剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
James...
詹姆斯
leave us.
退下吧
Do you really want to send me away?
你真的想把我送走吗
It's a practical solution.
这个解决方案很可行
It's convenient, for you.
确实很方便 尤其对你
Look, I have to ask,
我得问一句
are you avoiding me?
你是在躲着我吗
Well, you must admit, the timing is curious.
你必须承认 时机真的很凑巧
I thought that we were growing closer day by day.
我还以为我们日益亲近了
What's changed? I don't know.
到底发生了什么 我不知道
But my feelings don't matter.
但我的感觉并不重要
We are facing a credible threat from the English queen,
我们面临着英格兰女王的明确威胁
and we must do what is right for Scotland.
我们必须为苏格兰做出正确选择
I need you to stay away.
我需要你藏起来
Until all of this blows over.
直到风波过去
Is that a request or a command?
这是请求还是命令
Both.
都是
We're fortunate my suppliers could help us so quickly.
我的供应商这么快送来 我们很幸运
One rare and beautiful rose for another.
用一朵美丽的稀有玫瑰来救另一朵
What happens now?
接下来怎么办
The treatment takes some time.
治疗需要时间
You should get some fresh air.
你们出去透透气吧
I will come for you when I have news.
有消息我会去找你们的
Is there anything else I can do for you?
我还能为你做些什么
No, no.
不必了 没事
I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier.
很抱歉我之前冲你发火了
I'm grateful for all you've done, but you shouldn't be here.
我很感谢你所做的一切 你不应该陪我
You should be dealing with Scotland,
你应该处理苏格兰的事
and the threat to your throne.
还有王权面临的威胁
I will turn my attention to Scotland
等阿加莎痊愈
when Agatha recovers.
我再处理苏格兰的事
A queen must be there for her friends, Gideon.
女王必须帮助她的朋友 吉迪恩
Is that what we are now?
我们现在是这样吗
Friends?
是朋友
Well, I don't have many.
我的朋友不多
Any.
甚至没有
So yes.
所以是的
There you are!
你们在这里
I bring encouraging news.
我有好消息
How is she?
她怎么样了
The elixir worked.
药剂奏效了
Agatha's fever has broken, for now.
阿加莎已经退烧 暂时来看
Your daughter is sleeping without pain.
你的女儿正在安稳地睡觉
My God, that's incredible.
天哪 真是太好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I need to be with her, even if she's asleep.
我得去陪她 哪怕她睡着
Of course.
好
Go, be with her.
快去吧 陪着她
Doctor, what happened to your fingers?
医生 你的手指怎么回事
Are they burnt?
是烧伤了吗
It's a dry skin condition,
是皮肤干燥
embarrassing to say the least.
真的很让人难堪
I can save lives,
我救死扶伤
but I can't seem to treat this.
却治不好这个
Excuse me.
失陪了
Is it just me,
难道只有我这么觉得
or is this party rather depressing?
还是说这场派对真的很压抑
I mean it.
真的
Mary's celebrating her engagement
玛丽的庆婚宴
without her fiance,
她的未婚夫却没有出席
Queen Catherine was too busy
凯瑟琳皇后过于繁忙
to leave France and attend,
无法离开法国来参加宴会
and you're holding court with an abandoned woman out of pity.
而你却出于同情来陪一个弃妇
I don't spend time
我可不会出于同情
with a beautiful woman out of pity.
陪在一位美丽的女性身边
For the record,
我要说
I think Castleroy was a fool to leave you.
卡斯尔雷是傻了才会离开你
You're very kind, James.
你真是个好人 詹姆斯
Excuse me.
失陪了
They're here.
他们来了
Our scouts report 15 English soldiers.
我们的侦察兵发现了15个英格兰士兵
If Elizabeth seeks to intimidate us,
如果伊丽莎白要威慑我们
why only send 15 men?
为什么只派15个人来
Ambassador Richards,
理查兹大使
welcome to Scottish court.
欢迎来到苏格兰宫廷
Queen Mary.
玛丽女王
On behalf of Elizabeth,
我是代表伊丽莎白女王
we've come for Lord Darnley.
来请达恩利大人回英格兰的
This time our visit isn't quite as diplomatic in nature.
这次我们的拜访就不是那么纯外交了
Unfortunately, Lord Darnley is not here tonight.
真不凑巧 达恩利大人今晚不在这里
Do you know where he might be?
您知道他可能在哪儿吗
I don't.
我不知道
Seems like you've wasted a trip.
你白来一趟了
Well, perhaps we'll stay a little while,
也许我们要多留一会儿
see if Lord Darnley turns up.
万一达恩利大人出现了呢
You don't mind. Of course not.
望您不要介意 当然不会
You and your men are my guests, please,
你和你的部下都是我的客人
enjoy yourselves.
请自便
Send out your scouts to every surrounding region
派侦察兵去周围所有地方
to search for more English troops.
搜寻有没有别的英格兰士兵
If Richards really did only bring 15 men,
如果理查兹真的只带了15个人
then there's another plan afoot here.
那他们肯定另有所图
This feels rather awkward.
我感觉不太对
Drink?
喝吗
God, yes.
喝
Oh, you have a little bit on your chin there.
你下巴这里沾上了一点
I'm sorry, I can't.
抱歉 我做不到
It's all right, it's all right.
没关系的 没关系的
But we did agree... I know.
我们之前同意 我知道
I-I know what we agreed to.
我知道我们都答应了什么
I just can't do this tonight.
我只是今晚真的不行
I understand.
我理解
Another time.
下次吧
It's all right.
没关系的
Our scouts have confirmed
我们的侦察兵已经确认了
there are no more English forces nearby.
附近没有更多的英格兰士兵了
That doesn't make any sense.
这没道理啊
15 men isn't enough for an attack.
15个人不足以发动袭击
Perhaps Elizabeth was bluffing.
也许伊丽莎白是虚张声势
Beg your pardon, Queen Mary, but this message
打扰了 玛丽女王 但这封信
was left for you at the gates.
是给您的 被人放在了门口
The Loyal Watchman.
衷心的守卫
Did you see who delivered this?
你看到是谁送来了的吗
No, Your Majesty.
没有 女王陛下
He says an English assassin was dispatched
他说几天前英格兰派了一个刺客
to Edinburgh days ago.
来爱丁堡
Who's the target? Unknown.
目标是谁 不知道
You believe this "Watchman" is credible?
你觉得这个守卫可信吗
He's been right before.
他之前说的都是真的
If the assassin left days ago, he could be here
如果这个刺客几天前就出发了
right now, among these soldiers, targeting you.
那他现在可能就在这些士兵中 想害你
No, Elizabeth wouldn't have me assassinated
不 伊丽莎白不会在这么众目睽睽之下
in a crowded room, with her...
来刺杀我
soldiers in plain sight.
她的士兵都在场呢
No, she'd want her target isolated.
不会的 她会趁我独自一人时下手
What is it? England warned us
怎么了 英格兰之前警告我们
that they were sending troops.
说他们会派兵
That's why we moved Darnley-- to avoid a standoff.
所以我们让达恩利避开 避免交恶
What if that was their plan all along?
如果一开始他们的目标就是达恩利呢
They knew we'd divert our forces here.
他们知道我们会分散兵力
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表