们带来和平
James would be regent, until our child came of age,
在我们孩子成年前 詹姆斯会作为摄政王
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表